[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i stay here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (437KB, 578x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
437KB, 578x540px
Before people start screaming "MODS MODS MODS" im 15, anyways i've been using 4chan for maybe a year or so and after a year i kind of feel ashamed or just like i shouldn't be on here. I feel like i have to be associated with the meme spouting kids on here, even though im pretty mature most of the time when im on here. I know im too young to even use this website but its pretty cool (but i get tired of using some boards for a whole) and i can socialize with people which i dont really do in real life. Im kind of dumb and make myself look stupid on here sometimes (thats probably why i almost post never because im nervous about looking stupid which im probably doing now). How should i survive on here if im only 15? Or should i just stop using this? I really just wanna make friends with people because i have none and most of my real life friends abandoned me and hate my guts now. Also if i should get off where do you suggest i could go to make friends online?
>>
My advice, leave now and never come back.

I also lost my friends around your age, and I also turned to the internet to fill the void. Now many years later I'm totally fucked in terms of social life. I'm basically addicted to the internet now.

Get out and try to make new friends. You might be lonely for a few months in the mean time, but believe me you do not want to become an internet addicted neckbeard.
>>
>>17578994
He can live a healthy lifestyle and still use 4chan. Take the aged /diy/ grandpas. Regardless, the rules state you must be 18 and older to use the site. OP, leave.
>>
I wouldn't recommend it. Even if you don't take it seriously, the antisemitism, racism, misgnomy, disgruntled anger seeps in regardless and will make you a more bitter and upset person.
>>
>>17578994
Thank you, im really bad at socializing i've had social anxiety for a really long time, unless im arounds friends i almost cant speak to someone in person. I'd like to make friends with people but its hard.
>>
>>17579018
Not sure if you got banned yet, but I'm just like that. I also have social anxiety and can only speak openly around my best and only friend. I'm not sure what I'd do if I ever lost her. But you're still young. This website is honestly addicting to me. I don't post much either, just read the threads, but it really keeps me from doing things with my life. I feel retarded saying that a website holds me back. You should try to keep away from here, honestly.
>>
>>17579048
I understand, i try to use this website less because it keeps me from doing thing with my life like drawing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.