[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iuhuihuihuihiuhiu DAD DEATH 666 (clickbait 2016)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nervous.jpg (41KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
41KB, 500x533px
I was on a date. It was going alright. We were going back to my house to be lazy with some fast food and TV. I figured this was an opportunity to cuddle or something. She passed a sign marking the highway where her father was killed in an accident.

She was holding back tears, and decided to go home. She said she'd drop me off at home. When the car stopped, I took a minute or two (literally) to ask her what was wrong and ask if she was sure about leaving. Then she told me about her father, and had me text her mom some shit about me being a friend and how she'd be home soon? Yuck.

I felt pretty dissed, but I can't imagine how it feels to a.) love your parents and b.) lose one in an accident (especially if she was in the car...). So I texted her, "I hope you feel better soon." Hopefully she was up there being comforted by family, or something like that.

I sensed that she flipped a switch on me, that she really started resenting me for inviting her, like it was my fault we passed the highway marker. She said a few things hinting at that. I texted her, "Sorry that happened. I didn't remember...I hope we're still cool."

Then she replied, "I don't know if we're cool. I'm feeling better now, but what bothers me is that I feel like I needed to fight you to leave." What? I literally took a minute or two to ask what was going on and if she was sure. Last I checked, that was not any sort of crime.

I got pissed off and said, "I don't see what happened as anybody's fault, but that's just my take." When she didn't reply I said, "Fine, if that's how it is."

Obviously it's really horrible to have a flashback like that, but I'm not ready to accept any sort of blame for it. I don't see how I should have known which highway he died on, nor how keeping someone in the car a literal minute two is a God damned sin.

So she hasn't broken contact yet, but I assume we're not going to talk and all plans are canceled. I don't think anyone wins here. Things were going well too.
>>
A 2d girl would never do this to you.
>>
>>17578035
I'm starting to understand why people with money hire prostitutes.
>>
>>17578035
Jesus, dude.
>>
>>17578027
Go and fuck her dude
>>
>>17578053
Did the AIDs get to your brain? We aren't talking.
>>
Meh fuck it. Kinda feels like she was just looking for an excuse to flip you off.
>>
>>17578027
It's fucked, you're fucked

Not your fault, mind. You couldn't have known her dad went to fly with paul walker.

She's upset because she's embarassed that she got so emotional infront of you, resents you for raising those emotions in her (irrational, yes, but this is how women think) and is upset with how you behaved at the end because all she wanted to do was run inside and be alone, and you didn't pick up on the social queues that were screaming "fuck off".

That's how she sees it

Now... Whether or not your behavior at the end was inappropriate or not isn't for us to decide, we weren't there and you're not a sufficiently reliable witness for us to know.

All we can say is;
> you're fucked

Best bet is to slowly drop her. Don't make a show of it. Just reply less frequently and with less long messages.

If she comments on it then there's a chance. If she lets it happen then you're done anyway.

Sorry senpai. Shit happens
>>
>>17578066
That'd be a pretty serious and elaborate lie, also the tears?
>>
>>17578074
You didn't understand me right, or I guess I didn't explain myself right.
It's not that the situation wasn't real for her. I believe she did cry when seeing that place, and her story too.
It's just the "what bothers me is that I feel like I needed to fight you to leave". Like seriously, any decent human being is going to take a little bit to see if the other person is fine. It's perfectly excusable. The fact that she says this probably meant she just wanted the perfect excuse to flip you off, and she got it.
>>
>>17578062
Break in faggot
Problem solved
>>
>>17578097
She was trying to be appealing and to get me to kiss her. She was actually too hyper to deal with, so I figured food and relaxation would calm her down some so we could kiss and/or hold a real conversation. I didn't get any bad sense until we passed the marker. The meter went from like 60% to 0% very fast. Flashbacks to your father dying by manslaughter are probably a buzz kill.

>>17578070
I wasn't perfect, but I wasn't outrageous or anything. Asking someone why they are panicking and if they definitely want to go for two minutes is not so bad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.