[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to move on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So my girlfriend broke up with me Monday out of nowhere. I knew something was off the Friday before, but I didn't know what was coming. She had been watching Gilmore Girls with her mom a lot (her mom never liked her with me) and then Monday she did it. She told me all kinds of things about not being compatible, we want different things, and she sees me only as a friend now. Then she kissed me and told me she loves me- then left. She completely quit talking to me, and I felt some things needed to be said on my part. I messaged her Wednesday telling her how I felt about it all and that I still loved her. She told me she couldn't talk to me and then didn't talk to me until last night when she said this.

"Hey. I need to tell you some things all at once so I'm just going to say them now. I promised I'd talk before the weekend and I was a little upset and hurt that yiu messaged me two days after. I promised we would talk and I needed more time in between that. I really hope you aren't shooting down any other relationships because of me. The longer I've been by myself the more it feels like the thing I needed. I really don't want to loose you as a friend, but we can't talk so soon and as much as we did before because I don't want to end up back in a relationship. I'm not ready. I do miss you, but I miss you as a friend. I'll always appreciate what you brought into my life but that part of my life is over. I'm ready to go a while by myself. I think I want to stay single through (and hopefully a little while after) high school. Please don't forget that I'm your friend, always."

At this point I just didn't reply. I feel so betrayed; like she acts like it was only her invested in this relationship. She since then sent me more.

"Do you still want to talk?
Or is there something you need to say?
You're silence answers my question.
Thanks for reading it, at least. I understand if you don't want to talk now, or soon, because it's best. I'll talk to you whenever.
Night"
>>
>>17579008
Womens are autistic bro, listen some vaporwave and u will be fine in some days
>>
It just feels like i've been used for the past 2 years
>>
>>17579008

Oh you're pretty young it seems, OP don't expect much from girls 18-24ish, they're in their "testing the waters phase". She wants to see what's out there and that's cool guy, don't take it personal. She did you and her a favor, don't get too serious until you get some experience under your belt.
>>
I feel you OP, I'm in a very similar situation. Just don't make the mistake to hate your ex girlfriend, at least she was honest with you about how she feels... unfortunately, telling her how much you love her won't change anything. I suggest you to just let her go, cut all contacts with her and remove everything that reminds her from your view. Eventually, time will heal your wounds and a day will come when you could be friend again with her, but not now.
>>
>>17579069

you weren't OP, women don't fall out of love overnight, she's probably been contemplating a break up for 5 months to a year, finding ways to justify a breakup.

Don't expect much at your age though, if you are in high school.
>>
I guess I understand. She used to always somewhat joke about breaking up. I'm 18 in colege and she is 17. But I don't think I can be friends with her.
>>
>>17579008
I'm a girl as relevant.

She's a self absorbed bitch who I suspect throws many many pity parties for herself.

Send her a message back and say no more than 'yeah cool, no problem'. She'll be straight back with more demands for attention. Ignore every single one. Write her a letter saying all you want to say then chuck it in the bin. If she's interested in getting back together, she'll show it in a meaningful way where she actually talks to you and listens to what you say. If not, fuck her. She's woefully self absorbed and likes to string people along in her drama and that note or whatever it is screams it.

And yes. I know you will ignore all of this but that's my input.
>>
>>17579164
And that's okay, you don't have to be. Don't reply.
>>
>>17579182
I really agree with everything you said except the message. I'm not going to give her the satisfaction while she ignored me for a week.
>>
>>17579008
Never talk to her again.
She's found someone else, trust me.
Just ghost her and avoid a world of butthurt.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 613x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 613x920px
>>17579183
Yeah, fine, but I guarantee if you say exactly that it will throw her right off and seeing as she wants attention, she will be right back to get more.

Do it for sport. Fuck her.

Expect people to treat you well all your life, OP. If they can't or won't, they really and genuinely are not only not worth your time, they will eventually grind you to dust. I know this from many many years of experience so even if you don't listen now, remember I told you anyway. Good luck. You're a good kid; you deserve better than this abusive, attention whore shit.
>>
Message her and call her a fat cunt. If she replies then send her that message, if not never talk to her for the rest of your life, become Mormon and have 62 wives and 190 children. Somehow make it on to the news with a message saying you are happy you left your old traditional ways with a single girlfriend.

And then you know like kill her or something,
>>
>>17579335

Thanks. I really appreciate it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.