[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate that I think sex is gross

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: hot-dog-bagel-psa.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hot-dog-bagel-psa.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
I used to have a lot of sex. I've had 3 partners, all of them long-term and somewhere along the way I stopped enjoying sex. It feels nice, but it's not such a big fucking deal that it's not overall kind of annoying. I'd like to just be able to enjoy the feeling but...
Turns out I'm grossed out by it now.
Not really sure why or when that started.
Bodily fluids seem gross to me. Yeah, they're hot in theory, but when I need a damn shower because my undercarriage is a hell of ladyjuice and sweat...not fucking sexy. To me, anyway. Ditto on semen. How hot in theory! How annoyingly messy in real life.

So I guess I have two problems.
1. Sex is gross to me.
2. Sex isn't really that great so it's not worth the mess. Even hitting the hitachi hard for 5-10 orgasms isn't fucking worth the mess.

What the fuck is my brain thinking? Is there a way to get over this?
>>
>>17577985
this is why fapping in the shower is best
>>
>>175779855

Has your body itself become gross
>>
>>17577987
Sure, but that doesn't exactly keep my partner happy. He doesn't complain about sex being rare, but I'm sure he'd prefer it wasn't.

>>17577988
Nah. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in.
>>
>>17577996
Try putting on some weight and see if that changes things, the larger you are the more hormones are in your body.
>>
>>17577985
I agree with you. Sex is smelly and messy. Only way I will now is if we both shower before and jump by in after and I'm not talking showering together. I think some of it is because I would have a slight buzz on a night out and now I don't drink anything and sober and just cannot get past it. Add to your smelly list, manass and ball sweat. I gag when I get near a penis and everything hasn't been scrubbed.
>>
>>17577985
Sex is all of these things that you describe and dislike. Normally (for most people) when we become aroused suddenly we don't mind these things and perhaps even look forward to them.

So either you're not getting properly aroused (solution: communicate w boyfs, try new things) or you've got a mental problem (solution: sex therapist)
>>
this is why i always wash my dick when i go pretend i need to pee
>>
>>17577996
>Nah. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in.
omg shut up post a pic
>>
>>17577985
Some people are not made for pre marital sex and only can fully enjoy it after they waited and hence have prove their partner is ok with their "uncomfortable" body functions. I am not joking.
>>
>>17578004
I'm in the upper range of normal for my height at about 20% bodyfat.

>>17578082
We communicate really openly and we've tried a hell of a lot of things. Most of it has lost appeal for me. No sex therapists specifically for 600 miles, been to a regular therapist and been on a few drugs.

>>17578096
Nah.

>>17578144
Eh, I don't know about this one. We've been together for six years and fucked pretty steadily for four of them. As for uncomfortable stuff, we pop eachother's back pimples and shit with the door open so...
>>
>>17578176
20% is rather low for women, unless you're an athlete.
just sayian.
>>
>>17578290
I started lifting 2 years ago. I was up around 25% and starting cutting a little.
>>
you are a nice empowered woman and now you do not like sex?
just go out and find some nice men to revive the feeling.
>>
>>17578343
>We've been together for six years and fucked pretty steadily for four of them.
>I started lifting 2 years ago.
>>
>>17578450
OH SHIT
>>
>>17578365
There is no feeling.

>>17578450
Okay but why? And how long would that last? There was a period a few months ago where I couldn't really lift for 6 weeks due to an injury and I still didn't want to bang.
>>
merp, i'm kinda in the same position as you
i don't mind the sweat or cum though, i just don't think my boyfriend is open enough to try new things
>>
>>17578553

That's too bad. Have previous conversations about it not gone well?
>>
>>17578088
How though?
>>
>>17577985
My wife feels basically the same way, sex has devolved in to me nutting as fast as I can while she lays there bored. At least she lets me get it every day though so I cant justify cheating or divorce.
>>
>>17577985
Sex is gross, but sometimes gross things are also satisfying -- like eating a greasy as fuck hamburger, or the relief of popping a big-ass pimple.
>>
>>17578655
Sure, but the satisfaction of sex is so low the gross part isn't worth it. I also don't enjoy the grossness of sex like I do the grossness of those things.
>>
>>17577985
Where does he ends?up to you?mouth?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.