[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hooked up with a girl two months ago. Now she's threatening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1427751104131.png (451KB, 443x607px) Image search: [Google]
1427751104131.png
451KB, 443x607px
Can she get anywhere with this? She's mad that I'm seeing someone else. There's no DNA evidence at this point because we haven't been together since.

(obviously I didn't rape her)
>>
>Can she get anywhere with this?
Legally? No. Socially? Sure
>>
>>17579535
Okay I'm not expert on this but I'm expecting her to file a report, have the police and lawyers say we can't do anything with this, and then bam all done. Socially?
>>
Did she make these threats in text? Did she give you an ultimatum? If yes to both, you are good, man.
>>
File: haveaseat.jpg (15KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
haveaseat.jpg
15KB, 680x440px
>>17579516
> There's no DNA evidence at this point
She doesn't need it. If you admitted to witnesses that you slept with her, that's an admissible confession in court.

If other witnesses saw you leave with her, that's collaboration.

> (obviously I didn't rape her)
Are you sure? Check the laws of your state and/or country. In some areas, having sex with an intoxicated woman is rape.

I would take her out to lunch and discuss it. Do not be hostile. She's just looking for some justification that you think she's a person, and not just a sock for your cock.

God above help you if she was under 16.
>>
>>17579602

lmao. you say these words, but I don't think you know what they mean.
>>
>>17579516

Just ignore her. And if anyone asks anything, you don't say shit.
>>
>>17579516
I WARN ALL OF YOU ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT YOU FAGGOTS WOULD RATHER THINK WITH YOUR DICK, you had it coming and enjoy your prison time with bubba.
>>
>>17579619

Shut the fuck up lil bitch boi
>>
>>17579630
you are going to join op soon when this happens to you. women are not held responsible for false rape charges and they go unpunished. also once you are accuse you are guilty until proven innocent and not innocent until proven guilty.
>>
File: loveanon.jpg (31KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
loveanon.jpg
31KB, 300x301px
>>17579606
> you say these words
I don't have to sound out words as I type them. My IQ is over 80, thank you.

Look, if you don't want to be a man and take responsibility for your actions, then go hide under a fucking rock. This board is /adv/ice. The confessionals are down the hall to the left.
>>
well you have two reasonable options

1. just ignore her and hope she doesn't follow through with her threats

2. go to the police/her uni dean/other relevant autorities and tell them she's trying to blackmail you
if you have texts from her or whatever it's probably the best option, she's more likely to follow through with her threat, but much less likely to be believed

if you don't know her and she doesn't have much to do with you, maybe it's better to just ignore it
>>
>>17579602
>confession
to having consensual sex with a woman

>collaboration
I think you mean "corroboration"

this is an over 18's site kid, even the work-safe boards
>>
>>17579516
Not unless they have evidence. This can include DNA or physical trauma.

Lawyer up, if she accuses you of anything hit her back with slander.
>>
>>17579516
Record her when she unjustly threatens you with the accusation of rape.
>>
>>17579516
First question: does she believe that you raped her?
>>
Rape her for real

Ask her how she feels with the second encounter vs. the first

You'll know if you raped her then or not
>>
>>17579516
Did she threated you via messages?if yes you have proves. If no,record her when she says that. And don't visit her in person.
>>
>>17579602
This guys advice is sound, ask to meet her for lunch and discuss, and record the fuck out of the conversation.
>>
>>17579516
Talk to a fucking lawyer, end of.
>>
>>17580625
wrong. do not respond to this crazy ever again and disappear if possible
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.