[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 9

File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109KB, 850x600px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Guy here:

How can one tell if a date went poorly? I went on a date with a girl Thursday night. She ended the date by hugging me and saying "Hey we should do this again." Then she texted me when she got home saying "Thanks for the great time :)." I'm just wondered because I haven't heard from her again since then. Thoughts?
>>
>>17579286
When you say you haven't heard anything, have you made an effort to contact her?
>>
>>17579292
Besides "liking" a couple tweets of her on Twitter, no. Haven't texted her or anything.
>>
>>17579297
How about you try talking to her before you freak out then?
>>
How do you handle a rejection? Is there any chance of success after a rejection at all?

I'm a guy btw.
>>
Not sure which girl I should be asking out right now.

First girl is my friend, so I can't tell if our banter is just friendly, or if there's interest in me in it. She loves to take selfies with me (and no one else), which as far as I know, she doesn't do often with her other guy friends. On the other hand, we had informally been planning to hang out this week (at her place, since we'd hung out at mine with other friends last week), she said she'd let me know, and I never got a text from her about it.

Other girl is in my class, and I'm not sure how to read her. She found out a few weeks ago that she and I were from the same hometown, and she was very excited to let me know her sister knew who I was. In addition, she's always hanging around me and I notice her always turning to look at me during class when she doesn't think I'm looking. However, even though she's always hanging around me, she'll never talk to me until I talk to her first. And yesterday, when we were talking, she was still doing something on her phone. We've also never talked for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Who do I have the best chance with?
>>
Autistic men: how do I help my autistic bf who is an ex incel realize that I genuinely like him? He freaks out so much about how I'm just using him (but I buy most things, and don't initiate sex a lot) or don't find him attractive (I do I just don't want to over stimulate him so I let him touch me - affection and sex wise.)

It's quickly making me dislike the relationship, I just don't know what to do, it's like he's stuck thinking in the negative red pill/r9k mindset. I've browsed r9k for years and I still don't know how to help.

Basically at a loss and flailing right now. Someone mentioned I should stop dressing up or making myself look attractive, and then he'll feel less like I'm going to leave him, but I have standards I set for myself as well - if that's really the only thing I can do to help I'll do it, though.

Thanks, hope someone replies.
>>
Guy here. Will admit I have all the social grace of a potato. I'm pretty new to the bar/club scene and tonight I met the most amazing girl. Really hot, she came up to me and started dancing with me, getting all up on me...

But I was like 80% sure she came in with some other dude who was near her. If I see her again, should I go for it, or...? I mean like, I'm no expert, but a girl doesn't usually start rubbing her tits against you if she doesn't dig you, right?

I mean she could have just been having fun and trying to get me to loosen up a bit, but, I feel like I probably should have gotten her number.
>>
>>17579343
No. Move on.
Best way to get over it is to cut contact and focus in improving yourself.
>>
>>17579403
well, if he is as autistic as you paint him out to be, I'd guess that you where the one that initiated contact and the conversation itself. You should have known what you were getting into. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy rejected you multiple times but you keep insisting because you were attracted to him for some unexplained reason.
Best thing you could do is spending time with him doing and getting invested in things that he likes. I'd guess you two don't know each other and the reasons why he doubts you so much is because you were too forward from the start and he never understood what you liked about him.
In his eyes, you don't know anything about him and he doesn't know the first thing about you but agreed to a relationship because you keep pushing it.
Give it time, get him to know you and know who he really is.
>>
>>17579425
women are sluts.
if you want a quick fuck and nothing else, sure go after her.
But if you are looking for relationship material, 1. you won't find it on clubs and 2. dating a two-timer is the worst plan anyone could follow.
>>
Girls: I'm a guy and I guess you could say I have a bit of a moral conflict about one of my kinks: Cheating. I've never cheated on someone before, but I have been with a couple girls who were not single and absolutely loved every minute of it. The thrill of sneaking around, having her suck me off while texting her boyfriend, hooking up at her place when her boyfriend was at work, just the general rush and naughtiness of it all turns me on insanely a lot. What would you say if you found out a guy you were talking to was into this? Does anyone else here find cheating hot and have ?this sort of moral conflict about it?
>>
so how can i get the "bad boy" attitude

in my new school i've been really chill and positive, probably more than any of my classmates, that actually got me lot of new good friends

but when i talked with the girl i like no matter what i did i never got a good or even a bad reaction from her, i dnded up just telling her my feelings which again failed to get a reaction

my friends helped me and now im moving on, but i just don't get how another guy from the class can swear and always complain about everything like a bitch, and that somehow makes her laugh and react in many ways

that guy comes from a dangerous place from my already dangerous country, and always carries a knife i guess that's what got her attention, so maybe i could learn a bit from this for the next time, since i always end up falling for similar girls

i don't know maybe i just don't act a lot like people my age(19) tons of books comics and movies turned me into a positive good boy since day one
>>
>>17579388
I'd go with girl #2. First girl probably only sees you as her best guy friend.
>>
>>17579511
I'm inclined to agree with you, but I feel like the fact that the second girl was doing something on her phone while talking to me isn't a good sign. Unless she's telling all her friends how excited she is that I'm talking to her, I don't see any way to not take that as a sign of disinterest.
>>
>>17579521
You're overthinking things. Just take a shot. If she says no, oh well. Your reputation won't be damaged.
>>
File: 1402294080287.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1402294080287.gif
3MB, 200x150px
22 dude here. Yesterday I was hanging with some friends, my friend invited one of his female friends and shit.

I kinda liked her, she said I was funny and that she liked me and shit but I was very drunk, apparently she's the ex of my friend, he told us to "hit on her" in a butthurt manner, but apparently he's kinda hitting on her and shit, most probably they're dating.

Should I add her on FB and start talking to her and shit? I'm an autistic robot and I liked this girl so much that I'm willing to try and get rejected.
>>
>>17579521
It's called. The chasing game. It's pretty weird but basically it goes like this. Girl will fake stuff to see if you will give up or continue with her. You can't expect her to have 100 % focus on you. It's like a test basically. So next time she pulls out her phone ask her to turn it off kindly. She'll see you're interested and won't cut tie with you.
>>
>>17579461
>What would you say if you found out a guy you were talking to was into this?
I'd think he was an immoral asshole.
>>
Guy here:

Is there any chance a girl will fall in love with a guy 6 years younger than her?
>>
>>17579563
I have a similar question.

I work as a pharmacy technician 22 yrs old, we got a bunch of new "floater" pharmacists and this one girl who's 26 I was really clicking with.

We've worked a couple times and I made a couple mistakes and remarked, "sorry, my head must be in another place"

she then remarked, "must be a girl", I just brushed it off because my love life sucks anyways, but instead of ending it there she pushed for an answer even more, like she really wanted to know if I was single.

I get a really warm feeling about this girl and I really really want to ask her out but... she makes probably 4 to 5 times as much money as I do. You might find this shallow, but I believe in traditional values and I can't lie to myself and reject the breadmaking role, I want kids and a family and wife that doesn't have to work.
>>
Question for ladies,

If you are good friends with a guy and he asked if you could be his first kiss, without dating, would you? any stories of that happening?
>>
>>17579563
Yeah sure. I wouldn't count on it and it for sure depends on which stage of life they're both in (High school would be weird, college not quite as much, and past then it wouldn't really matter all that much) but if you're going into a relationship simply to try and have someone love you, don't. Just go with the flow. If it doesn't work out it doesn't. And if it does then great.
>>
>>17579593
My situation is reversed I make more money than her but I don't think it matters because she works really hard. I really like her but you know the age gap tho I just feel like she doesn't see me as a potential love interest. She texts me with those 3 smileys often I don't know if that means anything she's also very religious the type that will flood your feed with "god loves you" quotes but not the crazy kind.
>>
>>17579633
what are your ages?
>>
>>17579639
she's 31 mines 25
>>
>>17579286
So she made the first after date move toward you and you're asking us "how do I know how it went?"

It went well you jack ass. If you don't start talking to her she'll feel rejected and embarrassed or like you're not really interested.
>>
>>17579425
Some girls are flirts and use clubs to let loose with "look at me" moves but without wanting anything more than making themselves feel good. They do this to compete with other girls and has little to do with atrraction to the guy.

If she came in with a guy then she's also doing it to piss him off.
>>
>>17579684
You have to be 18 to be here.
>>
>>17579403
Overinundate him.
Ootist dont liek overstimulation when they arent comfortable or they dont like the stimulation.

Be overaggressive, reaffirm how much you like him and how much you think he is hot adn sexy and how much you want his cock etc etc.

Beg for him, make him see how hurt you are that he doesnt think you are genuine, show him desperation, need.

You have to make yourself vulnerable so that he feels like an asshole for doubting someone who is giving so much of herself.

Obviously don't keep this up forever, once he gets it and stops having negative thoughts you can settle into more normal behavior.

Remember, explain your actions and why you are doing things and what they mean to you. Autist dont pick up on meaning behind a great many things so alot of the stuff you are doing for him might literally be going right over his head
>>
>>17579690
Doesn't matter anyways.
>>
Girls, would it weird you out if the guy you were dating was really turned on by the idea of being a lesbian? Y'know, as a fantasy?

Like does that require you to be bi to be completely okay with that or would you just be cool with it out of the box?
>>
Grills, this question is for you, I've asked it before but I usually get defensive answers so here it goes again

Are you aware of the inherit submissiveness in female sexuality?
Is it a conscious thought that turns you on? Just letting a guy have his way with you? hold you down fuck you howevever he wants, pull your hair smack your ass etc?

As a guy I don't get it, like how can a girl really get off by being told to stick her ass in the air, and then having her face shoved into the bed as she is fucked.

Dont get me wrong I love doing these things to women, but just would never have the roles reversed so I wanna hear the reasoning or thinking that goes on inside females heads for as to why they enjoy getting fucked(literally and figuratively in this case) so much.

And yes I know women can also be dominant but in general and functionally men are the dominant ones during sex.
>>
>>17579448
We've been together for over three years, he just started being super super anti-other-people (not in a depressed way) lately along with way over stimulated by the feeling of someone else close by so I've been trying to respect it. I had no idea when he asked me out, and didn't know for quite a while that he has autism. When he stopped self medicating with alcohol and weed is when I started noticing his fits and other symptoms. I'm very non-initiative and very red-pill-wife-esque, so I don't think it was me coming on too strong, but it may be that without my knowing. What others consider shy some may see as eccentric and outgoing I suppose!

Clearing that up can you think of anything that I can specifically do?
>>
>>17579692
Thank you, I think I don't realize that he doesn't pick up on social cues most of the time.

He doesn't like needy people, but I'll try being over enthusiastic when he comes to me - and maybe try asserting myself more with affection when he's not overstimulated. Thank you again so much.
>>
>>17579724
stop dating an autistic.
>>
>>17579563
I'm 25 and my boyfriend is 20. I love him and I forget the age difference is even there most of the time. I'm assuming you're both legally adults. Just try to be respectful about it, look at her as an equal, dont treat her like an old lady and in return she wont treat you like a little boy.
>>
>>17579719
This is just my interpretation of it, so I can't speak for all women, keep that in mind.

Little girls are sheltered more than boys at a young age, and like the feeling of not having to worry about being in control, or age regression I suppose. I know that when I'm in bed, and things get D/s I can let go and it's one of the most comfortable feelings. I don't have to worry about anything aside from "don't bite there too hard," or other safe wordy type stuff, and can just relax and let him use me. It's fulfilling for me because he's doing whatever he wants, and I can do little to nothing aside from react to my own body's reactions.

When it comes to pain and being humiliated it gives a high like state, and it's very much so real - people call it "sub space." It's like an overhaul of adrenaline, and your mind basically shuts down and you can only focus on the physical. Many times the only thing I can feel during this is his penis and the area that's in pain - and the pain is really good.

It's totally up to the woman and if she reacts this way, though. Many don't and don't like being subjected to any demeaning actions at all - preferring to do the Domming.

This isn't just with sex, either. I know I enjoy him telling me what to wear or do in everyday life as well. He gets me to do what he wants, and I don't have to worry about doing anything that he dislikes - it makes the relationship much more happy.

Hope that helps in some way.
>>
>>17579403
Ps will he break up with me on his own if he just doesn't want to date me anymore, or will I have to try and figure it out on my own?

I've had a sneaking suspicion that this may be what's going on.
>>
>>17579736

You probably have cheated on him5
>>
Is there any hope for a submissive straight guy
>>
>>17579755
Heh
heh hah
hee hoo hah

Not in the normie dating scene.
>>
>>17579753
Who hurt you
>>
my ex lives in NYC, been thinking about her since the stuff that happened today. Is it ever okay to just send a "stay safe" text when shit like this happens?
>>
>>17579793
If you are on alright terms with her now then it would be ok to send the text. If she hates your guts then leave it alone
>>
>>17579793
If you guys are cool like that, maybe a text wouldn't hurt. But as an "ex" maybe you're supposed to move on and leave each other alone. Only you can answer that question.
>>
>>17579793
Same here, but the last thing I ever say to her was to "never to talk to me every again", so I guess not much point of showing concern at this point. Also that was almost two years ago..
>>
Is it true when females initiate a break up that they decided long ago that this was going to be the outcome? and in the meantime were looking for another person?
>>
>>17579755
youre better off trying online dating if its really important for you, fetlife might be a good place to look
>>
>>17579867
only if shes a serial monogamist
>>
>>17579438
>>17579343

There's always a chance. Might not be a big one, but it's still there. Don't cut contact and move on completely if you can help it, still be friends, but don't expect her to like you suddenly.

The best way to get over it is cutting contact for a small period of time, not thinking about her, and doing whatever else you do. Focus on you, not her. Be friends with her if you wish or if you have to, but again, don't expect much.

Sometimes, and I know this sounds hopeful, but the less attention the girl gets from you, the more she likes you. It's weird, but my friend is a bit of a flirt and after my 2nd rejection, I said fuck it and stopped giving a fuck. She's recently tried to contact me first again and seems like she wants to be actual friends or something and will approach me now instead of me approaching her like I used to.

I'm not saying she suddenly likes me, but she's given me some more attention, so I can say that they do tend to give you more attention if they're a bit more out-going and not used to the "relaxed" or "laid back' way you are all of a sudden.

If you've been rejected though, best idea is to just work on yourself, take your mind off it, and then find another girl and if you still want, be friends with whoever rejected you.
>>
Girl that I like is becoming cold and distant out of nowhere. She used to reply to my comments from her snaps and now she just reads them and nothing else. She would reply semi quickly but now? Nothing. I've done nothing wrong to her like at all. I don't want to bring it up because I don't want it to seem like it's a big deal. She probably doesn't see it as a big deal. I would send something, and she would clearly ignore me because, she would post or like something on FB after viewing my comment. I seriously don't understand what's going on and why she's sort of giving me the cold shoulder.
>>
So I posted a couple days about this girl who rejected me, and suddenly messaged me first after never doing so, asking about me, giggling and looking at me in classes now, all of this changing over the course of Summer, so like 4 months.

I don't show her much attention, I liked her too much to the point where it just made me feel bad thinking about how she really doesn't like me or care for me at all. So I'm really only 50/50 with her - if she approaches me, then I'll talk. If not, I'm by myself, I don't need her.

I think she thinks I'm mad at her though because "she wouldn't go out with me."

Friday me and her were both at a mutual club or w/e, and she asked me why I quit something else we both did, and I just told her I wasn't interested anymore, which is true, I wasn't. She pressed it, I just gave a "I don't really care if you want me back in or not, I don't like it so I'm not doing it." and I think it came off a bit harsh to her.

She was like, "Oh, uh, alright." and the rest of the time she kind of ignored me. I asked her a question about something at one point, and she just gave me a snappy, "It's mine." answer and sounded mad/irritated or something. At the end I said bye to her cause I was leaving and she just looked at me and then I walked out.

Did I piss her off? Why the fuck is she mad? She was clearly mad I feel, and I don't know why. I mean, I am mad at her, but because she never contacted me once throughout the summer after telling me at the beginning she "really values me as a friend and wants to hang out all summer". She went to multiple parties and the first time I see her since the semester began, she fucking asks me why I didn't come to her and her best friend's parties, and I was nice about it, but I wanted to yell at her he never fucking invited me. How nice, ask me after no contact and a rejection all summer why I didn't go to one of your parties.
>>
>>17579916
Ignore her then.

Put in what you get out.

If she ignores you, stop sending snaps. Wait for her to initiate or give it enough time to where she's like, "Oh fuck what happened to anon?"
>>
>>17579779

Everyone. You probably have though.
>>
>>17579927
Yea, I think this the best way to go about it. It's just weird because literally a week ago she would at least reply with a simple emoji or a thank you. Shit started happening a couple days ago. I don't send her snaps I just comment on hers occasionally. The last three I've commented on she left me on "last read". It's just really fucking confusing because it feels like I've done something wrong to her and she's just doing this to spite me.
>>
>>17579613
Not unless I wanted to date him. Wouldn't chance a guy I'm not into cat catching feelings and claiming I led him on.
>>
This man kissed me then ran away. When we talked about it, he said I thought it meant something. We said we would just be friends, but then he made another move on me. He said he had feelings for me. When I said I had feelings for him, he said he did not, so I went away. Then he said I had been horrible to him and that he loved me, and kissed me again. I fell in love with him, and he wished me farewell. I realise he was fucking with my head for half of my life
>>
>>17579979
Ya think?
>>
Attractive young women who want to marry and have children exist,right? Where do I find them?
>>
>>17579989
constant mixed messages. Perhaps I was the same, I don't know
>>
>>17580007
In churches.
I want to marry and have kids and I'm reasonably attractive, but I'm 23 and want to do this in my late 20s.
A lot of people want that, too.
>>
>>17580007
I'm in my thirties, and have a child, so I guess this rules me out of that category
>>
>>17580007
I know fewer women who don't want to have children than those who do. They just don't want to have them when they're young and before they've had time to do things they want to do in life.
>>
sneaky ex-mate. you laugh when I tell you my feelings, talk shit about me and my bf to my ex (that it appears you were fucking behind your bf's back), It's nothing to do with you!
>>
Girls, how can I make a girl with low self esteem feel better without seeming like a white knight or being over complimentary?I've been talking to her for a while and we hooked up a couple of times, and I sorta like her, but she's just so down on herself all the time and it's a little draining because I'm pretty depressed myself but I do a good job at hiding it from the general public and being around her long term makes it hard for me to keep up the act myself(I also want her to feel better about herself too, obviously, but I'm a social retard sometimes)
>>
Dear Luke

sorry. I need hot

-Warm

p.s. Apologies in advance to any hot, kind, loving Lukes out there
>>
>>17580063
>>17580048
This isn't a get off your chest thread.
This is asking the opposite gender.
Stop.
>>
>>17580067
the opposite gender can give advice?

-sincerely, stop
>>
>>17580054
don't treat her any different.
artificially trying too boost her self-esteem might make things worse.
just be there, I guess.
>>
>>17580054
You don't. Low self esteem is something internal, and no amount of your validation will make her have self esteem. And if it does, it's only a temporary fix
>>
Men: I love a man, but I don't think he likes me if I'm cold as ice

Yet..I'm so fucking clingy, he has no idea. He's hot (in my view), and has tried it on many times, but I've fallen in love with him and melted beyond return, so i no longer exist except my mind, which was terrifying. I'm only real with him. What do?
>>
>>17580054
is she down because you only sorta like her? Maybe she hoped for more, or has huge problems in other aspects of her life. Maybe you could cheer her up? Help her feel good about herself, loved. Maybe that's all she needs. Listen, share yourself with her too if you really are into her. Be genuinely kind if your feelings are genuine, show her. If you think she's great, tell her! Maybe she's unappreciated
>>
>>17580070
They aren't asking questions though, so how can anyone give advice?
>>
Guy here:

Me and my girlfriend of 4 months are finish. Before me she was single for a year. Her longest relationship besides me was like 2 weeks. I treated her like a princess, and even in the break up I still tried to fight for her. But now she's just being really cold with me, and seems to have an ego (like taking more pics about her figure on snapchat, or how she doesn't need to wear her glasses to be pretty etc). She never done anything like this before as she had low self esteem, and while with me she said because of me I was improving it.

What's going on? I'm seeing her one last time later as I plan to just walk away for good, but I feel she is acting like this just because I made her feel good, we broke up, I begged for her back, she got with someone else, it's like she's enjoying the attention too much?
>>
>>17580218
Not sure what you mean. It sounds like you don't want her to be so confident about herself. Why did you break up? Did she think you didn't want her anymore? It's better that you don't keep each other down in the relationship in terms of self esteem
>>
>>17580222
She was a pretty insecure person and quite emotionally abusive. Sometimes she'd get in this mood just out of nowhere, and act like everything was falling apart, saying she don't love me anymore, or how she gives up with me etc. This happened like 3 times but I still stuck with her and got back together.

She ended it because she felt she was hurting me too much. Probably not the real reason, I never done anything bad, I always treated her good and bought her things etc.
>>
>>17580098
quit being a princess
>>
>>17580236
I don't know what you mean. I'm not a princess..princesses are spoiled with too many resources as I understand it
>>
girl keeps directly flirting with me, she's quite extroverted in her personality but i don't really see her flirting with anyone else. is she keen?
>>
Can women feel it if you despise them?
>>
>>17580054
Sorry man, you can't magically fix her. It won't help if you show her that you like her - be affectionate, give specific compliments about her looks and actions, stuff like that - but overall this is something she needs to deal with herself. More life experience primarily.

>>17580218
Look here, you'll never be sure. No one here can tell you for sure. But from what you say, this gal isn't exactly stable. Not sure how old she is, but never having had a relationship last longer than two weeks, the whole "I don't love you anymore get away from me for your own good", fishing for attention online after a break up... that's inexperience and immaturity.

What you describe happens, no doubt. (I mean the whole pragmatic relationship to get validation, then breaking free from it.) But it doesn't exactly sound to me like she's so confident now. If sher was, she'd be happy with her new boyfriend and not trying to look cool to a bunch of randoms online. I think she just doesn't know what she wants and wasn't sure that she really liked you. If she has some self insight she might have realized that it was a draw between liking you and liking your validation, and broke it off because of that.

>>17580250
She's inviting you into a different kind of communication, join her. You don't have to passively take her flirting, you can try to see how far you can take it, whether you can make her blush... that should tell you how serious she is.
>>
>>17580276
I guess I should also mention, after the little breakups with her, I told her I'm finding it so exhausting and she could see how hurt I was. For the first time she really started saying sorry, and how bad she feels, saying she;s lucky she even has a guy like me in her life. She even write me a cute letter about how sorry she was, and how much she loves me and how much I mean to her.

then what does she do? Few days later gets with another guy. She is 16 btw, I'm 18. I know it sounds pathetic but I want her back, but after trying to use logic she acts cold with me. So today I'm just going to give her a note that I'm walking away from all this but wishing her all the best.
>>
The girl I'm into usually sits in the front row (we share a few classes) but always with an open spot right next to her, as she doesn't interact with anybody else in class. The other day I sat in that open spot and waited for her to also sit. She did, had fun in the classes together and that's how I got our first date yesterday. Went well.

What should I do tomorrow? If I sat again there wouldn't that feel a bit pushy? Maybe I should sit on the back (like I usually do) and see if she sits with me or invites me to the front?
>>
>>17580275
Depends on how sensitive they are to subtle cues but I think yeah, they can tell. I have spotted it sometimes at least. Obviously if someone 100% ignores you there is no telling what's going on inside their head.
>>
>>17580275
Why do you despise her?
>>
>>17580289
I get that it sucks but there's nothing to gain from getting her back. Realize that you never even "had" her in the way that you want to. She was always doubting and flaky.

>She is 16
Good for her, it would be worrying if she'd still behave like this ten years later. But yeah sounds like pretty typical indecisiveness. Many people at that age don't know what a "real" sincere relationship looks like, what "really" being in love or loving someone feels like, and part of the learning process is trying to bluff your way through.
>>
>>17580291
>What should I do tomorrow? If I sat again there wouldn't that feel a bit pushy? Maybe I should sit on the back (like I usually do) and see if she sits with me or invites me to the front?
What's the point of playing these games?
>>
>>17580224
Sounds like she felt insecure and needed reassurance that you loved her, it's not about paying financially
>>
>>17580312
Ugh yeah I know. I want to just straight up sit with her, as I don't really have nobody else to sit with in the class, but I'm scared of giving off a desperate vibe or something.
>>
>>17580291
Go sit with her from now on. You obviously have something and can work together. It'd be stupid to just sit somewhere else and wait for an invitation
>>
>>17580291
Just sit down next to her. It's weird not to after she agreed to a date. Realize that if she likes you, she's also looking out for cues that you might have lost interest.
>>
>>17580323
desperate would be all clingy and all being over her.
just sitting next to her now after a date ain't desperate at all.

what would not sitting next to her signal to her?
don't be afraid to show your intentions.
>>
>>17580312
>>17580313
>>17580328
>>17580330
>>17580337
Thanks a lot, gals and guys. Will sit with her from now on then, won't try to play games.
>>
>>17579913
>>17579343
It's not a "chance", yeah she'll give you more attention when you stop giving it to her, especially if she likes you as a friend, but it won't make her actually attracted to you. It may cross her mind, sure, but the moment you confess to her again, she'll just reject you again. Don't get any hopes up.

As for handling rejection, what other anons said, but also: don't end up thinking it's because you're not handsome enough, not tall enough, not confident enough, not smart enough. Because it isn't. Women don't know what they want themselves and chances are she'll end up with someone objectively worse than you. It's just compatibility thing so yeah I hope you don't take the rejection personally because it's the worst thing you can do
>>
>>17580304
Thanks

>>17580307
Its the entire gender.
>>
>>17579403
This isn't really an autism issue but more about the r9k shit. I was diagnosed as having aspergers before it was lumped into autism, and I didn't have those pervasive fears that I was just being used. I've had my issues and insecurities, but they were of a different type.

I'm almost tempted to suggest that you list the dollar amounts of what you guys each invest into the relationship next time he says you're using him, to show how stupid he's behaving. I'm not sure if it would work, but that behavior has to stop asap.
>>
>Dear Femanons,

How worthless is the short guys' (5,5 inches) situation on the market?
>>
>Compliment girl's current looks
>She starts using that same look every day

Why do you girls do this?
>>
>>17580531
Why the fuck wouldn't we?
Like, if someone tells me I look good in a certain way, I try to keep doing it so I keep looking good.
Should I never wear it again out of spite or something?
>>
>>17580535
Yeah but when you do it every single time it loses all special meaning.
Some times I just want to see you in a lazy ponytail that you did in 5 seconds rather than an elaborate hair get up.
>>
>>17580531
>Why do you girls do this?
Why wouldn't she? This is painfully obvious even as a guy, people like looking attractive to other people. The glasses I currently wear were influenced in large part because of input from people I care about.
>>
Male here.

I am lucky im an attractive 21yo im very charming. I get the girl that i want i see insecurities as a load of shit but i do manipulate female insecurites as a mean of getting the girl anyway im here to ask i have a girlfriend of almost 2 years, but i want more i want random girls i adore her but i wanna have the thrill of landing random girls and dating fresh presence ive cheated on her many time and same with my last girlfriend both very good looking girls but stale, my question is should i continue my flirting cheating ways or break it off but i honestly dont think i have the guts to break another girls heart (im good at it)
>>
>>17580579
Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, can you repeat the question?
>>
>>17580579
Full stops motherfucker.
>>
File: 1431267787764.jpg (245KB, 582x637px) Image search: [Google]
1431267787764.jpg
245KB, 582x637px
Girls, guy here.

I have really greasy hair. When I wash it, it becomes really frizzy and dry for the whole day. The next day is optimal, slightly greasy yet it looks healthy but I have to wash it after that since it gets really greasy and gross.

How do I get that optimal healthy look? Are there certain products I should use?
>>
The question is i guess is do i break up with my girlfriend with the old its not you its me im not ready to commit to a relationship i wanna just be single and do my own thing for awhile or continue what im doing maybe one day getting caught out?

No worries captian.
>>
>>17580639
I have very thin hair and it gets dirty fast. And I'm mildly disgusted by dirty hair so I wash it every 36 hours, basically.
Use a delicate shampoo for frequent washes. Apply conditioner.
>>
>>17580642
>continue what im doing
Which is?
>>
>>17580642
why are you even asking this
it's obvious you should've broken up already, you are cheating on her
you are probably retarded, but on the bright side, at least you are attractive
>>17580654
it's the continuation of >>17580579, i think he has no clue on how to use 4chan
>>
>>17580639
Is you hair fairly long?
You should probably experiment with different brands/types of shampoo. It can make a surprising amount of difference to how your hair looks, and at least one of them ought to work for you.
>>
Guys that are nervous making moves,
Is this just during the "courting" process, or will you continue being nervous to make moves into the relationship phase too?
Like I understand being afraid of rejection and shit, but idk if this is a type thing (Once nervous always nervous) or if I were to give a guy like this a chance if he might gain more confidence and be more dominant as we progress.
>>
>>17580639
Your question would probably be better suited for your hair dresser than just the female population.
Do you condition?
>>
>>17580674
it just depends on the person, really
while some are nervous just at the start and things progess afterwards, some other people just are nervous and anxious all the time
>>
>>17580674
Nope guys like that are not dominant enough
-> Something is wrong with them
-> They won´t ever be sexy, cause of this behaviour
>>
>>17580650
I always use conditioner, but maybe I'll go for a more delicate shampoo next time

>>17580670
Its short/mediumish. Not short enough to be short but not long enough to be medium length.

>>17580679
Yes. I remember some conditioners said you should leave it in for a few minutes but I generally just wash it out after applying it like I do shampoo.
I'm really lazy about seeing the hairdresser and I go to the shitty walmart ones once every few months so it would be awhile before I saw one.
>>
>>17580689
I know lol, just seeing if any dudes that are like this would speak up just so I know it does exist.
>>17580690
mm, I wanna give this dude a chance, but it makes me uncomfortable how he asks for my permission on every little thing (like to hold my hand or put his arm around me) and apologizes for everything. He admitted to me last night that he was interested in me, and that he was nervous. I told him he didn't have to be, and that I was interested in seeing where this would go too, so I'm hoping he won't act like hes walking on eggshells all the time from here on out.
I know it's just gonna have to be a wait and see thing, but I'd hate to feel like I'm leading him on or anything when I'm just still trying to get a feel for his romantic/sexual personality and decide if that would mesh with my own.
>>
>>17580709
It´s kind of a problem more and more men are becoming like this.
What is it about him that makes him interesting for you, even though he shows behaviour like this?
>>
>>17580709
oh, i see
well, personally saying i was pretty much nervous at the start but when i started dating and stuff, things caught on
i think that you make sure it's okay if he wants to be touchy and stuff, he'll get it and things will happen from that
still, if he's still nervous and anxious about it even after you tell him it's fine, he's probably a lost case
>>17580718
seconding the question
>>
>>17580718
Yeah, its not that I blame them. It's been conditioned that they should treat women like glass and be wary of every step lol. Especially with this bullshit newage feminism.

I'll be honest, I'm dealing with some shit. I was dumped 5 years ago, and haven't had anyone show an ounce of interest in me (outside the given "ay bb wan sum fuk?") since. Idk if I'm truly genuinely interested in him, or if it's just the fact that I've been so desperate that I'll just force myself to like him because I feel like it's my last chance. I'm scared it is this, because he's kinda the opposite of everything I've ever considered my "type". I don't want to be a cunt/use him, I just genuinely cannot tell with myself anymore.
But otherwise, I've known him for years, so there's an air of comfort with him. I don't have to guess too much with him, and I've lost the ability to go through that "getting to know someone" acquaintance relationship without being autistic as fuck so its nice that I don't have to do that with him. I can just be comfortable around him and not worried about saying something stupid and all that noise. We have some common interests, and he is just genuinely an all around good person.
>>17580732
Yeah, I think the next time he does something like that i'll just mention he doesn't have to ask. But idk if this sounds like a red flag or not, my issue honestly is that I'm embarrassed when I am forced to acknowledge what I'm doing. Like if I'm asked if I want to kiss/make out, I get embarrassed because I have to acknowledge I'm going to be making out with someone, where as when it just happens I'm ok with it because I can think to myself "Ah, well it's just happening so it's out of my control" even though I actually want to do it too. idk I guess maybe it makes me feel "slutty" to do anything of the like, even if it's perfectly acceptable, but I can ease my own internal guilt if I don't have to explicitly admit I like/want it.
I have my own sexual baggage I'll admit
>>
>>17580765
Honestly it sounds like you don´t like him at all and just feel lonely. Trust me, if there is no sexual tension in the beginning it won´t come ever.
So my advice is, work on yoursellf, workout, change your style, work on your make up, and there will come somebody who you will be attracted to.
Trust me, I know a girl who was in a similiar situation. She didnt have sex with the guy, cause she wasnt attracted to him, throughout the whole relationship. It didnt end well and she regretted her mistake.
Why do you think nobody shows interest in you aside the points I mentioned?
Maybe you just dont go out enough?
>>
>>17580718
>>17580732
Oh also I think part of his appeal might ironically be the fact that he isn't my usual "type". It both works for and against him simultaneously. On one hand I feel like changing things up might be good for me, and that maybe the reason I've had so much bad luck in love and dating is because of this "type" I have, and perhaps I should just try someone I wouldn't have normally considered to see if I would like it.
But on the other hand, it is just so foreign to me and the "unknown" so to speak has always made me uncomfortable and scared. Like with the types of guys I've dated before, I knew my role, I knew my place, I know how I'm supposed to act with them. But with this guy, I have no clue what I'm supposed to do.

I want to experiment I guess, but again I always feel like an asshole phrasing it that way because human beings aren't meant to just be experiments for me to play around with. I don't want to hurt him because I do like him that much at least, I can say that for sure. I did explain to him my relationship hang up last night, and that I was just genuinely unsure how I felt about it. So he at least knows that, and he said he's cool with it, just seeing where the wind takes us.
>>
>>17580805
>work on yoursellf, workout, change your style, work on your make up
lol I've literally been doing all of that, like to a T. I've dropped like, 50+ lbs since the last dude, stopped wearing baggy band tshirts all the time, grew out my dike haircut and learned how to into makeup.
>Why do you think nobody shows interest in you aside the points I mentioned?
I'm not sure to be 100% honest. I've kind of chalked it up to the age I'm at for the most part, college is more about hooking up than settling down. I couldn't tell you how many times I've gotten the line "Oh, I'm not looking for anything serious because, you know, idk where I'll be after college". Finding casual sex isn't really a problem, its finding someone who wants to spend more than just 3 hours with me. This dude in question is a bit older than me, and already outside this phase of life.
But also again, I have always floundered and struggled with the "Acquaintance" phase of meeting people ever since I hit college. I realized after my freshman year that literally every friend I've made since elementary school where making friends was as easy as introducing yourself to someone, has been through other friends and strict introduction. Nobody I was close with from high school went to the same college as me. When I was starting over from scratch, I realized I had no clue how to do it anymore.
I also have very few social hobbies/interests, so it's hard to find like minded people. And the few hobbies I do have I tend to be far more, idk how to put it, casual about my interest? And the usual types interested in that same thing are more extremists about it and I can't handle it. Biggest example being anime, I like anime, but I'm not a weeb. I tried going to my school's anime club but as soon as I walked in and saw them all in cosplay discussing who is "best girl" and all that shit, I was like "Oh god no" and never went back.
>>
Girls:

If you're giving the cold shoulder, is it because you're not interested anymore? Or is it because of what someone did to you?

This girl I like was giving me hints that she liked me but I totally fucked it up by not capitalizing. Now I think she's giving me the cold shoulder. Before, she was eager to say hi to me but now, she doesn't even say good morning to me. Also, she doesn't make eye contact with me when I try to talk about anything with her. She just looks down on her phone. She also doesn't reply when I comment on her posts and shit. She'll open it, but never replies. She used to reply with emojis and a simple "thanks", but now nothing.
>>
>>17580840
Idk man, you're either misinterpreting her, she's mad about something, or she's just cutting her losses because she's either no longer interested or she's given up on you. Only way you can know is by asking.
Like if she was interested in you, but nothing was coming of it, she may not necessarily have ill feelings for you, but it may just be like "Oh ok this dude clearly just wants to be friends or something but I'm not really interested in being friends so I'm just gonna cut contact" Thats probably your best case scenario.
>>
Girls:

Would it be weird if a guy in your class asked you to study for a test that week? There's a girl I want to talk to in class I have, but I have no idea how to go about it. The first exam of the semester for a class is coming up, so I figured that would be my window. I'm nervous since I think it'd be weird if I just walked up to a girl, introduced myself and asked her (and probably her friend too) to study.

Am I overthinking things? Is there a "script" I should keep to? Sorry I'm such a loser
>>
>>17580886
Just chat with her first. Its college, nobody really cares if you strike up a conversation with them.
If she seems enthusiastic, then ask her after a couple days or something.
>>
>>17580886

Why would you ask her to study that is fucking lame. Ask her out to do something fun not that shit plus if you ask girl like that she might get weird vibes and not know what to do with it.

Introduce your self talk for a while and ask if she wants to hang out sometime.
>>
>>17580889
I'm going to sound lame as fuck for saying this,but how do I even do that? I'm not good at talking to random people unless I'm drunk or in an environment where others can lead the conversation. Also, the test is Friday.

>>17580895
>Why would you ask her to study that is fucking lame
Because the class is actually difficult and I know the exam is going to be bullshit.
>>
>>17580897
>wah waah im not good at this and that
Just improve your social skills then first instead of complaining, there isn't a perfect script for this.
>>
>>17580889
>nobody really cares if you strike up a conversation with them
Not that poster but I've seen the exact opposite. People get very weirded out if you just start talking to them as a stranger. I watched a chick chat up a dude on the bus and as soon as she got off he turned to his friend and asked "What the fuck was that all about, who the hell was that chick why was she asking me all that shit?" (It was just the usual college small talk "So what major are you? Oh cool, you from close by or are you out of state? Enjoying classes? Ok bye")
I've tried to talk to some people myself and are immediately on edge and start making excuses to leave the conversation. I saw someone sitting alone at lunch once and asked if he'd like to join me and I could just see in his face how creeped he was a stranger was approaching him.
>>
>>17580897

>Because the class is actually difficult and I know the exam is going to be bullshit.

Then ask someone you know really well(or some dude) otherwise that study is going to be fruitless even if she says yes. You attention is going to be directed else where.

So if you want to do anything with this girl do something else. It is simple approach and just say hi. Introduce your self and ask her some questions about her and then she will do same and ask you. talk for a while then sign out with taking her number or setting up something.

It is that fucking simple.
>>
>>17580897
Is there a moment where you are close to her, such as right before class or do you sit close to her? If you do, then its easy. Just bring up some standard small talk line that she will obviously agree with like "Its freezing in here!" or "Man, this teacher sucks" or even "This class is so tough, I don't even feel coming" or something.

Getting your foot in the door is crucial when you want to meet someone. After that, just walking up to them and talking to them is perfectly acceptable since you know each other. Study session is fine, by the way. If you land it, just make sure you engage her a lot and not just keep to yourself while studying.

>>17580908
Depends on the approach and college. Bigger state schools are going to have more assholes while smaller private schools are going to be more friendly.
If you obviously go out of your way to talk to someone (like a girl), your intentions are going to be extremely obvious. Saying hello to the person who happens to be standing/sitting next to you is just fine unless they are obviously closed off and not open to conversation (then you'd just be an annoyance).
>>
>>17580908

Those people are social retards and shouldn't be taken as a norm. I don't mind anyone approaching me and starting up conversation. Sometimes people just
have rough day it happens not big deal.
>>
File: 7pAE4cy.png (255KB, 456x317px) Image search: [Google]
7pAE4cy.png
255KB, 456x317px
>>17580920
>>17580925
Eh I suppose so, I've assumed my school is just a frigid bitch of a place lol. Still though, I'm a chick who's approached many people in the 3 years I've been here, both guys and girls, and in the former both dudes I was an wasn't attracted to. All the same result, you can just feel their discomfort and how they're wanting to bail. I wouldn't say I'm socially inept, I can tell when someone doesn't want to be bothered and when they're just chillin. I don't push anything, just extend an offer and if they want out I say goodbye and move on. Idk what it is, everyone's just so on edge, the stranger danger is fierce.
Maybe it's just pic related.
>>
>>17580905
Shit dude, I'm sorry about that.

>>17580911
I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. My roommate and another friend are in the same class and were planning on studying anyway, the girl would just be an extra person to help with the class.

>>17580920
Not really near each other before class, but we both sit up front. We head to the same class literally right after, though.
>>
>>17580886
I wouldn't find it weird. I'd actually find a guy taking his studies seriously attractive. I feel like doing that gives you time to hang out with her and get to know her without having putting her under pressure. I'm more apt to give guys my number and relax around them under the pretext of studying,and if they ask me out afterwards they aren't really strangers anymore. I'd sooner say yes to a date with a guy I've been studying with for a couple weeks than a relative stranger I've seen in class a couple of times and never really talked to.

tl;dr
Do it. it'll give her a chance to get comfortable with you before you ask her out.
>>
>>17580949
>We head to the same class literally right after, though.
Perfect. Ask her or comment on something about the class you are heading to, like when an assignment is due and how much you don't want to do it. Something that everybody is probably thinking when they are going to that class.
>>
>>17580925
>>17580934

I doubt you are that repulsive if anything you seem like awesome person to talk to. What about all positive experiences ? That should off set this.

You have to take into account that people at school are always going somewhere and are rarely kept in place. People always appreciate when you approach them and they like to be noticed no matter who it is.
>>
>>17580969
>>17580972
Cool, thanks, anons. I'll try all this out tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
>>
File: 20160918_134948.png (626KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160918_134948.png
626KB, 1440x2560px
Is this the end?
>>
>>17580969

Yeah right and when you don't like the guy you reject him with friends speech and dude just wasted weeks on you while he could have asked someone else out.

Dates are there to get to know each other and there is no beating around the bush. You want guy to invest him self so much to a point where if he gets rejected it is going to hurt. If i hang out with you for a weeks and nothing happens I'm probably looking at you as a friend otherwise I would make move long ago.
>>
>>17580989
yup sorry
>>
>>17580974
>What about all positive experiences
What positive experiences lol. It's always been like this. I've been in college for 3 years and haven't made a single friend from it, and not for lack of trying. Even just chatting people up in my own class, where I know they're not rushing off to be somewhere else because we're all there. If it's not about the class, you can't talk to them. Like, last year there was this guy who I noticed waited around in the same common area for classes to start, like we both had separate 1pm classes and arrived at the same building a half hour before (due to the bus systems.) and waited in that common area for the previous class to let out. After seeing him the same time, same place, for about 2 weeks I realized we had similar schedules. Tried to talk to him during those 30 minutes, he was never doing anything just sitting around. Same result as always
Frankly, my observation has been that everyone is entirely digital these days. You must meet online and talk through text for a least a week before it's socially acceptable to talk irl.
>>
>>17580989
Yeah.
>>
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, but it was the first one I could find that was semi-applicable.
>I'm 18, girl I've been seeing lately is 17, both of us are in HS
>Haven't been seeing each other very long, maybe a month of actually "dating"
>I have a mild personality disorder, in simple terms I have flat emotions, so things don't make me as happy or sad or anything as they should (e.i., good friend killed himself last year, it seemed like I was the only one at the school who wasn't broken up about it, which people remarked was odd)
>Apparently it's unnoticeable for other people, but it's incredibly prevalent in my day to day, makes "being human" difficult
>But, despite being a mandroid, I really feel something for this girl
>I'm torn as to whether or not I should tell her that I feel this way after such a short amount of time, as she's said she likes me and enjoys spending time with me, but she could have a very different idea in mind about how she wants this to go
Any advice on this would be much appreciated
>>
>>17580989

Maybe, maybe not. Wait and see.

You can ask later again just to be sure. Logic dictates that you hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

In case like this I don't leave anything to chance and I don't think you should either.
>>
About a year ago I met this girl in my class who I felt this incredible mix of comfort and nervousness with. I was able to talk to her in such a way that I felt like a poet, a way I never really acted with anyone else save my girlfriend at the time... but even then, this was different. At the time my GF and I were having problems, and I, being an idiot began flirting with this girl. She was fairly innocent despite being absolutely sexy and wearing these elaborate dresses to school. I could tell she was pretty nerdy and socially awkward from the get go, which probably helped my self confidence.

Anyway, there was a single day in that semester where I had her meet me on a friday afternoon in the library. I found her asleep on one of the couches, so I woke her up and we attempted to begin studying. I noticed she was acting a little strange, and my GF was brought up... soon after she said she had to go in a loud, angry voice (either that, or "fuck you")... It didn't expect it, and it was awkward.

The next week she told me she wanted to speak with me alone, so we got in my car, and she told me that she felt like I liked her and she FB stalked me and found that my GF was friends with someone who went to church with her or something, idk...

Anyway, since then, I've attempted to reconnect with her, but at every moment I dont feel like I should... Is there a possibility if I try to talk to her again I can repair our friendship?
>>
>>17580969
What is up with women giving advice that will get you friendzoned? Do you get off on seeing men getting rejected?

>>17580989
Seeing as she did let you know only after you asked her yes unfortunately , if she was still interested she would have said a day and hour.
>>
If a girl texts me "Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun!!" after our first date, should I take this as common courtesy (a default answer, nothing special) or as a sign that it's going well "romantically"?
>>
>>17581001

I don't know how you manged to accomplish that. Do you hang with people
while you are on college or you are completely alone ?
>>
>>17581026
After that car affair, and the library thing, I felt like she was crazy as shit, but I find myself going back and looking at her profile pic on facebook, after all this time. I'm very confused, I dont usually get attached to other people like this. And yes, I'm still with the same GF.

I tried contacting her over the summer and she only replied to a couple texts, and I checked her tumblr (another reason why I thought she was crazy) and it was a post from the day I texted her, could've been me or someone else, but as all tumblr posts go as ambiguous and logic ridden:
me: *wants a boy to be into me*
boy: *is into me*
me: okay, but I don't Need this
>>
>>17581030

You shouldn't draw conclusion like that. You just have to move forward and see what happens.

When girl gives positive feedback like that probably means she wants a second date so you should ask for one in either case.
>>
I have been dating a girl for a few weeks, I consider her my girlfriend, I don't know if she thinks of me as her boyfriend yet though

I didn't talk to her yet today, I don't actually have anything to say but I just really want to talk to her

what should I do? I don't want to just bother her for no reason

I'm starting to feel feelings about her so I know my judgement is being compromised
>>
>>17581026
>>17581042
>that tumblr post
The fuck.

Disclaimer: Not a girl, I'm a guy with little relationship experience.
First of all, are you actually happy with your gf? Seems like you connected with someone in a way you can't with her, do you actually love her or have you just settled with her? This is something I think you should think about, as it's not fair for any of you if there isn't that "spark" and you seek to get it from some other girl.

Secondly, it's not fair for the other girl. From what you say it seems like she's an awkward girl with little contact with other guys and had some feelings for you, and you flirting with her while still being with your gf was an asshole move. Put yourself in her situation, wouldn't you feel toyed around?

As an outsider and just reading your version, I think you should stop trying to contact or "rekindle" what you had with that other girl. It's not fair for her and it seems like you're greedy, in the sense that you want to have a physical and emotional light connection with your gf, and then have a "honeymoon phase" with the other girl, as it sounds like the typical feelings one has when starting a new relationship (everything is new and exciting, you can show an aspect of yourself that you usually don't show others etc). You'll just end up hurting her.

Also, I wouldn't recommend leaving your gf to get with this other one. Reconsider seriously your current relationship, and if you gotta leave her, do so, but don't try to use the other as a rebound. You'd end up just hurting both.

Just my two cents. Not trying to beat yourself up, you sound young and this is a very common "mistake" to do. Good luck and hopefully you get advice from gals and guys with more experience than me.
>>
>>17581076

Call her over to your place or where ever you want but gut privacy.
Cuddle for a while and ask her if she wants to be exclusive to make it
official.

Simple as that.
>>
>>17581047
Afterwards I said "Yeah I also had lots of fun! I hope we can keep seeing eachother outside of class" and she said "Of course c:"

While on the date I already told her about an event that's going on this week and she seems interested to go. Also she talked about lots of other plans we could do together, (like 5+ different things to do) so I guess it's going well. I keep overthinking that maybe I fucked up somehow yesterday or didn't make my intentions/interest clear but I guess it was a good start.

I don't know wether she being so excited to do plans together is with a romantical interest or just wanting to make me her new best friend (as she's new in town)
>>
>>17581094

It is going externally well don't even think about friends and shit just do your thing and progress towards your end goal. Create situation where you can get intimate and do it. Take her somewhere have amazing time and call her over
to your place or take her to romantic walk then sit somewhere then do it.

You can do anything really just make sure it creates atmosphere in which you are going to be comfortable to seal the deal.
>>
>>17581019
>>17581005
>>17580998
>>17581027
She seemed enthusiatic about meeting up with me though? She couldnt have just been pretendng could she?
>>
>>17581030
Its a good thing. Youre lucky to ever hear anything from a girl after a date. Atleast in my experience.
>>
>>17581120

We can't answer with that.

Some girls are indoctrinated to be always nice and can't brake that cycle. She can play hard to get and forcing you to to do more like contact her again.

Maybe she is really that busy and can't predict when she is going to available you have no clue what is going on in her life so don't jump the gun.

That is why I said play cool and don't leave anything to chance.
>>
>>17581136
Not that guy but what do you mean exactly with no leaving it to chance? Like, either set up an specific date or not, not wait for her to decide on one?
>>
File: Anime-Love-Couple-Sketch.jpg (113KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
Anime-Love-Couple-Sketch.jpg
113KB, 500x543px
Guy here:

Me and my girlfriend broke up recently, because she felt she hurt me too much. She was pretty insecure and emotionally abusive at times, but we were really close and good together. (I was her first kiss and sexual partner, and longest relationship which was 6 months, all her others were only a week or two).

It breaks my heart how I can't be with her, but I do want her back. I sent her this:

>Me: sorry for how I've been acting recently, I was still holding onto the past we once had, but I think I've lost feelings for you because of all the problems, but I hope you find someone who loves you through all your flaws and everything else.
>Her:Thank you, does that mean we can still be friends?
>Me: Nah, I can't lie to myself and pretend to be friends, maybe in the future
>Her: How long will that be?
>Me: Who knows, so don't be surprised if I'm not up for some chit chat. But if you really need someone to talk to let me know
>Her: okay thank you, I'm gonna miss you
>Me: I'm gonna miss you too
>Her: can I tell you something
>Her: I still regret losing you, and I still have some feelings for you, but right now I think this is for the best, I love you, talk whatever xx

I've never been in this situation before but does this sound good? Is this where I start going full no contact?
>>
Girls:

My new girlfriend never initiates hanging out or going on dates. We have a class together and we've been on two dates, the last of which ended with us making out for about 45 minutes. Things seem good but I'm concerned that I'm the only one that initiates everything already. Am I overcomplicating things too quickly? Is she trying to play hard to get in a way?
>>
>>17581079
I've got little relationship experience as well. I know the insanity of breaking up again and again with the same person, and I have known it in my current relationship.

Thank you for the insight and introspective questions, I needed that. I wouldn't say I'm unhappy with my GF, but I'm definitely disappointed in myself for not being able to decide whether or not the relationship is bad for me or her and acting on it. I question whether or not all girls are troubled in un-fixable ways, and whether or not my GF might be the least fucked up.

I agree with you on focusing on my GF and figuring that out first before anything else, and then keep myself from contacting the other girl. Sensible advice.

I feel trapped in my current relationship and at home with my parents. In my head I favor moving away with a friend rather than moving away with my gf. I even favor it more than my gf and I moving in with my friend.

I wish there was a way I could talk to her about this honestly and clearly. We've been through so many fights and break ups. I'm surprised we've lasted this long and were still able to have good times. I'm mad at myself for being that person who stays in a shitty relationship, but I'm also aware and afraid of the reality of relationships. I know I'll never love her as I did at the beginning, and I know I'll never have a lasting love in any other relationship I'm in, so I just conclude my point in staying.

Look at where I'm at now, crushing on a tumblrista I met a year ago. I'm hopeless.
>>
>>17580674
When i was single i pretty much never made a move unless she'd dropped so many hints that i could fill a freight train. Mostly due to me being somewhat socially awkward, and avoiding rejection.

Now that I'm in a relationship (6 years and counting), that's no longer an issue. For example, make a move to see if sex is on the menu, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>17581157

I mean that when you are not sure like in this case for example you have to go all the way until she constantly flakes or says no.

You want to get definitive no just so you know you did all you can otherwise you
just going to wonder constantly on what ifs.

This makes sense ?
>>
>>17581175
Thinking about sending her "so how was your day?" Maybe she is just trying to yalk over text some more?
>>
>>17581167
>I know I'll never have a lasting love in any other relationship I'm in
What, are you able to foresee the future? Don't believe in this kind of shit you tell yourself, it'll just be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Seems like the tumblrista is the least of your problems.

Can't help you about the reoccurring relationship (breaking up and getting back together) as I've never experienced it and don't quite understand it (all couples I've known irl like that are toxic as fuck), maybe you should make a standalone thread.
>>
>>17581178

Nah keep texts to a minimum you can text her as much as you want later once you win her.
>>
How come girls don't believe in having careers? I snagged one of the few girls from college who didn't plan to throw away their degree once they got pregnant, and even now she's happily working at a Subway without any intention to use her degree. Granted that it's a useless degree in Anthropology, but I think it's worth more than $9/hour as a Sandwich Artist. I'd like a relationship where our entire livelihood doesn't rest on my shoulders.
>>
Is it possible for a female to want to friends with a male when there is no chance for sex or romance? I have no desire to be involved with such things but still would like to have friends who are women. It always seems like that's what they go for or when I mention that I want nothing to do with those things the woman I want to be friends with stops talking to me.
>>
>>17581190
>win her
How am I going to do that?
Do you want me to just wait until she maybe makes a date?

I really feel like shes waiting me to text her. I have no idea.
>>
>>17581038
I mean I have no friends so I have nobody to hang around. That was kind of my point, I was approaching people /to/ have friends to hang around. Idk how you just skip over that process, you gotta approach someone for the first time before you can be friends.
I hang around campus, we don't have student organizations unfortunately so there is that lack in social activity, but the school hosts little events every now and then and I go to every single one of them. They usually only pull about 10 people max though, they're not well advertised. I go to the cafeterias during meal hours and try to talk to people too. It's always the same thing. Short lived small talk, and they're booking it out of the situation as fast as possible.
Only ones that are friendly are the RA type people and the ones that work for the school, but they're in it for the paycheck and you can tell. Hell back when I did live on campus, my RA's did everything they possibly could to ever avoid talking to any of the people on the floor. Only ever did what they had to that was defined in their job description (ie settle disputes and answer questions) but most certainly did not want to be your friend.
>>
>ask a girl I see regularly at school for her number (she has seemed interested recently)
>she says her phone is dead
This was believable because we had been on a big group camping trip with unreliable power
>give her my number
>tell her to text me so I have hers
>2 days without a text
She just forgot or lost the number, right? It wouldn't make sense any other way, given that we see each other on an almost daily basis. I know I'm overreacting, but if this doesn't work out, I'll probably end up alone for the next year or so.
>>
>>17581168
Ok good, I was hoping there would be types like this. Like I said I can fully understand the fear of rejection or making a move when you're unsure of her feelings, but in a relationship I'd hope you'd be comfortable enough to know she'd let you know if she wasn't into something and that you don't have to explicitly ask.
I said before, I think I get kinda uncomfortable with him asking all the time because I can feel him walking on egg shells, and it makes me feel weird knowing he doesn't feel like I'm a rational person and I'm going to freak out on him if he takes a wrong step. Again, don't blame him, but it kinda makes me feel sad I guess.
>>
>>17581200

If she wants you to text her then its even more imperative that you don't because
it builds attraction she will constantly wonder where are you and what are you doing.

Yes wait for a while and if she doesn't contact you then you contact her and try to arrange next date. If she wants to text with you she will. Also keep a track on who initiate conversations. If you are the only one doing it then there is something wrong. So sit tight and wait.
>>
>>17581224
Alright. I trust you anon. Ill talk to a mutual friend tomorrow.
>>
>>17581229

>Ill talk to a mutual friend tomorrow.

Don't fucking do it that is suicide trust me.
>>
>>17581229
Seconding, don't do that.
>>
>>17581232
??? This friend is very nice. And she already knows that Ive been talking to her.
>>
>>17581249
>>17581224
Also... how long should I wait if she doesnt text me? I mean I figure if she doesnt by tomorrow then she must not want to go out.
>>
>>17581026
You're a dumbass and got what you deserved. Stop trying to contact her.
>>
>>17581263
>How long?
Do not reply to her unless she messages you first. If she doesn't message you first, then you don't message her and you move on. Trust me.
>>
>>17581104
Thanks for this post! Hopefully things keep progressing smoothly, it's been a long while since I've been so excited to see a girl.
>>
>>17581267
What if I call her?
>>
>>17581030
Neither. Consider it as good feedback and that you should go on a second date. Don't draw any conclusions too early.
>>
This girl just looked back and smiled at me when she catched me looking at her ass.

Next day she comes up and tells me she dreamt i was her boyfriend.

Does she likes me?
>>
>>17579273
Girls: How much exactly can confidence bump a guys attractiveness? Can a 6/10 babyface, 5'8, slim guy who's extremely confident, funny and smooth score with 8.5/10s?
>>
>>17581984
I don't know if you're aware of this, but normal people don't go around rating people out of 10.
>>
>>17581990
We're on 4chan, we speak the dialect. That and normal people do use the term "out of his/her league" so same difference. It's just semantics at that point
>>
How do I get a sugar baby

I have $$$

Male btw
>>
Girls, thinking in the best sex you ever had: what factor make it awesome?
Attitude of the guy, his voice, his body, his size, it feels wrong...
>>
>>17579273
wondering how to break the ice with someone who sits by herself reading shit on her phone

my first instinct is to do nothing, but she's too damn pretty
>>
>>17582036
where does she sit? Is this a bus stop? The library? Class? Toilet?
>>
>>17581990
When they're speaking about general attractiveness I see it all the time. I'm not going to pretend I'm normal, but I see people do it out and about on campus. If they're talking about a woman they care about of course they're more nuanced about it.
>>
>>17582029

NEVER GIVE MONEY TO WHORES
>>
>>17582028
Sure, but it's not like people say that confidence counts for X amount of someone's attractiveness. You can't acknowledge that you can't put this into objective numerical terms and then ask someone to do just that.
>>
Girls, how often do you laugh at someone when he is gone after rejecting him?
>>
>>17582035
I felt owned, but in a loving way. It's hard to explain. Like, I belonged to him and he could hurt me, but instead he took care of me. At the same time he reminded me that I was his and even if he did decide to hurt me, there was nothing I could do, but he didn't do it.

Physically, I was tied down and exposed to him and he reamed my vagina and ass out pretty good with his tongue and fingers. The best part was when he managed to get a huge flashlight up my ass and made me cum with it in there before ripping it out and jackhammering my ass with his fairly small dick until I came again.

Overall, I think the best part was how he could get me farther into pleasure and eroticism than I could ever do myself, and ever managed with anyone else. Of course I fucked it up in the end, but he was still the best I've ever had.

I really miss him.
>>
Girls:

Is it not a good idea to tell someone that they're attractive over Snapchat or any other social media?

Is it better in person?
>>
>>17582041
she's a >>>>>>>coworker at my new job and she eats in the break room. pretty sure i'm doing the right thing by keeping to myself, but it doesn't hurt to get outside input
>>
Girls

I don't know what this means.. Long story short. Female friend who I've been crushing on, now has a boyfriend. I told her my feelings. But that I respect that she's in a relationship, I just needed to get it off my chest. She said this-

"It's fine. You can tell me whatever you want.

I know you respect me, it's the same for me: I respect you a lot so I do not want to retort or answer back talking about this.
I'm not angry or anything, I just respect you and your feelings.
We do not want any troubles, ok. So I would say, just do and say what you feel is right to do.
Nothing more.
Everything is fine to me. I hope it's the same to you.
This is the most important thing.

See you tomorrow, goodnight! "
>>
>>17582073
well, if curiosity is going to eat you away then do it, ask if you can sit by her, then strike up a conversation. Depending on how she reacts, you can invite her to an outing, or who knows.
>>
>>17582104
>Texting your feelings
You fucked up. Beyond repair.

Reading her response, she truly does not give a fuck what you think or feel. She just wants you to keep quiet and not ruin her relationship.
>>
File: 6i1Ua.png (129KB, 254x318px) Image search: [Google]
6i1Ua.png
129KB, 254x318px
>Have really good father who's done way more than me than any parent I've ever known has ever done for anyone else kids.
>He asks me for help to move music from one computer to the next.
>Everytime I try to help before hand is has never ever gone completely successful because he used Zune music manager (which stopped getting support couple years ago.)

He read my frustrations felt that they were directed at him and not the situation he got put in and now he doesn't want my help and now I feel like shit.

How do I get rid of autism so shit like this doesn't happen again? He never askes me for shit and the couple of times he does I always end up making him feel like I don't want to help.
I do want to help, but its fucking infuriating that there's no simple way to deal with Zune music.

Also how do I not be a shitty person?
>>
>>17582120
Suck it up and at least attempt what he asks instead of just replying "No it's fucking annoying fuck off."
>>
>>17582110

I know what you're saying is bullshit.

I think she's just saying that she trusts that I'll do the right thing. Which because I have morals is that I'll respect her relationship. Which I told her I respected.

That's how I translate it. Your post is way the hell out there. I just want a girl to give me another opinion.
>>
>>17582129
>I know what you're saying is bullshit.
Don't ask for advice then tell people that give you advice that they're wrong and that you actually know the solution yourself. Stop wasting people's time, you dense cunt.
>>
>>17582136

No here is the thing, what you said literally had nothing to do with what she said. That's why I said your opinion is shit. Because you literally said everything that she didn't say
>>
>>17582155
>We do not want any troubles, ok.
There. Right there is where she told you she doesn't care about you as long as you don't ruin her current relationship.
>>
>>17582125
I never said I didn't want to help. I WANT TO HELP.
I just know it's not going to be 100% satisfactory because there out of the 6 or so times I've messed with his computer stuff that it never works 100% perfect and clean.

I'm a petty person who wants complete satisfaction knowing I got the job done right, but I know I fucking can't and it sucks shit I can't even help with the minor shit he asks. I don't even pay bills, but I can't even put music from 1 computer to another.

It makes me want to shoot myself in the dick and I hate myself for not being a better person and son.
>>
>>17582164
It doesn't need to be 100% satisfactory. I doubt your childhood was 100% satisfactory but that never stopped him from trying.
>>
To guys 25 and up

Are you really put off by women who still have tomboyish or masculine attributes?

I like to work out and have been mistaken for a lesbian in the past because of my humor. In college I was more often friendzoned by guys because I hung out more like a buddy rather than a girl with romantic interests. It wasn't until I dressed a bit better that I was able to breach that, but that was my own fault obviously.

Most of my male friends are taken, and after some shitty experiences where a single friend I never dated assumed we belonged together forever, I try not to be overly warm to available dudes so I don't give off the wrong idea and cause them to feel led on. I feel like it's completely ruining my chances at finding someone though, especially as I get older.

It's also very hard for me to feign interest and I can easily come off as distant without meaning to. I get nervous when single men compliment me if it happens at all. I know I need to get over myself but I just wondered how guys in my age range even like being approached or what kind of woman they'd feel interested in approaching.

It's shitty too since I'm almost 27 but have mild babyface so I think some people assume I'm younger than I really am
>>
>>17582172
I think I understand now. Thanks Anon.
But now I'm afraid to ask him if he wants my help at all anymore.
>>
>>17582158

That's absolutely not what that quote means.

That means that she just doesn't want any trouble. she's not threatening me.
>>
>>17582180
Yes. Women should be femine, not 2nd rate males. By all mean stay in shape though.
>>
>>17582180
>Are you really put off by women who still have tomboyish or masculine attributes?
No.

>I like to work out
Good thing.

> have been mistaken for a lesbian in the past because of my humor
Male sense of humour = good thing.

> after some shitty experiences where a single friend I never dated assumed we belonged together forever, I try not to be overly warm to available dudes so I don't give off the wrong idea and cause them to feel led on
This is your killer. You can't be cold to someone because of a shitty experience in the past. You're killing your own chances. It's got nothing to do with your tomboyishness or your sense of humour. I'd go as far as to say it hinges entirely on that right there.

>>17582186
Don't be. This is part of the "being a better person" thing. You realise you fucked up, you apologise for fucking up and then you offer to help again.
>>
>>17582180
25 guy

That sound fine to me. I mean, as long as you dress like a girl and have girl hair. You'd be good to me
>>
>>17582180
I personally like it, but some don't. The problem with these questions is these are all personal preference.
>>
>>17582193
I never said she was threatening you. To the contrary, she considers you a threat. Nothing else in that quote means anything. It's all fluff. But that line says "I consider you a threat to my current happiness. Please don't ruin my current happiness."
>>
>>17582109
thanks anon. definitely going to do nothing.

>>17582180
so you want to find a man, but push all of the ones around you away? is this another one of those 'boo hoo chad won't pay attention to me' posts?
>>
>>17582198

Thanks Anon. I think I keep getting in my own way since I was home-schooled for the key part of puberty so I didn't date and also had a really fat stage.

I look better now but still feel like that fat tard and auto assume guys are going to see me that way as well so I can become defensive without meaning to. Thanks for the response.

Any other suggestions for meeting new people? I live in a bubble of a city, mostly young families. I've gone to the bar or out to eat alone and it makes me die slightly when a waiter or uber driver asks if I have any crazy plans. The stage of life where all your friends are settling down but you're still solo feels so meh
>>
>>17581888
>Next day she comes up and tells me she dreamt i was her boyfriend.

The perfect thing to say to that would have been:
>"Yeah, did you like it... What did we do?"
With a cheeky smile.

You'd have known if she likes you for sure after asking that.
>>
>>17582216
>also had a really fat stage.
>I look better now but still feel like that fat tard and auto assume guys are going to see me that way as well so I can become defensive without meaning to

Just so you know, this happens to all former fatties. Just remember, every single time something happens or someone says something where, when you were fat, you used to think "No, they can't be flirting because I'm fat" or "They're just doing this to make fun of me", those are the moments where someone is actually flirting. You need to catch yourself out on those. All of those things you used to consider mocking instead of flirting, realise those are just actually flirting and reciprocate.

Pick up an active hobby that isn't the gym. Rock climbing or a martial art or some shit. That's a good way to meet likeminded people.
>>
>>17582213

Nah I don't push them away. I meet very few single guys at this point and the last one I had interest in lives very far away- but he crashed with me for a few days and I got briefly enamored. He wasn't interested in me that way though, which is fair esp since the distance was immense. Cool pal either way. Then the other guy I had eyes for briefly was just a very cool gay dude. Guess I've had a knack for becoming attracted to people who aren't into me haha.

I'm not into chad types, I'm an artist and like guys that are also in my industry and enjoy nature and the outdoors. Trouble is most of them are married, or live very far away.
>>
>>17582226

Good tips, thanks again Anon ! I fallback on solo activities since I don't like being that needy friend and my pals are all very busy with their lives. I suppose it's time to try harder to broaden the social circle
>>
>>17582238
Also, if you're an artist, find some artist-y clubs in your local area and meet people there.
>>
>>17582201
Yeah, my hair is extremely long which I do on purpose to offset my deep voice and dude gait. I was raised with older brothers and it shows I guess
>>
>>17582228
>I try not to be overly warm to available dudes
That's called pushing them away. I feel your pain though, I know literally 0 available women. Don't give up though! Next time you see a guy who catches your eye, go for it immediately. You might not get rejected. (But if you do, it'll only hurt for a little while, in the grand scheme of things)
>>
>>17582252
Yeah, I don't even fear rejection- getting too old for that. You should ask your female friends to help you meet any of their cool single buddies. Two of my friends both had shit breakups and I made sure to get them in the same room and they had mad chemistry/are going steady.

I need to just get my ass out there. I can become introverted without meaning to and I don't want to waste what years I have left of my 20s >: (
>>
Girls:

Would you ever begin a romantic relationship with a friend? (I.e. Friendship begins, and you gradually develop feelings for him later on)
>>
>>17582271

That is literally how all of my relationships started.

However, if she has overtly been like "no, absolutely not, never" chances are, that won't change. I enjoyed our interest in eachother happening naturally, rather than feeling 'pursued'. It was honest and a lot of fun, however this gets harder post college
>>
>>17582273
Thats good to hear.

At least theres a chance, seeing as she seems to feel comfortable around me. (When her asshole friend isn't there)
>>
>>17582282

Good luck, anon. Just play it cool and see what happens
>>
>>17582290
Yea, thanks. I can see something happening, as before we really began associating, it seemed like there was some interest.
>>
>>17582271
That is exactly what happened with my boyfriend. I'm not quite sure what makes you think that it's unusual or unlikely.
>>
>>17582293
I don't believe its unlikely, as my friend met his wife that way.

It's just that alot of people say to abandon it if friendzoned. (I don't really think it exists in most circumstances)
>>
>>17582198
Anon with the music issues.
When I went into to talk to him immediately as I sat down I felt like I was sitting in a whirlpool and my head started spinning like vertigo.

What emotion is this? I hate to be this autistic but I don't want to make my father worry anymore than he does for me.
>>
>>17582303
That's called guilt.
>>
>>17582180
Depends on the guy
The problem is that you look tomboy and need tomboy like attitude. You see a guy (or girl) that you like and go for him/her.
>mistaken for a lesbian
Guys like lesbians in a eroitc way, you could bring that subject when someone is complaining you to get him nervous too.
Personally i like babyface and im 27 but live too far so have fun and keep looking
>>
>>17582266
>You should ask your female friends to help you meet any of their cool single buddies

The only time something like that has happened was the friend in question telling me one of her friends I know was newly single.
>getting ready to head home
>>oh hey anon, anonette is single now
>>she's also moving in with us
>every time i come over anonette hides in her room
>all her female roomates are like this
Needless to say I don't go over much anymore, since it feels like I'm ruining the house vibe.

I've also gotten "I couldn't condemn any woman to being with you".

Life is just really, really different when you're hideous.
>>
>>17582306
Guess I have to never allow myself to be guilty ever again cause that shit sucks ass.

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my baby problems.
I hope someone can return the favor for you someday.
>>
>>17582315
>Guess I have to never allow myself to be guilty ever again cause that shit sucks ass.
Congrats. Consider that your first step towards becoming a better person. People being receptive of help is all the reciprocation I need. Feels good knowing that a good father will have an equally good son.
>>
>>17582307

I actually look somewhat femme, I wear makeup and have long hair- it's more the behavior and mannerisms.

Haha I used to ride the gay jokes way too hard, if anything I should wave my straight flag a little harder. Well, that is a bit of a relief, and yeah, I doubt you're in S California. Dating here is shitty and for some ungodly reason I feel safer perusing the chans rather than a dating site itself.
>>
>>17582312

Whoa that's pretty harsh. Are you really that bad looking, dude? Get a haircut, get fit, get new clothes etc.

And yeah yikes, I swear dating as you get older is just weird territory.
>>
If you know a girl isn't interested in you anymore, is it safe to say you'll never be a thing in the future? Is it possible to have her interested in you once again? What would it take?
>>
>>17582335

"What would it take" is the wrong mindset. Best course of action is shrug it off as best you can and just see how things go. I find it really off putting and uncomfortable if I turn someone down and they keep coming on strong- it also just makes me feel guilty and irritated. I think it's a lot cooler if a guy can just be so chillmode that the girl eventually sees for herself what a good partner he'd be. Also, some people just flat DON'T have chemistry and it's hard to change that.

I've had a friend where his arms on my shoulders turned my face completely red and another who I was smashed against full body in the back of a car and felt nothing.

It obv helps to take care of yourself, smell good and try to be attractive to the opposite sex
>>
>>17582324
>I doubt you're in S California
Sorry im in LA, just enjoy the way, you seems like a happy gal someone would notice you eventually
btw Latin America not Los Angeles
>>
>>17582328
>Are you really that bad looking, dude?
Yes.

I'm slowly getting fit, because I want to, but it's not an overnight thing, and for me it'll take at least 2 years. I have good hair and clothes, but I've apparently got a terrible personality and put off a very aggressive presence.

As time goes on I am slowly but surely getting used to being alone and having solitary hobbies. It's just really hard to get over it.
>>
>>17582363
If it's any reassurance, it won't take 2 years for you to look decent. 6 solid months of good eating and lifting will get you looking alright.
>>
>>17582347
>sex with "friends"

Man there's a lot of feminist slags on this board.

Don't take this slut's advice bro.

The best thing to do is not do what you're doing. To answer your question about what would it take: it would take you forgetting about her in whatever way you deem fit. Take her off the step she has above you and keep walking up your stairs to better women who are actually interested in you.
>>
>>17582363

Shit, man well consider counseling if you think those traits are getting in your way of happiness.

Yeah, I feel you. I do a lot of solitary activities and it just starts to feel like I'm scrambling to fill my time to avoid falling into a depression. Best of luck on the self-improvement journey.
>>
>>17582367
I have at least 85 pounds to lose + some disabilities. I'm on the path I need to be to achieve my health goals, it just takes time.

>>17582372
Thanks senpai
>>
>>17582371

Whatever, man it's totally healthy to have some opposite sex friendships- gives you insight sometimes and yeah, friend hook ups totally happen.

It's his call though, and some people definitely can't be friends after rejection if they can't handle it. Just depends on his situ
>>
>>17582347
Had a bit of a falling out with a girl who I think was interested in me but I fucked up. She flat-out ignores me now. She doesn't even looks at me when I speak to her even though I've done nothing wrong to her. It's weird though, there's still some light that gliste9ls every now and then.

I'm trying to play it cool like you said. I'm not flat-out ignoring her. Before, I did everything wrong: telling her she looked great in certian pictures but I don't think it was going anywhere and now she's just bored of me because that's all I would say to her. I just say hi and stuff now but that's pretty much it. I'm not making it seem like I'm pushing even though I really like her. Anyway, the glistening thing is she'll say hi to everyone in the room and then would look at me with the corner of her eye. She also told me she wss looking at me through a mirror we have a work because "she saw me walking to her." I told her if she was expecting/wanting for me to go to her but she didn't respond to that.
>>
>>17582385

Uh okay, dude you should let this go. It doesn't sound like you two were even close to begin with and if your interactions were based on you complimenting her then .. yeah. No. That isn't even friendship. It sounds like you're projecting quite a bit- I don't think she's interested and in this case, you should definitely move on.
>>
>>17582380
You can easily lose 8lbs a month and be good to go in less than a year if you're that big.

Also, I'm pretty ugly myself and have still managed to garner female attention, so don't give up hope.
>>
>>17582395
Okay thanks, I will.
>>
>>17582335

>>17582347
Wrong

>>17582371
Correct
>>
>>17582371
Thanks, how would I know if/when a girl is genuinely interested in me? What do I look for?
>>
My older sister hasn't been taking very good care of herself since she moved out 4 years ago. What can I do to help her, besides continue to love her?
>>
I'm going to finally ask the girl in my class out to lunch. Would it be okay to ask before class, when it's easier to find an opportunity to talk to her, or is it better to wait until class ends?
>>
For zeh (normie) women (who goes to clubs):

Does it happen often you "just want to kiss" with a guy? The most interesting girl of the night. We danced (she could dance, dry humping eventually, had to watch out for boner), it got pretty sensual (touching, where she would initiate it often by putting my hand in/on places), we talked for a bit, I kissed her. Continued dancing, having fun.

So I said "we should go somewhere else" but I meant, a secluded space, so we could talk, just a bit of privacy and she replies with "I want to but I've got my monthly problem". Do women use that as a shit test? Joked around saying "hold on miss, you are going way too fast here", she hit me on the arm, you know.

I would go my own way, dancing. Party over. I walked her to her bicycle and she started kissing again and it got real sexy. Pinned her against the wall, holding her arms/hands. Caressing her even more, using my nails/fingers. She told me she loved it and I already knew as she was moaning with this hot beautiful face.
She would put my hands on her ass or vagina. She wasn't wearing a bra and I went up slowly in her crop top, not going straight to her breasts but caressing her and stopping when I neared her nipples, which I eventually end up playing with a bit. Whispered in her ear, "you're sexy", "I want to do things to you" and she told me to stop as she was going crazy. She mentioned her PMS again and I said "don't stress, we're having a good time right?".

Saw she was getting a bit tired. We both had some alcohol in our body. I had to wait for a ride home so I had an idea. "Lets go to your place so I can kill time before my ride arrives. You're tired so I can continue the massage until you fall asleep." and she loved that idea.

Now I had to get my stuff, I told her to wait for 2 minutes and she could go if I wasn't there in time. I never thought she would leave but SHE ACTUALLY DID IT, the absolute madwoman kek. Anyone? I didn't need the sex at all. She reconsidered?
>>
Why does this girl message me back on tinder if clearly our conversation isn't going anywhere interesting. Just when I think it's the last message, she messages me again either a day or couple days later to reply.

I mean our conversation is just so mundane and boring, and she can't possibly be getting anything out of it.
>>
>>17582692
>zeh
you gotta cut that shit out dude.
>>
>>17582756
If you are interested then you should go for the date. Just a simple, "you, me, drinks, next week on x-day around x o'clock". If she doesn't want to, unmatch.

Otherwise just unmatch. Tinder is shit anyway

>>17582766
I don't know why I did that
>>
>>17582756
Why haven't you unmatched her if this is such an issue for you?
>>
>>17581167

You're making too many conclusions without knowing anything.

Yes, I agree that moving in with your girlfriend may not be the best idea, but moving out with a friend to grow and get some perspective might actually help you out in your relationship.
>>
Should I go to KFC or Port of Subs and get a $ 5 meal. I get a drink if I go to KFC too
>>
>>17583373
chicken sounds good, never heard of the sub place, but it it's as good as Quiznos was then I'd go for that

which meal is this anon? dinner?
>>
>>17583373
KFC sucks so I think the choice is clear
>>
>>17583387
Oops I meant Subway. It's sort of my lunch but I don't really follow meal customs

>>17583388
No it fucking doesn't
>>
>>17583388
faggot
>>
>>17583397
>subway
it's gross and it smells weird
go for KFC
>>
>>17583407
Hell yeah mother fucker two piece leg and breast $5 box meal it is then
>>
>>17583373
KFC
>>
>>17582442
Pls respond

I'm worried about her
>>
>>17583414
nice, pls enjoy it anon. I had a fucking egg and bacon burrito for dinner
>>
Do girls even like guys?
>>
Guys: How do I convince my boyfriend to have an open relationship?
>>
>>17583570
Just cheat on him and if he finds out call him a cuck.
>>
>>17583570
You become single. Or cheat. Either way he's going to dump you.
>>
>>17583570
i'd probably leave you if you asked desu.
>>
>>17582611
Wait til class ends. Less awkward.
>>
>>17583570
lol it's not gonna happen. i tried, it didn't work.
>>
if anyone has experienced a partner that cheated on them in any way shape or form, did you get over it? if so, how? and how do you work to keep past resentments from bubbling up?
>>
>>17582385
You need to settle with whoever actually does like you.. learn to enjoy their company, keep those expectations low like they should be. Seems like your the type to put off someone who likes you a lot based on appearances or happstances behind your meeting.
>>17582395
Most correct sir.
>>
>>17583570
Whore!!
>>
>>17579343
Dude just move on. Once rejected, never again. Unless she comes back to you... but then expect heartbreak. Almost inevitable, painful heartbreak.
>>
>>17579461
Would you be totally cool with a girl cheating on you?
If not, then smash out your double standards. Why does someone need to spell that out?
If you don't care, then try for open relationships.
>>
>>17579482
Girls your age are stupid, focus on a career now so you get a lot of action when you get older. Women like a man with a flexible career.
>>
>>17583593
My gf met a few people at a volunteering thing. There was also a guy amongst them who was nice and such that my gf would hang out with a lot. She pretty quickly asked me if I was OK with her hanging out with a guy so much and was worried I'd be weird and jealous about it, which I really wasn't so I said it was fine. I still had a nagging feeling that something was very off and I didn't want to tell her who to be friends with, so I ignored my feelings and let it go.

So roughly a week later, they were hanging out as a group and drinking and she made out with him. That was it according to all involved. When I saw her after and she told me about it, I didn't say anything. I mostly just glared at her intensely without saying a word and she burst into tears since I wouldn't say anything. Subsequently I let it go since nothing extreme happened and she never saw any of them again of her own choice.
>>
>>17579533
.... then do it. Life's short
>>
>>17583570
As an honest opinion, don't. I have never, ever, ever seen them work. I'm talking online horror stories look tame next to how sad some of the other shit in real life is.

But, since it's your life to ruin, you could try telling him how hot it would be to know HE'S going to be fucking, like, so many girls. How that gets you randy.
Ask him if there are any co-workers he's got eyes for, or any of your friends. Tell him that you think they're pretty hot too.
Then, when he's thinking about that for a few days, pop the question on whether you think it would be a good idea. Imply that you both could be getting wild and crazy while you're still young with so many things and people to experience, and will grow to appreciate a closer bond at home, where its less hectic, and more romantic.

Fast forward 4 months, one of you is a wreck, you both have an STD, and the other is spreading it to new partners without letting them know.
Debt follows, you both fall out, and are emotionally blunted and will never have a real relationship with anyone ever again.

But, hey, your choice, and if he's stupid enough to go for it, too, he's the one digging his own grave.
>>
>>17579273
I guess this is fof everyone
How do I get back out there and date again?
>relationship for 8 years
>ended 3 years ago
>been on a few dates but just not feeling it.
>that was 2 years ago
>spent the last year alone while everyone is telling me that I am such a great person.
Dating is just so different now and I'm scared to give my heart away like that.
>>
>>17583440
>>17582442
p-p-p-pls

Seeing her treat herself so poorly breaks my heart
>>
>talking to girl
>become friends
>talk daily
>sometimes she ignores questions that aren't even that personal

I've never met someone that does this. What does it mean?
>>
>>17583758
The end goal of dating nowadays isnt to give your heart out. Thats a nice side effect but people just want to have fun and get to know people. So dont jump into it expecting the same as your ex relationship

I feel the same as you and it all feels rather cheap and short term but sometimes people sneak up on you.
>>
>>17582442
How is she treating herself poorly?
>>
>>17583763
Fuck if i know, i ran into the same thing a while back.
Annoyed me to no end since unlike in-person i couldn't tell whether she was uncomfortable with the question or just didn't see it/too lazy to reply/etc
>>
File: 1473742644338.jpg (103KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1473742644338.jpg
103KB, 750x747px
Question, whenever me and this girl hang out, it's usually me and her, along with one of her lady friends

I see some snaps of her and her lady friend hanging out with two other dudes, and only whenever the lady friend invites them, which is once in a while.

That being said, how do I know if there's something going on? One of the girls has a boyfriend in the marines and I'm trying to keep her from doing something stupid, since the guy is my best bud. The other girl I hang out solo with, I kind of like, but we argued and we haven't hung out in a while.

Also, should I text her and see if she wants to hang out sometime soon? We haven't chilled together since the argument.
>>
>>17583767
Squatting, sleeping at the library, because she didn't have a place to sleep (as far as I know, no family member knew of this until after the fact), surrounding herself with people who influence her badly, is only interested with living in complete shitholes, like Baltimore, seems to think she has to punish herself for our stable upbringing and well-off grandparents, and just in general neglecting her needs in a seemingly deliberate way
>>
>>17583766
I know I don't want that. Yeah I would like someone to have fun with but I want a connection as well.
>>
>>17583787
How old is she? What does she do for a living? Does she work in Baltimore, or just live there?
Honestly, it sounds like she's trying her best to become a hobo or is already on drugs from your description.

Give her a call, and talk to her. Tell her it's not mom or grandma asking, it's you. You're worried about your big sister.
That, or get (or fake getting) married, and maker her the maid of honor. When she gets back, lock her in the basement until she stops being stupid.
>>
>>17583570
DESU you don't. You either start the relationship as open, or keep it in your pants.
>>
>>17583807
22, Prep cook and something that involves travelling around Baltimore all day. I have no idea what this actually is though.
>trying her best to become a hobo
I think she's succeeding
>drugs
I've gotten solid looks at her arms and legs. No needlemarks. She does like psychedelics

I contact her pretty often, usually to no avail, which pisses me off. When I do get to see/talk to her I don't try to ask what the fuck she thinks she doing, because I'm typically comforted by her presence enough for it to be less on my mind or I don't want to make it a confrontation.
>get married
I'm actually working on this, albeit in a fumbling way
>lock her in the basement until she stops being stupid
I honestly wish I could do this, but it seems wrong
>>
>>17583838
Well, no drugs, or at least none going right into her bloodstream, is a decent sign.
Honestly, she just sounds like a girl fresh out in the big world on her own, and finding it's a big rougher than she imagined.

See if there's any jobs or careers that she'd enjoy back in hometown. If she could get a steadier, or better paying, job, she might move closer to take it.
>>
>>17579273
Guy here:
I just got dumped. The weird part is that the same scenario unfolded like last time. Girl gradually lost attraction and feelings for me after a year or so. What causes this?
>>
Would it be dick move if I went after my FWB's friend? I met her and she's really cool in person, but I'm hesitant because I don't want to start drama and all that BS
>>
>>17579273
>Be Transfer, 1st year on campus
>Friends with this upperclassman
>Go to her parties and connect with lots of people

How do I interact with her when I see her? Usually we stop and talk but I feel like it's kind of imposing, especially since we've only known each other for like 3 weeks.
I'll purposefully pretend not to notice people if they always make a big thing out of seeing me, and she strikes me as a similar person in that regard. I want to talk but I don't want that to happen.
How do I keep in contact without being annoying?
>>
>>17583787
>>17582442
I try to call/text my brother often. He's much more well-adjusted than your sister but he quickly began to open up about his semi-abusive roommate and has started working towards a solution. Try to develop a "close" connection (text at least weekly, often daily, and call) and she'll probably start to open up about some of the thoughts and feelings swimming around in her head. That being said, some people want to live a certain lifestyle, and you might even consider it dangerous or straight-up dumb but that might just be the route she wants to take.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.