[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents don't know, that i'm a criminal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: handcuffs73.jpg (163KB, 996x613px) Image search: [Google]
handcuffs73.jpg
163KB, 996x613px
I few months back i went out with some friends, and i got so drunk ( drunkest i have ever been). bare with me, i don' t remember all details, only some memories.
I was walking with my friend nearby some bars and clubs, and i encounter a man, rougly my height and a lot skinnier, i am a husky guy, so the dude was a lot smaller. I don't know what he did to piss me that much off, but i head butted him in the forehead. he just took a step back and was a littte shocked. and me, being so unlucky, i did this in front of 2 cops. they saw it and cuffed me right there.
now i must say, i'm not the kind of guys who fights at all, i stay out of trouble and go to school.
i spent the night in jail, and got out next morning, i told my mom i stayed at my friends house.
a few months later i was in court and i got sentenced to 40 days prison, but i could just to 60 hours of comunity service and pay a fine of 1000$ and i would be good. i'm doing the comunity service now at a retirement home, its chill, i just do stuff like, take out the garbage. etc. i still havent told my parents, they are very strict, and they are immigrant parents, they would pretty much freak out. what should i do? my friends know but my mom and dad and siblings don't.. ( sorry for bad grammar, english is my 3 language. )
>>
Stop going jihad on people when you have a bit to drink for starters
>>
>what should i do?
First thing is learn how to control your emotions. Or if you can't control your emotions when you're drunk, stop getting drunk.
>>
>>17575895
Stop drinking because you can't control yourself when you drink.

Finish your community service and pay your fine or go to jail, your call. Tell your parents or don't.
>>
>>17575895
I don't see the problem. They don't know, so just don't tell them.
But yeah, don't get that drunk in public anymore.
>>
>>17575895

Confess to your parents.
It's less effort than lying and keeping secrets. Tell them you're young, did something stupid and would like to move on and hopefully prevent that sort of thing from happening again.

They'll be disappointment. I'm sure they didn't raise you to be like that, and they may well punish you for it - but that's fine, it's discipline and you can move on from punishment.

Alot more so than you could move on from lying, especially about criminal matters.
Things like these are a slippery slope, mate. One minute your keeping a minor fisticuffs from your parents, the next you've realised you can get away with it and start doing more stupid shit.

Quiet frankly, you need your parents help and support, as well the the discipline. They didn't come to a foreign country, someone else's culture and home, just to have their own son ruin their races reputation in their community. You need discipline.
>>
Crazy how I got a much harsher sentence for carrying drugs than you did for being a nigger in public in front of 2 cops
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.