[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I racist or is this normal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

File: 1467729585612.jpg (46KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
1467729585612.jpg
46KB, 379x395px
>Be Asian in college
>Make a lot of friends and enjoy myself
>See a lot of Asian girls with white guys, eh no big deal I've dated a lot of white women before.
>Be with Asian friends, we meet this one black guy.
>He essentially ignores the males, proceeds to get all touchy with our female friends.
>...I'm kinda pissed off by this...
>Listen to Kayne West and Childish Gambino. Okay this whole black men being attracted to Asian women thing is really starting to bother me.

I have no idea why, I'm not racist or anything. But this just makes me feel uneasy. I get some whites have an Asian fetish. But the blacks seem so unsubtle about it....
>>
You're not racist. Some people in every race will fetishise other people on every race. Unfortunately we all fall victim to stereotyping at some point or another. It's just popular culture.

You're not racist, what they're saying is not okay but the world will keep turning so I'd find a way to move on from this issue because your attention will not change it.
>>
Sounds racist.
>>
>>17580315
How is it racist? (Not OP here)
>>
>>17580305
>the blacks
That is all anyone needs to read to know you're racist. Get back to studying, Long.
>>
>>17580305
The vast majority of black men find Asian women unappealing. Your women have the bodies of 10 year old boys. Keep your Diet Pedo Waifus and your Plush Toy Sed Moans we really don't give a fuck chink
>>
>>17580318
Op is fine with people having an "asian fetish" until it's a black person doing it. What's hard to see here?
>>
>>17580325
Are you joking?

He said the blacks, the whites and referencing being Asian. He didn't use any derogatory term to describe any races, he's here to check if his opinions are swaying on the side of discriminatory and his one problem is based on a real life experience which had been reinforced by referenced influencers of popular culture and opinion.

You want to know what's racist? Fetishising someone purely based on their race, which is something this guy is against.

And cherry picking two words and saying that makes them racist "Get back to studying, long" that's all anyone needs to read to know that no opinion you hold could ever contain any semblance of value.
>>
>>17580336
Your reply has given me some insight into the apparent joy of shitposting. Thanks.
>>
>>17580339
lmao
>>
>>17580336
>You want to know what's racist? Fetishising someone purely based on their race, which is something this guy is against.

he's not against it when white people do it though so...
>>
>>17580347
That's natural for Asians. They love taking abuse and cocks from their white masters. They literally worship white people and whiteness to their own detriment. They pick the "easy targets" when bitching about affirmative action and blacks but are completely silent white women or white legacy admissions. On paper their race has accomplished a lot but taking it up the butt to prease da wite man is really really fun king pathetic and is one reason why no one takes them seriously as a political entity.

Model minority 4 lyfe.
>>
Yeah. Having racist thoughts/ideas doesn't mean as a person you are a racist through and through, but obviously you have a double standard here.
>>
>>17580305

chink
chicks
want
the
big
black
dicks
>>
>>17580347
He never said he wasn't against white people doing it but as far as he has made us aware, it seems to be in his experience that black culture that fetishise Asian women not white people.

If he had experienced instances with white people then perhaps he would have mentioned them too.

Too many people making assumptions here.
>>
>>17580339
You have literally contributed nothing to this conversation.
>>
If you want to whether or not your a racist just gauge your entry against some of the posts here because there's enough racists in this thread to prove you aren't one.
>>
>>17580418
Either you're racist too or you are not with the reading comprehension. It's likely both

>See a lot of Asian girls with white guys
> eh no big deal

If he had experienced instances with white people my ass
>>
>>17580305
If OP posted he had noticed the same experiences with musicians (regardless of colour), or with dentists or with students or with footballers or another category of that nature, I don't think anyone would find that offensive.

I think if the experience had been with just, for example, musicians then no one would care. Unfortunately for OP, he has found that a particular racial category displays this behaviour. That's not racism, that's just an observation.
>>
I thought Asian people didn't like black people.
>>
>>17580428
He says he saw Asian chicks with white guys, he never said he say white guys fetishising Asian women. Again, you're making assumptions here.
>>
>>17580424
This just in: I can't be racist because other people are more racist.

Coming up at 10: why my 500 lb ass isn't overweight because the dude down the road weighs 600 lbs
>>
>>17580432
Is that not a racial stereotype right there?
>>
>>17580429
>If OP posted he had noticed the same experiences with musicians (regardless of colour)

Because that wouldn't be racist...do you know how definitions work? It would be prejudiced

Also he literally says white people do it too, how do you get that "a particular racial category displays this behaviour"
>>
>>17580434
Your arguments are based on assumptions and false logic. My point was that in his post he only mentioned race to distinguish between people effectively and in a non-derogatory or offensive way. Whereas many of the posts in this bread are using race as a basis for offence. That's the difference. You can discuss race without being a racist but if you are making purely derogatory comments about an entire race then your comments are racist.

It's not like a 500lb person stating they aren't fat because someone else ways 600lbs. It's more telling a skinny girl that just because her waistline has grown that year that doesn't by default mean she's fat, she might just be taller and wider as a result of natural growth. In this instance she is still not fat, she has grown and that's just an observation.
>>
That's odd. I haven't seen many black guys after Asian girls, but I've seen A LOT of gross old white men with much younger Asian girls. When I used to work in retail, these old guys would bring their girlfriends in and would basically tell me what they wanted their girlfriend to wear while talking to them in a patronizing tone since they barely knew English. That is the shit that disgusts me. Otherwise if it's just normal preference for Asians because that's what they're attracted to I don't see the big hoo-ha. Doesn't affect you.
>>
>>17580442
I'm not saying it's not prejudiced, I'm saying people wouldn't be (as or at all) offended by it.

He says they fetishise them but he doesn't mention white people isolating him in order to chase these women nor does he mention white artists influencing and furthering this behaviour.
>>
>>17580448

>Your arguments are based on assumptions and false logic.
>proceeds to re-interpret OP's plainly stated comments to fit his own narrative

yeah sure, ya betcha
>>
>>17580451
See? Everyone has different experiences.
If your conclusion is "I've experienced this trend to be more prevalent among x group" then that's just an observation.
When people start saying "all x people act like this or have this trait".
OP isn't saying "all black men fetishise, objectify and chase Asian women in an inappropriate way".
He's saying "I understand that different races fetishise Asian women but in my experience, this particular group have behaved in a way that has made me uncomfortable. Why?"
>>
>>17580461
Yeah, taking a moment to consider that OP might be an okay person based on the fact that I only have a few sentences to grasp their entire stance on race is dumb compared to leaping to unfounded, unfair conclusions.

I bet you're a very tolerate pleasant person.
>>
>>17580305
What isn't racist: Being mad at this one black guy who refuses to relate to the men around him in your circle of friends and instead flirts grotesquesly with the asian female ones. (If Understand your post correctly.)

What is racist: Concluding from the behavior of this single black male that all black men whom you will meet in the future will share his character flaws.
>>
>>17580467
Tolerance is a liberal lie

Kill yourself cuck

OP needs to look in a mirror and be proud of who he is but instead Confucianism and complete submission to authority gives us: Asian males slaving away at their desks while their unqualified white peers make partner while self-hating (all) Asian women suck off their WhiteMasters and make the next Elliot Rodger

Whether OP is racist or not is less important than the fact that He is the Problem.
>>
>>17580435
They are stereotypes for a reason
>>
>>17580469
He also mentioned other instances where he had found other black males to reinforce this for example from Kanye west.

I might be mistaken, but I seemed to have missed the sentence where he says " ALL blacks I ever meet will do X"?
>>
>>17580471
That's your opinion, but in my experience I feel that it is a generalisation.
>>
>>17580472
Stereotypes are like broken watches, they'll still be right twice a day but the right of the time, they're way off.
>>
I hope everyone knows that I don't think I'm some insightful wee prick that somehow has insight into OP's mind and defining what he meant. I'm just saying it's unfair to draw such an absolute conclusion based on limited information. If OP replied, we could ask him two questions and he could turn out to be super racist and I would be proven wrong. Or we could ask him questions and he might not be racist. I'm just saying, none of know here.
>>
>>17580476
I feel like you're a faggot
>>
>>17580464
>He's saying "I understand that different races fetishise Asian women but in my experience, this particular group have behaved in a way that has made me uncomfortable. Why?

LOL stop being silly.

He clearly states that he's seen a lot of white guys do it but only only black guy. The fact that the one black guy makes him uncomfortable when a lot of white guys don't is a clear indicator that the issue is not the fetishizing but the race of the person doing it.

Nobody is leaping to conclusions. I'm working with the info provided, you're the one making up things support an argument that doesn't exist. Perhaps you should ask yourself why this bothers you so much? Why do you feel the need to go to such lengths to defend this racist behaviour lol?
>>
It's probably because you have a small dick OP, literally jealous because a guy is getting pussy. Muh sacred chink pussy oh no. Black men having a thing for them isn't even that unsubtle
>>
>>17580482
OP says I'm an Asian in college. Is it unfair to draw an absolute conclusion that he is Asian...and in college. Or is it only unfair when it comes to the parts that you need to fit your part of the story?
>>
>>17580483
That's your opinion and the feeling is mutual.
>>
>>17580473
While I will grant you that people who create culture like (kanye west) can be basis from which we learn about a racial stereotypes. If he listens to the stereotype of asian sexual preference as applied to black men rather than learning about them as the individual people they are, then he is being racist.

As for the second part of your comment, he didn't make an "all statement". I was defining racism.
>>
>>17580305
>proceeds to get all touchy with our female friends

niggers are disrespectful and they will flirt with a girl even if she is taken. also many of them will sleep with your girlfriend and they don't care if she has a boyfriend. this is why I dislike them.
>>
>>17580503
You are so beta is hilarious
>>
>>17580484

The fact that you're able to quote me but are unable to quote OP to back up your *assumption*. People are assuming he's racist based on his reselling of personal experiences which in my opinion are not derogatory or racist.

I don't really feel that I'm going to special lengths to do anything, I'm pretty confident that all I've done is challenge opinions which I believe are unfair and contribute my opinions. Is it wrong for me to provoke a genuine discussion as opposed to simply posting some witty derogatory racist response?

I guess what I'm saying, is if I'm going to expend energy writing something, I'd rather it had some sense of purpose rather than wasting my time calling people shitposters and faggots.

I mean if you've fuck all to say, then say fuck all. I'm not saying OP is/isn't racist. I'm saying you can't draw conclusions here.
>>
>>17580503
>people in a group act EXACTLY the same
Cry some more.
>>
>>17580494
Sorry, does that warrant a response or can we all just recognise it for the fallacy of an attempt at an argument that it is?
>>
>>17580506
not beta just a nigger move when you try to sleep with girls who you know they are taken. I have only seen niggers do this or the lowest fuckboys.
>>
>>17580507
Um...I've quoted OP multiple times and you're always free to carry your ass back to the post itself. I don't think we're making any headway here because you seem to lack insight so I'm gonna go. You continue to white knight for OP though. Have fun!
>>
Another Asian guy here. Most niggers are bros. And bitches aint shit (but hoes and/or tricks). I don't see the problem here, unless you happen to be super thirsty over one particular asian chick but she's busy getting plowed like a cotton field by Tyrone.
>>
>>17580305
>He essentially ignores the males, proceeds to get all touchy with our female friends.
Guys, not sure if people are just race baiting but this is his only issue.
But then:
>Okay this whole black men being attracted to Asian women thing is really starting to bother me.
I understand how you feel. Many people feel sexually threatened by black men so they have feelings like this. You need to realize that you're not party of some fucking clan and but individuals who have the right to fuck whomever he/she wants.
>>
>>17580519
As I stated, I could not find any section which supported your sweeping statement, that's why I asked you if you could point it out to me. I don't think I lack insight. I think that every time you post, it's trying and failing to contradict me but you haven't actually presented any points of your own. And I think that it's strange that when I ask you to highlight the section you've derived a conclusion from, you are unable to do so. And without providing any further arguments you've decided to run from the discussion.

I'm not white knighting for OP, he might be racist as fuck or not racist at all, for the millionth time, all I'm saying is you can't draw an absolute conclusion here.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I've made all of my points without having to resort to personally insulting someone, I believe that's because I've actually had an argument.
>>
>>17580524
This.
>>
>>17580530
> Okay this whole black men being attracted to Asian women thing is really starting to bother me.
>>
>>17580534
Is this the dude who jumped ship and told me to have fun? Like I said, where does he say "All blacks I ever meet do X" because he says he gets some whites feels the same way, so presumably he is able to distinguish between the behaviour of the many and the few? His whole fucking point is that the way black men express this fetish makes him is too much and it makes him uncomfortable.
>>
>>17580305
>we meet this one black guy.
>He essentially ignores the males
I'm curious, what would a black male and an Asian male have in common to keep a conversation going other than maybe pointless small talk or similar sexual desires for women?
>>
>>17580539
I see what's happening now. I thought OP didn't like the idea of black being into Asian girls.

I see what you're saying, he seems to be able to separate individuals when it comes to white people. But that doesn't mean he thinks the same for blacks.

>>17580577
I know so a lot of black guys into anime and video games. Especially fighting games.
>>
>>17580305
Okay cucks

>ignore race
There is an annoying as shit kid who only hangs out with us to try and fuck the girls we hang out with.

>don't ignore race
There is no reason for this fucker to be hanging out with us beyond trying to bang our girls and its more annoying because he's black and enforcing a racist asian women are submissive sluts things.

Alternatively
>hurr help your womyn get banged by blacks and if you don't your racist.
>>
>>17580588
Not OP or previous poster, but is it shitty that I hate a lot of anime or people that really like anime? When I first started watch anime, I wanted more anime to like Cowboy Bebop but it's mostly pedo harems.
>>
>>17580606
Like everything, most anime is shit. But you don't have to put much effort into finding the good(not pretentious) shit.
>>
File: 1447281841334.jpg (24KB, 325x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447281841334.jpg
24KB, 325x450px
>>17580606
Asian OP here. Yeah I agree, I mean I love Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Neon Genesis and Ghibli. Those all hold up as works of art regardless of country. Kinda like Watchmen or Sandman for American comics they just work regardless of format. But when I find out someone LOVES anime. Especially white people... I just cringe a bit inside. But it's a hobby I guess no harm.

I should probably clear a few things up 1) Some of my friends are black. I find black women foxy as all hell, but I try to be respectable and view them as people first and not a race. 2) White people get hit with the "yellow fever" claim pretty hard yet these black guys get away with it pretty easily. We all have our preferences, but dear god view people as people and not some weird sexual slave for you to conquer. I had a late night sorry if I don't make much sense.
>>
>>17580305
>"The blacks all hate the whites, they think they're tough but they're not"

An outdated 80s song summed up our current culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IyEeWOyUM
>>
>>17580739
>White people get hit with the "yellow fever" claim pretty hard yet these black guys get away with it pretty easily.

White men rock the yellow fever waaaaaay harder than any man of any other race. Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and go after whitey instead of blacks because you think they're an easy target?

An Asian standing up to a white, wouldn't that be something? One can only dream
>>
>>17580866
I take it you're black? I mean no offense or anything I was just shocked how disrespectful black men were to Asians. I mean white people are cringe worthy as fuck when it comes to Asian fetishes. I'm kinda confused as to where you're even coming from with this? I just feel like viewing people as objects and tropes is depressing.
>>
>>17580305
>Scientifically proven black men have the bigger cocks
>You're upset you'll never compete
>>
>>17581260
Jonah Falcon, John Holmes etc.
>>
Uh I've literally never heard of this. Most black dudes I've encountered like fuller figured women. It's mainly older white dudes and white weebs who fetishize asian women. I've seen so many white guys around 40 sniffing around 20yo Chinese girls etc.

Maybe you just live in a different area cause I've never noticed this. Also it might just be THIS particular dude who has yellow fever
>>
>>17582639
>scientifically proven
>list two white guys with big dicks
Do you not know what averages are?
>>
>>17583194
There is no non-self reported study that says black people have bigger dicks. Sorry, I know the average black american's entire self confidence is based on porn and psuedo-history, but there is no reason to make shit up.
>>
Everyone is a little racist dude. You shouldn't trust anyone who claims they aren't.
>>
>>17580506
what are you a nigger or a brainless cuck?
>>
>>17580305
>History shows that everyone is fucked up at some level. It's okay to be a bit racist, just don't be open about it.
>>
File: Chel.jpg (36KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Chel.jpg
36KB, 350x350px
If a girl wants a different colored dick up inside her snatch I say let her.

Women can make adult decisions for themselves. I never understood this "race traitor" thing. People can like who they wanna like. Also OP, yes, you do sound a bit racist because Asians getting blacked annoys you. Then again, you're Asian so you can probably get away with being racist. The only people who will get shit for being racist are white guys.
I don't judge you for feeling this way towards black guys, but I do judge you for feeling this way in general. Anyone who pulls the race traitor thing pisses me off, like you get a say in who dates who. That's up to the individual.

That said, as a white guy I prefer light brown women over white women any day of the week.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.