[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not caring about girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2013-01-10-butt.jpg (20KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
2013-01-10-butt.jpg
20KB, 600x375px
Hey all
I'm 18, and dont really care for girls much. I fucked a slut (not being demeaning, she was an actual whore) like 2 years ago, but since then I havent done anything with girls. Really, because I dont put any effort in with them. I've turned down prom/formals from 2 girls now, and I never ask them out despite talking to them. Girls have actually asked ME out now because I just let our relationship 'sit' as friends for so long - but I always say im busy.

In the opinion of older people, should I just 'suck it up' and go out with girls? Will I regret not doing it? I still have a high sex drive which I quell by just wanking. Don't really feel like I'm missing out on much - am I wrong? Never had a gf, but the one girl I do like doesnt like me (not an option to date her - dont ask lol)

Would love your thougths :)
Cheers all
>>
>>17580170
No advice, but Im literally you, only that Im 20 now.
Im thinking of trying out a relationship, but I find it Kind of unfair for the girl.
I most probably wont have any real feelings for her.
So you are not alone with this buddy
>>
>>17580170
stick with what you are comfortable with. this includes putting yourself forth and experiencing new experiences. you've had sex once before, so you know what it is like in general.
but that is completely different than someone who has never had sex at all before.
but both of those things are completely different from having had sex many times.

what is it about not putting in effort?
how do you view females your age, and females in general, as a whole?
not even assuming anything here.
>>
>>17580187
Not OP, but pursuing a girl is actually a lot of work, and for some people it just isnt worth the reward you get.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>17580170
No.

You're young. I know it sounds cliche, but you should be focusing other things besides women i.e. your education, well-being, etc. The more you focus on improving yourself, the better you will be in the long run.

Chasing women just makes you lose focus, can lead to disappointment, and can just fuck you over with wasting your time/money. Focus on yourself and date whenever you feel like you're ready or if a girl sparks your interest. Don't force yourself.
>>
>>17580170
All I can tell you is where my life experiences went. I am in my late twenties now, and am having a lot of trouble finding women who are my intellectual equal. This wasn't a problem for me when I went to high school as I was in the I.B. program. And in college I looked quite smart but there were still at least 300 girls out of 30,000 that made me look like a complete idiot. Conversation is everything to me and right now I find myself counting every missed opportunity. When I was younger I didn't care as much either. But right now I find some deep drive railing from inside of me to find and intelectual equal or better and bed her and more.

In all frankness, I probally wasn't ready for all of the complexities of relashionships until about 22 but that hasn't stopped me from making and unbroken line of mistakes. So, what should you do? What will you regret? No idea? My only advice is go out and experience life and relationships and be vulnerable. It hurts more that way but its also more rewarding.
>>
you may be down u got rejected by the girl you do like, you think she's not like the "other girls" , i guess.
>>
Do you guys think, that people like OP are the reason that our generation has the least amount of sex in the last 50 years?
people born in fucking 1940 had more sex in their 20s than people today, I´m really asking myself why that is
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.