[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you literally see no reason to live? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1452394970317.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452394970317.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
What do you do when you literally see no reason to live? Not suicidal, just wondering.

>Going to college
>Doing fairly well, but its fucking boring
>Work out like a fiend, but also fucking hate that as well, but I force myself anyways
>Do freelance writing online for money, but again uninterested and see no point just force myself to do it

I literally just want to cease existing. I don't care about leaving my mark upon the world and being remembered, I don't care about my education, I don't care about being healthy, I don't care about making money writing. I literally seem incapable of caring about anything, and I don't know or understand why.

The only thing holding me back from getting myself killed is my family. That is it. But I can't explain how I feel to them, and tell them that I literally have to force myself to do everything that I do, because I don't actually want to do anything, and its fucking miserable.

So what does one do in this situation?
>>
>>17576436
it pisses more people off when you just keep going and stay living.
if you are unintrested in something: close your eyes and imagine what you would be doing money no object and do that.
>>
>>17576456
>mfw someone is impersonating me
>>
>>17576460
oh poor fucken diddums go in the kitchen and make a cup of "get the fuck over it"
>>
>>17576468
Kill yourself my man

Got a trip now so go impersonate someone else
>>
>>17576471
ive been myself without a trip on this board for about 2 years. so whose impersonating who dickhead?
>>
>>17576495
Get it right my man. I've been here three years. Occasionally I trip because some idiot likes to impersonate me
>>
>>17576506
oh boo hoo sucks to be you.
>>
>>17576456
Agreed.
I've given up my life.
>28
>no kids
>intentionally single
>aware of uselessness of goals
So I use my life as a "wild card" and just push limits/promote chaos towards the bullshit system of reality and society.

Worse case scenario, I end up in prison, then I'm somebody else's problem to deal with
>>
>>17576436
Where is your ambition, man? Have you not always wanted something out of life?

Sounds to me you're just going with the flow, trying to function as well as you can so that everything seems ok.
You're directionless, a great way to become depressed.
You have nothing to look forward to, but want to keep order in your life.
Also, don't deny yourself the joys of living, even the smallest ones. It's amazing how many things we take for granted when we are all blue and gloom.
>>
Live for other people if you don't want to live for yourself. At least you instill happiness somewhere
>>
>>17576436
If you had an infinite supply of money what would you do?
>>
>>17576436
where do you find freelance writing jobs? writer here
>>
>>17576436
>Work out like a fiend, but also fucking hate that as well, but I force myself anyways
you will eventually crave the workout.
>>
>>17576436
There are two reasons for doing anything.

1. It's fun.
2. It's a down payment on future fun.

If school and work aren't satisfying in themselves, think of them as payment in advance for the life they will enable you to lead down the line.
>>
>>17576456
>>17576460
>>17576468
>>17576471
>>17576495
>>17576506
>>17576509
no one can tell whos dick is in whose ass ITT

>m-muh trip pls leave it alone i want to be cool
>>
>>17576577
>>intentionally single
>>aware of uselessness of goals
>system of reality

kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.