[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im no longer scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif
342KB, 666x386px
I have suffered panic and anxiety for a while now.
The kind where you typically feel like youre dying.
im not longer scared, even if i get them if that makes sense...if i get a panic attack my body starts to panic but i tell it to fuck off and eventually it goes.
I actually laugh over it afterwards.
the mind does everything to fuck you over.
>>
>>17577897

welcome to the next level.
>>
>>17577925
good or bad? lol
>>
>>17577980

good. life gets harder when you realize that your life wasnt actually that hard before, but its all in order to go better places as long as you know what you want.
>>
>>17577986
it gets easier you mean...
>>
>>17577897
>I have suffered panic and anxiety for a while now.
>The kind where you typically feel like youre dying.
I'm curious about something, have you actually died? or nearly died? I've actually had my heart stop beating and needed resuscitating after being in a car crash, it was pretty scary.
I'd love to know how people that can't handle things and think their world is over is in any way comparable to legitimately dying and wondering who will feed you pet dog, how your girlfriend will cope or when the last time you actually had a nice conversation with your dad was.

If you actually thought you were dying in a situation, you would have a full blown meltdown, like autistic kids do when they break from their usual routine.

So did you actually feel like you were dying? or were you just being a bitch and realised it was nothing afterwards? because you sound like a tumblrina claiming someone looking at you was like being raped.
>>
>>17578081
not really. once you stop settling for thinking normal life is hard, you move on to do actually challenging things.

think of it like playing a video game. it gets harder as it goes along, but that doesn't make it less fun.
>>
>>17578127
makes sense :) but thats a good thing..to finally be able to do actual things!
>>
>>17578160

its great. just more tough. good luck mate.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.