[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex is uncomfortable/painful for gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: amazing-iphone-6-wallpapers-1.jpg (86KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
amazing-iphone-6-wallpapers-1.jpg
86KB, 1080x1920px
Hey /adv/.

So I have a problem with my gf where sex and even heavy petting is plain uncomfortable for my gf. She'll be "in the mood" mentally and physically, but it'll hurt when I put it in. Foreplay is basically only making out since touching her is apparently uncomfortable and painful, and going down on her yields no results. She's typicallike very low libidi, but I'm able to get her in the mood, and when the sex works it really works. But more often than not it falls flat. Even of we get a bit tipsy and fool around for a couple hours it can be hit or miss. I must be doing something wrong here, help adv?
>>
>>17576770

She probably has some kind of trauma when she reacts to sex and touching like this.

1) it is not you fault that she is like this
2) talk to her about it, and figure out together what is wrong
3) if the situation remains,abandon the ship. Nothing is worse than having a shitty sex life.
>>
>>17576770
She's fucking some Chad or Jamal on the side and just wants to avoid sex with you as much as she can.

Have you invested alot financially and emotionally in her? Big mistake if you did.
>>
>>17576770
There's some missing information here. How long have you two been together? Did sex always hurt? Does she like to blow you? (that last one is actually important)
>>
>>17576782
No trauma iirc, she's very timid and shy so alcohol helps her open up and relax, I'm thinking our foreplay needs work

>>17576789
>automatic thoughts of cuckoldry
Go back to r9k
>>
File: 1453498733277.png (164KB, 575x570px) Image search: [Google]
1453498733277.png
164KB, 575x570px
>>17576803
>refuses to aknowledge the truth
>'hurr go back to /r9k/'
>>
>>17576802
3 years, after we didn't have sex for a couple months due to medical reasons it began hurting and has since. Foreplay has always been the same. She frequently gives amazing oral.

>>17576811
>have sex problem
>must be because all you can think about is girls getting fucked by other guys
Go watch some cuck hentai
>>
>>17576770
Maybe she is a bit scared (can not relax and stay tight while not secreting lubrication).
Mb you could use some water based lubricant, then tell her to be on the top and to do it at her own rhythm.
Did you try this OP ?
>>
>>17576817
We've always used water based ky as it's always been a tight fit
>>
File: 1473180588875.jpg (58KB, 236x592px) Image search: [Google]
1473180588875.jpg
58KB, 236x592px
>>17576814
I'm not the one with the problem.
You are.
And we all know why you have that problem, but you just can't admit it.

I guess you'll get redpilled soon, the hard way.
>>
Are you both actually doing what she likes?
Have you talked about that?
Sounds like you just work off a checklist over and over although it's not working.
>>
>>17576838
She doesn't know what she actually likes, we've tried this talk before
>>
>>17576844
she's a retard. she doesn't know how to sex. and it's not like you can just show her because for some reason even touching the outside of her pussy lips is painful.

what exactly was the medical reasons, if we may ask? i mean come on op we need details here.
>>
>>17576818
you should get her wet enough for her to be damn near flowing. this will also open up her insides for potential proper penetration.

>>17576844
does/has she ever come on to you and initiated anything? what is the foreplay like?
>>
licky da bum-bum
I kid, of course, visit a doctor and get it sorted out
>>
>>17576847
She has serious hormone imbalances thay was affecting her vag. Strange periods, she got it twice in 1 month, missed 2, had one last weeks, would vomit intensely out of nowhere. They fixed it by starting her on a new birth control. Her placebo week has her with a very high libido and I don't mind crime scene.

>>17576863
She comes on to me but gets timid. Usually I need to initiate but when she's in the mood she'll just immediately go down. We never do ANYTHING for her as foreplay because nothing helps, if anything ot turns her off due to the discomfort
>>
>>17576770
How long have you been together?
Sex was always painful for her?
Tell her to visit a doctor
>>
>>17576863
Best questions are being asked in this post. I came here to ask the same.
>>
>>17576937
>She has serious hormone imbalances thay was affecting her vag. Strange periods, she got it twice in 1 month, missed 2, had one last weeks, would vomit intensely out of nowhere. They fixed it by starting her on a new birth control. Her placebo week has her with a very high libido and I don't mind crime scene.
Then here you go motherfucker.
She's got the wrong hormone dosage.
Simple as fuck.
>>
>>17576937
>They fixed it by starting her on a new birth control
what was the cause of her symptoms to begin with?
>We never do ANYTHING for her as foreplay because nothing helps,
do other parts of her feel more sensitive or just her vagoo?
>if anything ot turns her off due to the discomfort
if she were single she would have to relieve herself with her hand or a toy. how would she go about doing this? maybe you could talk with her and get more information. she really wants to express herself, sexually, but can't fully perform. but you both make the best of it.
>>
>>17576962
Well what's the solution? This birth control is giving her a regular cycle. Talk to her doctor? Say hey dude her parts aren't working right now? She was on birth control before and the sex was fine, then she stopped her prescription and it went batty. Now it's all fucked
>>
>>17576965
>cause
I asked her, her answer was fucked up hormones. She's unsure the real issue but said "it'll be hard to get pregnant"
>other parts
Tbh yeah, the rear is a turn on and her chest is to a lesser degree. But that only goes so far.
>how would she do this
Well desu she just doesnt. Ever. She wants to but cant
>>
>>17576979
what was the cause of her fucked up hormones?
>>
>>17577029
She doesn't know and is too shy to ask her doctor
>>
>>17577030
bro...
she really needs to go see her family doctor. when they find out what is going on, they will only help her. i don't see how she wouldn't want to do that.

her family must not know this is going on. i'd assume she lives with room mates or with you. if she lives with you, and also because you are dating her, you need to actually "take care of" her because she is being irresponsible with her health. this is a serious issue for a young adult female.
>>
>>17577036
She dorms with her sister at her school. Final year, I understand it's serious and have said this is significant to know now incase we ever decide to, you know, have a family or a normal functional sexual relationship
>>
>>17577047
all she needs to do is call and make an appointment and go to the appointment. i just don't see how she couldn't do this on a day off. if she isn't mobile she can ride the bus for less than $10.

it makes no sense to hold it off other than she doesn't feel emotionally comfortable with the whole thing right now. and that is bullshit. with this attitude she has she should be living with her parents.
>>
>>17577054
I think she should be living at home still honestly. She's an excellent student but college isn't the right place for her. But her decisions and all. I'll pressure her a bit and offer to give her a ride
>>
>>17577030
>and is too shy to ask her doctor
She's in college but can't handle her own health?

Is her sister not noticing this too?
>>
>>17577062
if she gets put off with the idea it is only going to come at her as more stress. she believes she needs to do this on her own but she hasn't done anything yet. she is basically "maintaining" rather than thriving in terms of her health. i mean considering her age too- she probably has a sub-par diet, sedentary lifestyle, and stares at screens half of her day. at what point in her life does she realize that she already let herself go sometime when she was a teenager? sometime in the rest of her 20s whens she experiments various diets? what i'm saying is that it's more than just about her hormone thing here. it affects her whole existence and the moves she makes in life. i get it, you like her a lot and your relationship is special cause she is your gf. but this? this is pathetic.
>>
>>17577101
You nailed her schedule bud. I've tried to get her more active. During the summer wed see each other a couple days a week for the whole day/night and besides her walk to work that'd be the only time I'd get her outdoors.

>>17577082
She's kept it very private and felt quite embarrassed. The sexual disfunction isn't noticeable for anyone who isn't sleeping with her
>>
>>17577117
so she's not confiding in anyone?
is the situation even a problem for her?
>>
>>17576770
well i was gonna say sti but since it didnt hurt to put it in at least once then she probably doesnt find you attractive or has a lot of anxiety
>>
You got to fuck her hard so she gets used to it, srs, the first time with my gf was nothing but a pain fest, but after it gets better.
>>
Try physical therapy. It helped me. Also mild muscle relaxants or meds for nerve pain depending on her condition.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.