[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Finally got ny test results back, confirming what I already knew. I have Herpes type 2.

Anyone have any experience with this? Feels like my sex life is over.
I either have to lie, or tell women that sleeping with me will put them in risk of contracting an incurable lifelong stigmatized disease. Hardly see a good outcome of either...
>>
>>17576061
Well its not like you will die a virgin.
>>
>>17576064
Well no.. But it just adds a whole new dimention of shit when it comes to sex/romantic life. Currently seeing 3 women. The first I've only slept with once, but avoided to do so since. Second I've had a series of drunken hook-ups with. The last I'm seeing rather regularly. I have explained my concerns to the last girl, before the results came, and used protection every time. (As have I with the other two)

Just fear that this will put them off, I know I will have to tell them now. But this adds a whole new factor to developing an actual relationship to any of them, or any other new partner. Not to mention the inpact on ny general sex life (a simple blow job will feel like russian roulette)

Telling too soon will scare them off, telling to late will result in broken trust, or worse, that I infect someone..
>>
Most people have herpes and don't know it. Get over yourself.
>>
>>17577052
Yes, but the grave majority of these people have it orally. And most people only know it as "cold sores"
>>
>>17577052

only in the fucking US. You guys are disgusting
>>
I've had it for about seven years now OP. Yeah it does make things more difficult and awkward because you have to let people know, but in my experience if you present them with the facts and have a serious conversation about it most people are accepting. Not everyone is going to be okay with it, but you can't let it get you down, there isn't really anything you can do at this point.
>>
>>17577052
You're thinking of type 1. HSV 2 is the genital kind, not the oral one.
>>
>>17577104
At what point do you tell them?
Do you have protected sex first, or do you tell them straight away? Do you differ One night stands and dating?

Only told said last girl, and I did som when we were in bed(sober) revealing that I har concerns, but haven't had the opportunity to check yet, so I wanted to use protection. She was okay with it, the conversation lasted for 10 sec. But I don't feel like it was a "real" disclosure.
>>
>>17577100
u rekt'em m8
>>
>>17577115
aren't you legally required to say it before sexytime?
otherwise it could be framed as assault or battery or something.
>>
>>17577180
Not in ny country.
No legal obligation to disclose herpes. Doctors barely bat an eye.. Don't think they view it as a real STD. But they have the fect when it comes to have "normal" it is. The general population does not.

One was like "Don't tell one night stands, probably tell when dating"
The others were no help, mostly just saying it was up to me. I had to push the whole disclosure thing and they half-heartidly agreed.
>>
>>17576061
If you are diagnosed and prescribed medication for herpes and don't tell your partner it's not just morally wrong- you can be sued for knowingly passing on an STD.
Even if you're not having a breakout, even if youre wearing a condom, don't have sex without letting them know the risks.
Remember how you feel right now, would you want anyone else to go through the shame and feel so betrayed by you?
Beyond that, let's say you have sex with someone without informing them... it's basically impossible to build a relationship with that person. Lying rarely benefits anyone and it's selfish.
Just take care of yourself and come to terms with your illness, let any thoughts about sex take the backburner. Also find out who gave it to you and contact anyone who you've slept with since know so they can be tested to prevent spreading it further.
>>
>>17577100
Place the blame on immigrated Mexican prostitutes and all the disgusting fucks in the USA that go down to Mexico to sleep with them.
They have finally insured though spreading Gonnorrhea so many times that the newest strains are now incurable... Herpes always has been, but since immigration has been increasing so drastically over the past 10 years the STD outbreaks have been unbelievable.
>>
>>17577249
It's not illegal in any way, at least not here. Do you disclose a cold sore before kissing? But of course there's a moral side to this, which is why I'm asking.

The more people know about this, the less they seem to make of it. As I said, doctors don't seem to care much. Those who do seems to be those who know the least.

And when knowing that 80% of the ones that have it doesn't even know, and are judging the ones who do know, and who are actually taking precautions not to spread it. It just make you feel a tiny bit unfairly treated..

Either way, what I'm thinking is:
- Not having sex during outbreaks
- Using protection during one night stands
- Disclosing to long term partners
(This one is tricky, as it needs to be timed, and can lead to some awkward situations if the girl wants sex early on)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.