[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Social cues you never realized existed until recently >When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: o-WOMEN-WORKING-facebook.jpg (261KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMEN-WORKING-facebook.jpg
261KB, 2000x1000px
ITT: Social cues you never realized existed until recently
>When someone at work or school asks if you "need anything from the cafeteria", they are not offering to get something for you but inviting you to come with them
>>
>>17578038
Monitoring this bread for tips.
Semi cuntribute; not new but might be helpful for some:
>if a woman in a bar or night club smiles at you more than once it's an invitation - she's saying "come talk to me"
>>
>>17578038
How the fuck did I never realize this? I guess I'm a real lazy fuck lmao.
>>
>>17578061
or really antisocial.
>>
>>17578071
Nah I've been told that way too many times. I always thought people just really wanted to get me stuff from the bar.
>>
Top tip
>If a women you've never seen before in a social situation looks at you and makes eye contact and/or plays with her hair, lets say as you walk past, she wants you to approach her ASAP and is interested.
>>
>>17578120
I made the sore mistake of doing that once, not noticing the two older people walking behind her that were her parents. I never ran out of a supermarket so fast in my life.
>>
>>17578132
Shit bro, should have played it off, talked to the parents also as well as the girl and asked for a date.

This advice >>17578120 is probably for bar situations.
>>
>>17578120
wow shit that happens a lot to me...
Is this for real?
I feel like an autist now
>>
>>17578120
also
>If girl ignores you and never looks at you when she walks past - she's interested in you and you should approach her ASAP
>>
>>17578281
lol epic troll guys
but this one is true tho
>if a girl says "what a creep" while walking past you at your direction, she actually means "i wanna fuck you"
>>
shitposters need to stay in >>>/r9k/ pls
>>
if a girl asks me what i'm doing this weekend, is that a hint? i usually just say that i'll be at home relaxing and reading something, which is the truth.
>>
When a girl smiles at you she wants the D
>>
>>17578309
actually what she means by that is that she knows that the jews control the world too, anon
>>
Protip: If this thread helps you get tested for autism.
>>
If a girl talks about seeing your room/apartment, she wants the D

> mfw when I spergily overlooked this cue with a cutiepie I trained martial arts with
>>
>>17578132

why on earth would you run away just cuz her parents are there? just greet them nicely and keep talking to her.
>>
>>17578309
Yes, you should say something like "Im going rockclimbing at 2 tomorrow, you should come with."
>>
>>17578309
>is that a hint
either that or a way to find out if you're boring.
>>
>>17578120
Or you're paranoid and think people are attracted or paying attention to you.
>>
Honestly, when I offer someone something from a cafeteria, I've always meant that I'd bring it back for them.
>>
>>17578700
Same. If I wanted people to come with me, I'd ask people to come with me
>>
These social cues, """"""""tips"""""""", """"""""hints"""""""" are so much bullshit, my ass. Playing fucking """""games""""" instead of being straightforward and direct.
>>
>>17578742
>communication is only verbal
It's not everyone else's fault you're a social retard. Everyone else manage's fine, you're the defective one
>>
>>17578700
Yeah, I never put any stock into these "social tips."
>>
>>17578520
Then cancel all plans moments before you are supposed to meet.
>>
>>17578743
You didn't manage to type out that reply very well.
>>
>>17578309
she asked me if i was going to the football game this weekend

was i supposed to ask her if she wanted to go together?
>>
>>17578054
Are you a nigger
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.