[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a woman who works partly as a hooker. Yes or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gnowman.png (151KB, 478x296px) Image search: [Google]
gnowman.png
151KB, 478x296px
Dating a woman who works partly as a hooker.

Yes or no?
>>
I'll go with "No"
>>
>>17577181
yes, at least she's doing it for money
>>
What is her pimp like?
>>
>>17577181
How many abortions has she had?

Anything more that zero is too many.
>>
Depends on you, wanting a relationship or not. If yes, dont date her. If no, you can have some fun, but be careful, jealousy strikes fast.
>>
>>17577181
Lol of course NO.
How can you fuck a whore?
>>
If you're ok with it. Obviously, if she has sex with other guys, then it must be ok for you to have sex with other girls if you are in a relationship.
>>
>>17577220
Spotted the bitter virgin.
>>
>>17577223
Bitter and broke
>>
>>17577181
Depends, is she a good looking prostitute ? how expensive is she ? Now you compare her price with the cost of a normal gf
>>
>>17577181
Definitely yes. That's like a lot of coupons for sexual service right there
>>
>>17577234
This. She will know how to work the cock. And be ready to have sex with you anytime you want, any way you want.
>>
>>17577181
>having a relationship with someone who will regularly fuck others, and has been fucking others prodigiously
baka desu senpai
>>
If you want a STD with your name
>>
>>17577181
>You won't need to call her a whore
>You won't need to worry about being cheated on
>No worry about romance
>no need to pay for any of her shit either
>if anything she'd probably pay for your shit
>All those freebies
geez
>>
>>17577181
Are fucking retarded?
>>
>>17577270
He's just a virgin fantasizing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.