[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my ex taking advantage of me for her ego?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 74d.jpg (27KB, 600x391px)
74d.jpg
27KB, 600x391px
>was together for half a year
>I was her first serious boyfriend, her first kiss and took her virginity
>She was insecure, had low self esteem
>I always treated her good, complimented her, treated her like a princess
>at times she could get emotional abusive, that really started weighing down on me
>she broke up with me because she felt she kept hurting me
>she gets with someone else, I've tried to talk to her, get her to explain to me, begged her to stop playing these games etc, I always gave her the benefit of the doubt because of her issues
>All I get is cold, short replies, and it's like she has a bit of an ego boost now (like she dating an older guy, and now broke up got with someone else and said guy wants her back).

I know she probably is, it just breaks my heart a little because she was nothing like this before, just a quite, shy girl who was unsure of herself. I'm going to see her tomorrow for one last talk, I'm not going to beg for her back, I'm going to tell her how she can be a mean person on the inside and I'm walking away for good, that will shatter her little confidence boost right?
>>
File: 1387669593962.gif (482KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1387669593962.gif
482KB, 400x300px
>>17578691

>Is my ex taking advantage of me for her ego?

I think its rather your own ego thats taking a hit. I think that becoming more confident and/or discovering who you are as a person isn't necessarily directly related to the ego.

She grew and changed as a person and now you're just bitter that that change doesn't include you. Now, your only response to this is to try to shatter her self esteem like a little manbaby because in your mind if she's not happy and confident with you then she doesn't deserve to be happy and confident at all, correct?

That's a really shitty, man baby way to think.

She broke up with you, she moved on to the next relationship and now that you keep pestering her with your incessant closure bullshit you're angry about the fact that she's not super jazzed to talk to her obsessive ex-boyfriend?

I think you just need to separate yourself and move on because at this point every move you make to communicate this girl and interact with her is just even more pathetic than the last. She moved on and you just won't leave her alone and its sad.

She changed, man. Why she changed, I don't know, and I don't think it matters. She changed and she doesn't want you anymore. Swallow your fucking pride and move on.

Stop acting like a child and accept it.
>>
>>17578727
It just pisses me off, I'm the one that made her feel good and she thinks she can just go off and betray my trust (she said she wouldn't do anything with her new guy friend she met, which I thought was weird because I don't really get jealous), but she took everything I gave her, and ran away from our relationship problems rather than try and fix them with me.

Then again I probably won't even have to do anything, I think in her mind she thinks I'm always going to be there, but when I walk away for good tomorrow, all she's going to have left is an 'act' she's putting on, and when that new relationship of hers fails within 2 weeks like all her others (seriously her longest relationship is like a week in a half, 6 months with me), she's gonna come begging for me back
>>
>>17578760

>It just pisses me off, I'm the one that made her feel good and she thinks she can just go off and betray my trust

Thats your ego talking. Just because she was with you when she discovered her confidence does not mean that you own it. She's allowed to be happy and feel good about herself without you. I know it hurts but she's gone, man. The fact that she's happy without you is going to hurt at first but you're going to have to get over it.

You didn't "give" her confidence, man. Its not yours to give and take. She developed, she grew. Get over it.

Also, she broke up with you. Hooking up with a guy friend while she's not dating you is under no circumstance betraying your trust.

Your being a baby about this. A giant, tantruming baby.

You're broke up, dude. She doesn't want you. Leave it alone. Gather up what little dignity you have left and just move on.
>>
>>17578691

>Is my ex taking advantage of me for her ego?

Its kind of hard to complain about someone taking advantage of you when its you who won't leave her alone.
>>
>>17578775
>>17578780
I guess I should mention, but when I made out I might be moving back to my hometown, she came in the local shop where I work in tears, crying because she didn't want me to go.

I guess I should also mention she wanted to see me (while having feelings for this other guy, and me and her not being together) and as we spoke about random things she lead her head on my lap.

I should also mention she was quite emotionally abusive, we broke up for a day or two because she'd randomly get in this mood and start an argument, and end it with she doesn't love me anymore or how she gives up.

Trust me guys, this is someone who is more of a cunt than I am.
>>
>>17578796
Why are you defending yourself? This is an anonymous imageboard, man. Everything that needs to be said has been said. Move on from this broad.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.