[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the correct time to ask a girl on Tinder to meet up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20160917_173617.png (339KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160917_173617.png
339KB, 1440x2560px
I matched with a girl on Tinder for the first time yesterday. We haven't talked much but we clearly both like the same kinds of things. I'm just wondering when's the right time to ask to meet up? I want to ask if she'd like to go on an adventure with me in the woods but I don't want to sound creepy about it either.
>>
>>17577728
Ask at a high point in the conversation, when you know you're both laughing. I fucking hate doing it over text because you don't actually know when the 'high points' are - there are a lot of ways to interpret one text message.

In this case, get her number and call her. Have a friendly tone to your voice, let her hear you're the type of guy she would actually want to meet up with.

and P.S: if you find yourself in this situation again, ask yourself "would you want to go out to the woods with words on a screen?"
>>

Ask her to go somewhere public not the woods you sperglord... Or for a walk in a public park if you must go that route... Ask sooner rather than later... The trick is to ask before you have time time to drop the spaghetti.
>>
>>17577737
Dude I'm way too autistic to talk to her over the phone. I can cope with talking to people face to face but for some reason over the phone I'm a nervous wreck.

>>17577744
Okay perhaps the woods isn't a great idea we need to get to know each other more before that I suppose. Where else could I ask to meet her that doesn't sound super boring and normie?
>>
>>17577769
okay man, plenty of ways to work around that (I was >>17577737 btw).

if you have trouble talking on the phone, the best way to counteract that is to really put yourself in the mindset that you are talking to the person face to face (this is difficult if you don't even know the person, which is why I don't typically recommend it for tinder hookups).

other methods include holding a picture of her in front of you. this is full sperg but can work if you can't put yourself in the above mindset.

and to answer your other question, the first date is going to be coffee 90% of the time, unless you're dating a girl you're trying to dig out of the friendzone. coffee is never boring, and it gives you a base to work from (and in your case, you can put your face to face conversation skills to work or practice them).
>>
Posters itt didn't really look at op's pic related. She's obviously into doing stuff in the woods.

Hello /x/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.