[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What now? Sender is a former good friend of mine, receiver is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What now? Sender is a former good friend of mine, receiver is my partner. She always assured me she would never get involved with him. We went through a rough patch and turns out she's been fucking him for the past seven or so months while I've been falling in love with her. Found out in July and she's broken more than one promise since then until I caught her again this past Sunday and I'm so anxious that it's still happening under my nose and I have no idea what to do because I love her.
>>
2/2
>>
>I love her
she lied to you, how can you love someone who pretends to be someone else to you. she probably isn't the way you think she is. you've fallen in love with something that doesn't exist.
dumb that cheating whore. otherwise you're a fucking cuck
>>
File: 1470684837993.png (182KB, 570x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470684837993.png
182KB, 570x332px
>>17579897

C U C K
U
C
K
Should have ditched her from the beginning.
>>
>>17579897
Massive deception, hard to get over. Advice is end the relationship. Sometimes people think they can do this without consequence. She doesn't love you because if she truly did, she wouldn't be living this double life
>>
Break up ASAP. Shes a confirmed whore. Stop this humiliation NOW. Forget about her. Move on. The more you delay the more you will suffer in the end
>>
Bro first thing, if you live together get all her shit put it in a box next time she comes leave it outside the house.. If she wants something else give it to her, change locks etc... Them send her the picks lock that bitch out.. Also don't fuck up this guy I know you want to but just don't. If you have a mate you wouldn't mind taking the heat them let him fuck him up. After the break up work out get
/fit/ asf you're too good for her anyways, whores are subhuman. Good luck mane. But end this as soon as you can
>>
I see a lot of men giving advice about dumping their cheating girlfriends, and I'm a woman and I agree but want to say that this applies to men and women, if your partner is cheating and hurting you, you don't have to put up with it
>>
>>17579897

Do some emotional damage before you leave out of nowhere. Maybe you can hummiliate her by throwing her out of your appartment. Oh, wait, you're too beta to stand up for yourself, and still thinking how you can get her back and commited.

Leave OP, red flags everywhere.
>>
>>17580035
>Do some emotional damage before you leave out of nowhere. Maybe you can hummiliate her by throwing her out of your appartment.
Child.

>Leave OP, red flags everywhere.
This.
>>
You're a cuck only if she's your gf.

Dump imediatly lmao how is that even a question.
>>
>>17580002
no shit sherlock
>>
OP, I know ending things may be inconceivably painful, but this girl doesn't love you. And you're doing immeasurable harm to yourself by prolonging this. Let her go.
>>
You love someone who would do that to you? Dump her and seek help.
>>
>>17579897
Break up with her. I can't understand why are you asking for an advice. It's obvious that she doesn't love you,she is a whore. You don't deserve a person who cheats on you
>>
End the romantic relationship but say you're okay with just showing up and fucking or even split roasting her with your bud when she's horny enough. Stop doing all the sweet boyfriend shit you used to do. She'll start feeling a void in her heart and will try to fill it by starting some romantic stuff with your friend and if he's dumb enough (most dudes are) he'll go for it. Congrats, you've turned the tables on cuckholdry
>>
>>17580047
>kicking out a cheater out of your apartment
>immature

and how exactly are they gonna break up but still live together? its not intended to be humiliating, but its definitely a silver lining that OP should have every right to enjoy
>>
>>17580623
Nice pre-school reading comprehension there lad
>>
OP have some respect for your little bastardized self. Go beat him up, throw the slut out of your house and have some self worth.
>>
DONT TELL SCOTTY

SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW
>>
>>17579897
cuck her with your former good friend, then you are even
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.