[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I enter a relationship or am on the verge of entering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1472830700180.jpg (78KB, 356x569px) Image search: [Google]
1472830700180.jpg
78KB, 356x569px
Whenever I enter a relationship or am on the verge of entering one (flirting with positive reception, a couple of dates, etc), I immediately get "bored" of the woman. How do I fix this?
>>
Why do you get bored?
>>
>>17579407
Why are you attracted to them in the first place?
>>
>>17579409
I don't know.

>>17579411
It depends. Sometimes we share hobbies/get along, other times they're really attractive and we get along well.
>>
>>17579414
Hmm, how quickly do you get bored?
>>
>>17579441
Usually instantly, or more recently, even when a relationship seems plausible.
>>
>>17579487
Do you think that it could be a fear of commitment?
>>
>>17579407
>I immediately get "bored" of the woman. How do I fix this?

Stop dating women.
Go full gay.
>>
>>17579495
Possibly? I'm not quite sure how to gauge that.
>>
>>17579523
Have you ever been in a relationship longer than 6 months? Do you want to get married/have a common law marriage at some point? Idk how old you are and if this is something you are thinking about doing relatively soon.
>>
>>17579528
No because up until last year I was a loner loser
No because I'm only 19
>>
>>17579545
Oh, dude! You got time! I'm wondering if you just haven't met the right girl yet. If you are looking at teenagers you are not going to find anything that will hold your attention.
>>
>>17579567
I guess, but I figured it was a little unusual that I get bored immediately.
>>
>>17579622
Girls at that age don't have much personality to be honest, I can personally vouch...i was one of them. You might try being friends with them before jumping to the romantic relationship stage. That's how I got with my bf and our fourth anniversary is coming up next Saturday. We are both graduating from uni in December and I couldn't have gotten through it if I had just had a bf and not a best friend/bf combo. What is it that you really want in a girlfriend?
>>
Sauce?
>>
>>17579795
Seconding this

Give us the goods, OP
>>
well i am 25 and i am bored of my gf of 4 months. i dont even love her. idk if i will. she loves me definitely. i think i am only dating her because i like having her as company.

she is also my first gf
>>
>>17579798
please
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.