[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess I need advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1167870511_b85e70f657.jpg (71KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1167870511_b85e70f657.jpg
71KB, 500x358px
So my wife has agreed to an open marriage... for me only. After hashing out a lot of rules, she's agreed that I can start searching for what we've been calling toys. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and how well it worked out in their relationship. She's made it very clear that she doesn't want other partners and that I satisfy her completely. I just don't want this to fuck up my marriage or my relationship with my wife.
>>
I wouldn't do it anon, very risky stuff you're messing with, feelings, confusion. Sounds a little test-like to be honest but all in all, I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>17576786
You really think you can cuck your wife without her cucking you?
It's usually the other way around.
>>
>>17576786
Sorry, if you had to convince her, then it's going to fuck up your marriage once you do it. This kind of thing only works when both people are 100% down and 100% honest.
>>
Didn't have to convince her. It was her idea. I know it sounds unreal, but goddamn anons. I mean she's already laminated a card with all my rules
>>
File: 1448479746779.jpg (107KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448479746779.jpg
107KB, 551x600px
>>17576813
>it was her idea
>>
File: 1460330934935.gif (1MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1460330934935.gif
1MB, 359x202px
>>17576786
ITS A TRAP DONT DO IT
>>
>>17576786
You already fucked up your marriage
>>
> it was her idea

Maybe try find out if she's been cheating? She may be trying to clear her conscience. At least ask her why she wanted you to do this (possible cuckold?)
>>
>>17576786

Dude, you already fucked it up. You already admitted you want to fuck other women, she will never trust you again with sex and being monogamous, which is what she wants.

This whole "open marriage" thing just means your marriage is complete shit, but you are too much of a chickenshit to end it.
>>
She hasn't been cheating. I really want to make clear how much we love and trust each other. The "problem" is that she cums vaginally as well as with clitoral and anal play. You get tired of getting... finished off with hand jobs and blow jobs. She noticed that and sat me down to talk about it. I've really got a golden one.
>>
File: 1474060076383.gif (23KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
1474060076383.gif
23KB, 310x760px
>>17576813
>>It was her idea

You're probably already getting cucked and don't know about it. Open marriages never work, you better start thinking about divorce senpai.

If it was my wife who suggested such degenerate idea I'd get a divorce attorney asap.
>>
>>17576866
WTF have I just read?
If you're fucking her in the ass or vagina and she comes... you'd better pin her down and finish the job with more thrusts so that you can cum.

100% bait thread, if you ask me.
>>
>>17576786
gonna laugh my ass off when you return here crying after you return from one of your tryst and find a dude balls deep in your wife
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.