[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell a whore from a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 100422114738517285882638.jpg (268KB, 512x765px) Image search: [Google]
100422114738517285882638.jpg
268KB, 512x765px
I have this problem quite often.
When I see a good looking girl and they give me the "I'm interested" look.

I go introduce myself, but most of them just want the D.
And I'm looking for a serious thing.

How can I detect a nice girl, from a dick hunger bitch?
>>
You need to go classier places.
>>
>How to tell a whore from a girl?
lol'd
>>
Give them the D first, see if they stick around. Pretty simple.
>>
>>17577038
You can go to classier places in France only if you have 1 million €+ in your bank account.

The problem is that most of girls I talk to ask to go get a drink and go have sex in their home.

It's getting fucking boring and depressing, last time I had a serious relationship full of love was 2 years ago
>>
>>17577053
move to a different city.
>>
>>17577053
Is this bait? Cause otherwise I'm moving to France, I wish mexican whores would take me home after the first drink, here they like to pretend they're not looking to hook-up.
>>
>>17577057
No, it's just that as I'm quite very good looking.

Women asking for a drink the first time is a big No-no to me, but I only accept if I'm horny at the time.

I really like girls who are hard to get, but too bad they are very rare.
>>
>>17577066
So you're telling me that you won the genes lotto and that makes you unhappy?

You're either a giant faggot or trolling, in either case fuck you.
>>
>>17577053
Don't go looking for serious relationships in fucking clubs of all places, you dumbass.
>>
You can't. Any girl worth her salt will not be attracted to a whiny loser like you.
>>
>>17577066
If you're not trolling and this is honestly your situation, realize that being exceptionally handsome is mostly useful for quick sex. No woman doesn't like the idea of being loved by a God of a man, but that doesn't mean if they run into you in real life they won't be intimidated, feel like you'd be bound to trade up (even if only after ten years for the younger model), be reluctant to become the focus of jealousy and resentment from other women. It's not just fun. If your partner is a 9/10 in most people's eyes then you will always be aware of other women trying to catch his eye. If you are not that physically perfect yourself, you'll get sly remarks about how "surprising" it is that he's with you.
Basically it's a catch but you also need to be down to compete all the time. Ultimately many people are scared off by that prospect.

Also obviously try to meet friends of friends in small environments, like having dinner at someone's place. Not random girls when going out.
>>
>>17577105
>If you're not trolling
kek OP is obviously full of shit
>>
>>17577099
Welp, looks like I read too much romantic novels... I will never meet a lovely cute girl that can be my soul mate.
>>17577105
I will definitely try this, and hope luck will be on my side
>>
>>17577057
More or less the same in Norway.
Slept with 5 women in 5 weeks after I broke up. In which 4 out of said 5 initiated it, not me. Experienced the same before I got into a relationship as well.
>>
>>17577026
if she sounds like a tired person shes probably done whoring
>>
>>17577087
where else then LOL
>>
>>17577026
>How to tell a whore from a girl?

They are one and the same.
>>
File: 1436672130683.gif (1MB, 500x281px)
1436672130683.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>17577026

0/10

Anyone who replied to this b8 is terrible and you should feel terrible. Saged.
>>
>>17577411
Anywhere else LOL
>>
>>17577026

if a girl ust wants the D she will be looking at you with her left food forward

if she wants a relationship she will ahve her right foot forward.

do you see how retarded your question is now? does it really kill you to interact with them to find out.
>>
>>17577046
This is pure appliance of the scientific method, bros.
>>
>>17577075
>>17577121
>>17577848

>insecurity
>>
How do you tell a sociopathic asshole from a guy?

We're all capable, or we're all bits and pieces of these perceptions
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.