[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to break up with someone that thinks they have you fooled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (197KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 900x601px
My gf is pregnant (about 12 weeks, I was told) and I've been supportive and shit while I figure this out. I know the child isn't mine, as I got a vasectomy before we met (and haven't told her). I visited my urologist shortly after she told me and got confirmation that my sticky icky can't do the tricky.

I don't want her family coming after me/her accusing me of anything when I break up.
>>
Are you seriously asking this? Why do you care what her family thinks?

Paternity test and you're Scott free from legal obligations. If your (hopefully ex) girlfriend has an issue, tell her to go back to the dude she fucked.

However, there is a 0.01 chance after a vasectomy of pregnancy. I'd just take the Paternity test and be done with it.
>>
>>17575731

You've been fucked, dont waste anymore time with this women who deceived and betrayed you.

Get your shit together, get all your money out of her reach and find a new place. Throw a pregnancy party, invite family and friends say its really important, make it seem like you're going to propose, get down on one knee with romantic music in the background and tell her you had a vasectomy and that the monstrosity inside her cannot possibly be yours. Then get the fuck up and leave.

What accusations are you fearing?
>>
>>17575758
That is perfect. Though OP would likely have to chunk out hundreds maybe even thousands before the shower comes around.
>>
>>17575758
Rape and domestic abuse are my primary concerns, not because of any actual wrongdoing, but because a mate of mine had to clear himself of those charges after a nasty breakup.
>>
>>17575772
False accusation are a legitimate concern. The
whole planning the break-off and making sure
you hold the advantage when you leave isn't
just to see her joy turn to ashes, its also so
everyone you know sees how great your
relationship is. Family and friends seeing you happy up until your little speech should be
enough to dismay the false accusations.

Another measure you could take is get in
contact with a lawyer, tell him your situation
and that you want to breakoff from her with all
your entitled wealth and assets, also tell him
you fear for false accusations and want to
know how best to be protected against them. A
qualified lawyer is the best help you'll get here.
>>
>>17575803
Good idea.
>>
1. Keep up the support for a few months. As minimal as possible.
2. Wait for birth.
3. Get Paternity test done, get results.
4. Announce to friends and family that "This lovely child can't be mine, this pat test proves it, also I had a vasectomy".
5. Absorb shocked reactions.
6. Lulz and leave.
>>
>>17575898
You want to be long gone by the time shes given birth, the court system in the western world is NOT in the favor of men, it favors women hands down.

You dont want to risk having to pay child support at all, get out months ahead of birth.
>>
>Keeping vasectomy secret form your girlfriend.
It's like you wanted her to cuck you to get pregnant.
>>
>>17575930
You're joking right?

Honestly OP this is a lucky escape, she was always a cheating bitch, just think if you didn't get the vasectomy you could have brought up a strangers kid she passed as your own.
>>
You're in the right, she is a whore, there is no reason to be a dick about it. Tell her ASAP, preferably while covertly audio recording, in order to protect yourself. GTFO ASAP at the very least so she can get used to the idea of being a single mom and make arrangements for her and that poor innocent bastard she plans to bring into the world.
>>
>>17575930
Wut

Not getting a vasectomy would've made it impossible for OP to know his gf was a skank and he'd be King Cuck.
>>
>>17575956
>telll her asap
No. Get a lawyer first.
>>
>>17575969
This. Doesnt matter if youre going the revenge route or the cleanbreak route, lawyer up, be protected.
>>
>>17575963
Yeah but he told her she couldn't try passing off another mans child as his.

By keeping it secret he gave her the means to lie and cheat.

>Oh i'll take your dick bareback, if I end up with child I'll tell Anon its his. He'll never know, its not like he had a vasectomy.
>>
>>17575969
A lawyer is a asteroid of money unless they're married.
As long as he isn't living with her or supporting her, as long as he is distanced from her once the baby comes he will be fine. Dan test willproveits not his, end of story
>>
>>17575984
She would still cheat you fucking moron, she just would have taken precautions.
>>
>>17576002
Why would a girl cheat and get pregnant when she could have just taken precautions?

If she cheated and got pregnant it because she wanted to get pregnant.

Most likely to snare Op.

If he was honest from the start she could have laid this trap.
>>
>>17576012
>Why would a girl cheat and get pregnant when she could have just taken precautions?
You have never seen The Maury Show?
>>
>>17576024
No I have a life.
>>
>>17576032
There is no life without Maury.
>>
Listen OP, listen very carefully.

you could be fucked right now.

you need to leave immediately. Any support you give her as of right now after re-checking with the vasectomy can be construed as intending to support her and her child even though the child isn't yours.

GTFO now. Don't play into any revenge fantasies, just get out.
>>
>>17576060
Why would any prenatal support be construed as obligation for the kid if OP bails at any point before the kid is born?
>>
>>17575731
Get close to a family member (like her sister or something) and then open up about the fact that you've had a vasectomy and that you don't know what to do. Even if she gives useless info the point is that you've got her on your side and if she spills the secret then it will work out a lot more in your favor.
>>
>>17575731
absquatulate, my bretheren. fuck what happens after. ghost that ass
>>
>>17575731
Be very careful op sometimes not even the state wants to be encharge of support that child and if she takes you to court anything can happen. I know men who are paying child support and they are not even the fathers. OP make sure you are ready to show the judge documentation of your vasectomy and hope for the best. Also you can get a paternity test and probably even count sue her for paternity fraud.
>>
>>17575731
HEY OP LISTEN TO THESE DUDES

>>17575758

okay i was going one way with this post but now that ive read >>17575898 you should most definitely follow the 6 steps he gave you

cheers
>>
>>17575992
Do you know how much 18 years of child support is.
>>
>>17576012
You are really naive no offense. There is a list of things wrong with your logic and way too many assumptions made.
>>
>>17576123
If from day one OP said, I can't get you pregnant because...
Do you think she would be pregnant now, trying to pass it off as Ops?
>>
>>17576129
This situation OP is in is likely not a problem at all if his vasectomy is documented well enough and even then he'll get a paternity test and never have to see that bitch again.

In your situation he'd be with her for who knows how long while never knowing her true nature and may have reversed the vasectomy and his situation would be fucking awful. As it is he can get this parasitic virus of a person out of his life with minimal hassle.
>>
>>17575741
/bedonewithit
>>
Easy. Get proof of the date you got your procedure done (from your doctor / the hospital), contact lawyer and ask for advice.

Oh, and you also have paternity tests as a backup.
>>
>>17575898

DO NOT DO THIS.

i worked for a family law firm for a number of years, and i can confirm that the law in the united states may trap you into supporting a child that isn't yours.

BUT - it's not because 'the law favors the mother and screws the father'. the law favors the best interests of the child, always. if the male in the relationship was present for the birth, it may be construed that you intended to support the child and are now bailing, ESPECIALLY if you knew beforehand that it wasn't yours. e.g. the best interest is to hold you for support money to ensure the kid can eat.

my advice 2 u 4 u: please be honest with her and break up now. get as much paperwork as you can verifying the vasectomy was done and that you've been shooting blanks. finally, get a lawyer. the money you spend on a lawyer short term will be piss in a puddle compared to the astronomical cost of fighting a paternity case in court later.
>>
OP you gotta get out of Dodge ASAP

Common sense says that if you aren't the father, you can wait till the day before she goes into labor and fuck off like you were never there just to make her as angry as possible, but as we all should know, laws and trials do not function on "common sense." There are many ways that you can be stuck supoorting that child if you stick around and act like you're gonna take responsibility, ESPECIALLY since you've known it couldn't be yours since the first trimester. If a judge finds out you knew you were shooting blanks and you still rode out nearly all of her pregnancy with her, you will not be seen as some lucky trickster dude that had a vasectomy get out of jail card hidden up his sleeve; you will be seen as purposely deceiving her and everybody.
Do you really want everybody, possibly including a court, to see you as person of worse character than your unfaithful gf?
>>
>>17576526
That's so dumb. I'll hit the road this weekend, then. Erm, that is, stay with an out-of-town friend for a bit. Can't exactly move out of my apartment on 0 day notice.
>>
Oh right, I tried making a trip thing. I guess it gets saved.
>>
>>17576544
At least reach out to a family law lawyer before doing anything huge. I don't think you need to cut cobtact with her IMMEDIATELY, but you need to start taking steps to peacefully and properly split to minimize any damages to you or prevent her from coming after you in court. Someone who practices family law ib your state should know exactly what hoops you need to jump through to do this. A professional's fee is nothing compared to needing to pay to raise a child and support its mother
>>
>>17576550
Gotcha.
>>
Have you had yourself tested?
I doubt sperm is all she has taken from another guy
>>
>>17575758
Do this, but don't do it in front of family. Thats just being rude to people who might not deserve it.
>>
>>17575923
This.

OP: get away from her LONG before she gives birth, or you may get stuck with the bill. Also, in many countries, whoevers name is put on a birth certificate as "father", can be forced to pay child support.

First, get all your personal belongings somewhere safe, and remove her access to your bank account, if she has it. Make sure to do the break up in public, so she can't make a false accusations. Also, you should definitely speak to a lawyer. Whatever you do, make sure you are FAR away before she gives birth.
>>
>>17575731
show her family the tests
>>
>>17577175
this is so stupid they wont make you pay child support without a paternity test you guys are retards
>>
>>17575731

Your story sounds bogus. Why would you wait so long to confront her about it?
>>
>>17577431
He may be trolling, but my brother was legit in this situation and didn't confront the bitch. She went to a lake with a friend for a weekend and he packed all of his shit up in the house, changed all of his passwords, and got a lawyer and paternity test set up.

>>17577431
>Why would you wait so long to confront her about it?

My bro did this in the 3rd trimester of her pregnancy. She slashed his tires and sent his dick picks to all of his co-workers but other than that she didn't try to sue because she knew she was had. Her parents were pretty livid with her too (he made sure they got the paternity results), particularly after the child was born and it was half Asian.
>>
>>17577392

Are you a woman or a naive man?

They absolutely will, even with a paternity test, if any action you take with her that can be construed as intending to take care of her and the child can result in you providing child support.
>>
>>17575731
There's a greentext of someone that was in the same situation as you OP, but I can't find it
>>
>>17577123
This. If you got anything because of her you could even press charges against her
>>
>>17577392
oh sweet summerchild
>>
>>17577392
Of course they fucking will

Don't present "because logic" shit you pull out of your ass as facts when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

>Presumed father. If any of the following are true, a man is presumed to be the father of a child, unless he or the mother proves otherwise to a court:

>The man was married to the mother when the child was conceived or born, although some states do not consider a man to be a presumed father if the couple has separated.
>The man attempted to marry the mother (even if the marriage was not valid) and the child was conceived or born during the attempted marriage.
>The man married the mother after the birth and agreed either to have his name on the birth certificate or to support the child.

>The man welcomed the child into his home and openly held the child out as his own.

>In some states, any of these presumptions of paternity is considered conclusive, which means it cannot be disproven, even with contradictory blood tests.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/paternity-issues-child-support-29847.html

So in some states IF YOU ACT AS THE KID IS YOURS, IT CAN BE PRESUMED THAT YOU'RE THE FATHER AND WILL BE STUCK WITH THE PATERNITY EVEN IF YOU CAN PRODUCE BLOOD TESTS SHOWING IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING KID

All right? Sorry for the caps but OP is being given some dangerous """advice""" in this thread. Playing stupid games is dangerous. OP should check with a lawyer what their state says on this and absolutely not act like they're ready to welcome and support the child because that will make it harder for them to walk away legally
>>
Good plan, what the other anon said about a lawyer. Can't trust bitches for shit. Lawyer and make sure a friend of yours or two knows. Cover your ass man.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.