[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ hope someone can help me here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wut.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
So got a weird one for ya. my gf cries more than she poops. its kinda worrying, she eats well just never shits. she would tell me if she did as we are bizarrely comfortable together. but now the crying she will cry over the most crazy of things. she has work early tommorow morning and i didnt want to be a pest so i told her im gonna have a wank (i know now saying that was probably wrong) and she started crying. but most the time she comes up to me crying for literally no reason. she also cries when she gets too happy. i just want to know what i can do to comfort her? or shall i just keep telling her to let it out? also does she need laxatives? is there a correlation?
>>
>>17579337
She isn't pooping because she isn't eating enough fibre and vegetables - simple fact.

The over expression of emotions can be countered by not engaging with them. If she's only crying around you it's because she's trying to elicit a response from you - be it compassion, guilt, comfort - what have you. Just don't engage and don't encourage her when she kicks up and eventually she'll realize that the behaviour is counterproductive when she isn't getting what she wants.
>>
I don't have much experience with this kind of person. The one person I know who is like this is very nice. The frequent crying might be a bad sign for her mental health.
>>
>>17579337
Encourage her to seek the assistance of a doctor and a mental health professional.
>>
For the poo thing maybe she should start drinking coffee, it makes me shit every morning

As for crying idk maybe she's pregnant
;^)
>>
I used to poop every 3 days then I tried lsd and now I poop every morning and sometimes again in the evening I dont know why or how but lsd changed my bowel try getting some tabs she might giggle instead of crying or she might cry more and poop herself.
>>
Constipation is actually a quite normal consequence when you just started dating someone. One would think I'm lying, but we know this to be true . What is ok and not ok, in women magazines, more than frequent tells us that "when is it ok to start taking a dump at my boyfriends place?", is a fairly normal question.
Its also a normal condition if your child starts having stomach ache, he/she/it refuses to use the school toilets during the days, and simply gets obstipated this way instead.

What can I say... We humans are wonderful creatures, that never sice to amaze.
>>
>>17579337

As long as she's eating well and and is healthy, who cares how often she shits? Maybe she prefers to keep some shits to herself, it IS a somewhat private thing for most people.

As for the crying... well, she's a crier. Frankly it smacks of immaturity to me; not ever being able to control bursting into treats is one of the first steps in growing the fuck up. You could talk to her about it and how it makes you uneasy, but... well, we both know what her response to that will be. Maybe mild sedatives could keep her a little calmer? God knows I'd need them myself if I had a woman who might start weeping at any moment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.