[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long term relationship itch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: auhuhugh.jpg (52KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
auhuhugh.jpg
52KB, 500x352px
Has anyone dealt with long term relationship itch?

After we got engaged our sex life has collapsed. We work full time and got to school full time so we have very little time together.

We've had a few rough patches where she chatting with some guy constantly and ignored my concerns so I started chatting up another girl. But we both cut contact and moved forward.

The problem is we're both still too busy to properly care for our relationship but we don't want to give up or let go.

I don't want to see her with someone else but I still think about this other girl - a lot lately. I have an itch because our sex life is so bad right now and we've only been with each other so when we have a rough patch I want to reconnect with this girl who seems more compatible.

We've been together going on 10yrs - highschool sweethearts, v card exchange - you get the idea. I really cherish our bond but it's fading and I don't want to marry her just because of inertia.
>>
I think the answer is obvious: Break up and move on. Listen to your heart if that other chick is really nice. As long as it makes you happy thats all that matters.
>>
>>17578866

Actually, why dont you have this exact conversation with her instead of with us?
>>
>>17578866
This line of thinking is retarded.
You're retarded.

>>17578858
You fucking piece of shit make some time. If you and your hoe have time to hang around other leeches and have sex then you have time to talk and go out on dates and keep the flame alive.

If you dont then MAKE time. Use up your sick days or some shit then go out on a trip with her.

Jesus.
>>
>>17578876

Nah fuck you, you are retarded.
>>
>>17578858
Why not make time to have a conversation about this with her to see what can be done? I doubt it's sex in and of itself, but more so just your bond is drifting because of your busy schedules. Plan a trip together, go on small dates or pick each other up after work.

Don't chest, anon. You are simply falling for the illusion of the thrill of being single. That will never be better than the comfort of knowing you have a partner you can be with for the rest of your life who you trust and can be yourself with.
>>
>>17578866
Not OP, but this is really easy to say if you've never been on a 10 year relationship.

>>17578876
I'd lean towards this OP. It honestly sounds like you've given up on having a healthy relationship. You need to pull yourself together, or break up after honesty trying
>>
>>17578858
This might sound like a cliche but don't hold on to a mistake just because you've been making it a long time. If the other person is worth it then you guys have a long discussion to have.
>>
One bump for good measure
>>
>>17578871
>>
>>17578893

Yes.

You must try to make something come anew of your relationship. Telling from your posts OP, your relationship is not an abusive one nor is there any sign of a sort of dysfunction that would break it up eventually. You had one problem that challenged your relationship and you solved it together, and that's something a lot of people aren't able to do.

You don't always have to have sex to be happy with each other. Little things like words of appreciation (e.g. thank you's), doing small chores, or getting them a small something for example shows that you're thinking about them, and acknowledging your SO's existence in tender, subtle ways demonstrates your love for them.

The above is not the only solution of course, as I don't know how your SO responds to compliments, any of the above, or even touching, but I would expect you to figure this out and have it conclude in the best way possible.
>>
>>17579869

Oh, and this too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.