[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you go to jail for talking to a 17 year old? She turns 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1473733096800-fit.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1473733096800-fit.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Can you go to jail for talking to a 17 year old? She turns 18 in three months and she lives far away. We don't talk sexual at all. Maybe very happy and somewhat flirty? She's amazing and I'm kinda nervous.
>>
>>17576611
no you cant, unless nudes are exchanged or you have sex youre fine
>>
*nervous I'm being setup
>>
How old are you?
>>
Just wait three months before you bang her.

Seriously, this is a non-issue.
>>
>>17576662
Is it okay to flirt and say I'd give her a message or something? Cause she asked me if I'd message her and I cracked and said yes. Kinda cautious yaknow.
>>
>>17576873
As someone said before just don't exchange any nudes. And you can wait 3 months until you fucking bang her. How old are you?
>>
>>17576611
Wilson, this is Sarah's father.
I've read your messages, and I'm calling the police.
>>
>>17576873
That's not what it says here.
>>
>>17576611
Tbh if you're in the US most courts will look at 17yr olds as adults, if there's proof it's a consenting relationship they won't pursue charges. Just have to be sure the sexual advances aren't unwarranted.
Even if the parents are pissed.
>>
>>17576611
Use those three months to get to know everything about her that is non sexual. You will have a strong foundation for a relationship when she turns 18
>>
Just don't have sex with an underage girl please
>>
Somehow related to this subject: what do you think about a relationship between 20 years old male and 16 years old girl?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.