[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I was hoping to get some advice. A buddy of mine is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey guys, I was hoping to get some advice. A buddy of mine is stressed about a drug test coming up, he has to pass a hair follicle drug test. Has anyone ever passed one of these before? What did you use to pass the drug test? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again guys!
>>
I've passed every drug test I've had to take, including surprise tests where I only had a half hour's notice. It's super easy The trick is to not do drugs. Works every time.
>>
>>17579589
This exists?! Geez...yeah just don't do drugs especially if this is a job that's worth having! Don't ruin your life dude
>>
File: Broader Shoulders.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Broader Shoulders.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>17579596
That's a good way to pass every drug test :P But Im seeking advice on how to pass a drug test while doing drugs a week or two prior to the drug test.

>>17579609
Yeah, I agree, my buddy went to school for a few years and is finally done with college and now he got high on coke with his current girlfriend. He didn't expect this company to actually offer him the job and have a hair follicle drug test, he was expecting a urine drug test. So he's kinda out of luck?
>>
Bump for some advice guys :3
>>
>>17579792
First of all, he needs to drop that gf ASAP! Please tell me you aren't mixed up in that shit. Honestly, I really don't know about how this follicle test works. Go question professor Google. Sorry I couldn't help you out.
>>
>>17579797
I'm not involved in doing cocaine, it's a hell of a drug lol But honestly, the appeal isn't there for me, snorting something into your nose just seems painful to me.

And I don't think he's going to drop that girl any time soon, he seems to be head over heels for her. I did counsel him about it though, being in a relationship with someone like that. But he's his own person and he will do what he wants. I just hope he passes his test because he's been busting his ass hard in school and I really would like to seem get this job. Even if it means that he'll be moving away and that I'll most likely lose contact with him. Nonetheless I want to see him do well, he has put in the effort. I just wish he didn't do what he did, but what's done is done.
>>
>>17579792
If there was a way of getting around a drug test, they wouldn't drug test.

This job and drugs are mutually exclusive. It's one or the other, not both.
>>
>>17579808

have you tried googling how to hide from a hair sample test? drugs stays in your hair for months or years.
>>
>>17579820
Yeah I've googled it and sent him an email full of all the info I could gather, only spent a couple hours doing research, but I was hoping someone on here might have been able to pass a hair follicle test while doing drugs the week or couple weeks before the test.

>>17579814
Some people swear by the remedies they used that it worked and they passed their test. But again, it's the internet and you can never believe everything you read on here lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.