[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I like still has feelings for ex. Should I move on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 50AHDSs.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
50AHDSs.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
Girl I like still has feelings for ex. Should I move on?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17577086
become the ex.
>>
>>17577086
No, she should. But there's nothing you can do about that, so moving on yourself may be the only practical solution.
>>
>>17577096
Well it's been almost a month and how can I help her move on?
>>
>>17577107
>get ex drunk
>steal his phone
>text cruel shit to her
bam, she's moved on

heartbroken and ready to be mended
>>
>>17577110
Unlikely to work.
>>
>>17577110
He straight up told her there was nothing she could do and that she should just forget him and let him go.
>>
>>17577114
changes nothing. you aren't even with her and having a hard time moving on when you clearly both should. I don't understand being in a relationship with someone that loves someone else
>>
>>17577086
Are you dating her? No? Then give it time. People on /adv/ will ditch a relationship or potential relationship over the tiniest fucking details imaginable. Its not uncommon to have feelings for and miss an ex you liked very much. Try and get her into you as rebound
>>
>>17577283
But it's been a month already. How long do I wait?
>>
She is used goods. Move on.
>>
>>17577283
It's not so much that she's still not over her ex, but that she seems to dismiss OP completely. Which causes OP obvious suffering that will go on until she finally makes up her mind, if she ever does.
That's why I too think it's best to move on and emotionally distance yourself from her. If she gets over her ex and realizes what a great guy you actually are, then she might come around in a few months or so and then you can still get together with her. But if she doesn't then every day you invest into thinking of her is a waste and cause of unnecessary suffering.
>>
>>17577086
see:
>>17577092
Also:>>17577095
^ second.
>>
as an anon with personal experience in this matter, both in the shitty position you are in and the position and your chick is in: continue only if you want to risk getting hurt pretty bad mang. shit fucks you up. get someone who prioritizes you, not someone who has you as backup. fuck those people.
>>
>>17577086
Yea because that guy is me
>>
>>17577086
Run far, far away it'll only get worse
>>
Yeah might as well get your napsack and get to stepping son. Especially if it's been a while she will probobaly never get over him. Don't be that guy she settles for or the guy she is with just because she's lonely and wants you for emotional support.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.