[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my GF had an argument where I was on the wrong. In the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (8KB, 199x235px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8KB, 199x235px
Me and my GF had an argument where I was on the wrong. In the aftermath, she typed this.

This feels like a red flag for me. Can anyone else chime in?
>>
>>17579764
cat???
>>
She's prolly still pissed but honestly there's not enough context given for me to give any real advice.
>>
>>17579767
I was just upset that she's giving everything but me special treatment, but she brought up some convincing arguments. I just find it important that we communicate any issues we might have. That message seems to sort-of indicate that she doesn't feel the same way.

Am I overthinking this?
>>
Who cares about who was right and wrong? She probably doesn't want to analyse it whereas you're likely somewhat butt hurt about it.

She couldn't type because her cat was in the way or she had to do something about her cat.
>>
>>17579772
I understand where you're coming from. I mean honestly, at the end of the day, if your partner can't properly talk to you when you're feeling upset and blows you off then they're probably just not a very nice person.
I try to make sure my boyfriend and I air our grievances too. If he were to tell me to keep it to myself and sulk on my own then..... that's not a relationship that would last long
>>
>>17579764
Partners who can't talk are doomed to break up or have horrible relationships/marriages. I've watched multiple long and short term relationships fall to pieces because they could't communicate at all! Sad really, it must really suck to not have anyone to talk to...
>>
Many women are entitled in relationships. There's not much that can be done.
>>
File: Capture.png (44KB, 533x562px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44KB, 533x562px
On one hand I feel I shouldn't push it right now, but this is important to me.
>>
>>17579806
OP is too vague. it's tripping me out.
>>
>>17579813
Does the argument we're having an argument over really matter?
>>
>>17579806
Push, see how she reacts. Be prepared for the end of this relationship!
>>
>>17579823
Yes
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 453x586px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 453x586px
>>17579860
Any second opinions over this?
>>17579865
It was about us not getting to spend enough time together. I basically accused her of not giving a shit about this, but I was just flat out wrong about that.
>>
She was being vulnerable with you. She didn't want to sulk on her own about it, she wanted to work things out together with you. And here you are not wanting to deal with it.
>>
>>17579882
I'm blue, I don't really see how you got to that conclusion. Care to help?
>>
>>17579875
Yes you were wrong and it seems you accepted it. The thing about bringing up things that bother you but that are out of the control of your partner is that at one point it can get really annoying.

If I have to work overtime I realize that my partner doesn't like it. But whining about it every other day won't help it and just annoys me, since there's nothing I can do about it.
So depending on whether this was a one time thing or over you complaining all the time to her about it, she might actually reconsider your relationship. All though it doesn't seem like that at all from the conversations you sent. The text in the OP just seems weird and I think you're reading too much into it. She probably just was very busy and distracted with something.
>>
She's fucking on the side
Call her randomly whenever she's away for the night.
>>
>>17580515
Stop projecting
>>
>>17579764
come on OP you just need to drop it. It sounds like you want to continue with the argument and will keep picking until she blows again. Drop it.

If other people and things are her priority, despite what she says then other people and things are her priority and you will never change that. You have to decide if the current arrangement is acceptable and shut up about it or if it is not, quit bitching and get out of the relationship and find someone else that puts you first.
>>
Youre writing books of texts sounding like a passive aggressive whiny bitch with emotional "needs"

Stop being a pussy if this girl isnt making you happy break it off. You are obviously young, eiyher chill the fuck out or find someone new.

Seriously you sound like a woman the way you type
>>
>>17579875
>h-hey everything else got treatment that I don't!
>points out she's basically cucking him with a job interview
>decides to lick her boots at the end regardless
but I'm a virgin so disregard me :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.