[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you know if a woman is reliable and trustworthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Qnr9LyL.png (103KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
Qnr9LyL.png
103KB, 500x431px
How can you know if a woman is reliable and trustworthy?
>>
She's had fewer than 13 sex partners.
>>
>>17576774
Come on, you already know the answer to that.
>>
>>17576781
But I want to repress it.
>>
File: 1473047959982.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1473047959982.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
>>17576796
Why repress the truth?
You can't go back once you swallow the redpill.
>>
>>17576774
Tell random bullshit about yourself, supposed to stay extremely personal, wait how long it takes for people to know about.

Also, it's quite simple. If she keeps too many boys around and that the guys spend their time trying to seduce her while you are here ,
(not 1on1 conversations, I mean complimenting and talking about sex and any basic pleasures) then she isn't sending the signal she's with you only you.

You also have some signals: obsession about someone, always talking about an ex, admiring and laughing to anyone who is not you and is her "type" of guys (who is not a mma athlete or band musician).

Also some other signs can be: gets mad if you pick/peek at her phone.
Tell several stories about many enemies/angry men.
Last one is how much she lies to get out of daily difficult situations
>>
>>17576774
>women
>reliable and/or trustworthy
lol
>>
>>17576774
You need cheat codes for that, son.
>>
>>17576774
Trust and rely on her and see what happens.
>>
>>17576774
the easiest way to know if she's reliable and trustworthy, is if she's locked in your basement and begs you for food.
>>
>>17576920
Thats how you get hurt bro
>>
File: mugi.png (608KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mugi.png
608KB, 1280x720px
How can you know if a man is reliable and trustworthy?
>>
>>17576774
how does she treat u
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.