[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454629974429.jpg (205KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1454629974429.jpg
205KB, 580x580px
Made a tinder yesterday and a girl messaged me, she was really forward and asked me to come over her dorm for some drinks.

we sent a couple snapchats and she seemed like her pictures were up to date, of course when I got there she was a bit heavier than her pictures lead to believe, but being the horndog that I am, I just went along with it.

We hung out and played checkers and had drinks for like 30 minutes before she went to her roomates room for like 5 minutes, (I cant remember why)

so we're talking and she's playing music on a speaker through her phone and her friend calls her, it goes to loud speaker.

her friend asks if she can pick her up because their dd is drunk and she obliges.

now that annoyed the shit out of me and she did the whole "im soo sorry spheal"

Then as she walks with me to my car she's asking me if she can come over my place afterwards and I'm like sure and she then gives me an unusually long and tight hug.

I go to my friend's house for a bit just to wait, then I check tinder cuz im bored and I realize she deleted or blocked me, then I check snapchat and she did the same on there too.

I'm so confused, I'm not an ugly son of a bitch and I didn't lie about how I looked or anything and it seemed to be going pretty well, especially considering this girl asked me to hang out and not the other way around.

I'm so pissed off, that was the most theatrical shit I've ever been through.
>>
File: latest[1].png (56KB, 851x719px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
56KB, 851x719px
>>17579468
>she did the whole "im soo sorry spheal"

Anyway, you're probably uglier than your photos so she probably arranged her friend to call her back in X minutes so she could make an excuse to get rid of you.
>>
>>17579475
that's not the case though, I look better in person, I don't even take flattering photos
>>
>>17579475
This. Or you somehow upset/turned her off with something you said or did.
>>
>>17579468

Maybe you come across as a weirdo? What types of things were you saying was there much eye contact? Were you asking questions or just answering? Did you have BO? Did you get a boner when she hugged you?
>>
>>17579494
I cant think of a single thing. If I was ugly as sin I'd just accept it and move on, but how she was asking to come over afterwards and gave me the weird hug, I am so confused.
>>
>>17579517
I make tons of eye contact at all times, I guess I was doing most of the talking now that I think about it, I don't think I had BO and no, but never has a boner ever done me wrong.
>>
>>17579492
>>17579518
Doesn't matter. At some point she decided she didn't want to fuck you and got rid of you. Now she's blocked you. That's not even a hint, that's a blatant 'fuck off'
>>
>>17579534
you're right, but this is a huge kick in the ass for me. I feel dysfunctional now.
>>
>>17579541
If you can't handle rejection, maybe you should reconsider using Tinder.
>>
>>17579468
>went out of the room for five minutes
>then friend calls with a convenient excuse to leave
Kek, this is an ancient trick, you should've picked up on this one as soon as the friend called tbqh

Women have tons of these retarded routines because of their inflated fear of men.
>>
>>17579475
>Anyway, you're probably uglier than your photos so she probably arranged her friend to call her back in X minutes so she could make an excuse to get rid of you.

kek there's no way OP would admit the possibility of this
>>
>>17579549
You consider that rejection?
>sorry, I'm not interested
That's rejection.

What that girl did is fucking psychopathic, I can't believe you condone that shit.
>>
>>17580192
What she did was sensible considering she had a stranger in her house.

She had a well worked out plan to get you out her place and away from her before she rejected you.

She has clearly studied up on how to use tinder safely, she just missed the part about meeting in a public place first.
>>
>>17579468
I don't know why but this sentence to me might be why you got rejected.

>We hung out and played checkers and had drinks for like 30 minutes before she went to her roomates room for like 5 minutes, (I cant remember why)

You didn't even make a move.
>>
>>17579468
>play checkers for 30 minutes
>being the horndog that i am
So, you're obviously a virgin.
My advice to you: stop being pussy, grab your balls and make a move
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.