[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi adv, I'm a white female that has been experimenting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Hi adv,

I'm a white female that has been experimenting sexually more and getting more adventurous.
I recently met/befriended someone african american and long story short, we had sex.
I also met another african american guy and have had sex with him too.

Since those two guys aren't really in the picture anymore, I'm obviously looking for a new partner.
I'm not sure if I am gravitating towards african american guys on tinder because they remind me of the first guy (who I got to know pretty well), or if I now have a special interest in black guys.

I guess my question is...how true is "once you go black you never go back?" My most recent experiences have been with black guys, and it's my choice who's next.

Especially interested in other femanon's opinions.
>>
>>17575239
Kek this is bait, but it's "once you go black, you're not allowed back"
>>
>>17575239
Thanks for making this thread, I was gonna make one asking what do you call these type of women? Date black guys, listen to the trashest rap music, and act like princesses even though they're hoes. Slut is too vague of a word.
>>
>>17575239

Did you like the guy because he was black, or did you just like him?

Did him being black change anything about sex as you know it? It may be possible you're trying to regain what you had with the first guy, it's also possible you are trying to associate a good experience with a certain trait in order to make sense of why it was good. However, this often leads to illogical conclusions.
>>
>>17575257
Well, I don't listen to rap music, sorry to disappoint.
>>
File: 1473599659045.jpg (110KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473599659045.jpg
110KB, 800x612px
>>17575239

>I'm a white female that has been experimenting sexually more and getting more adventurous.

Fancy way of saying you're a filthy whore, gj for wording it in such a round about way.

>how true is "once you go black you never go back?"

Does it matter? fucking degenerate. You're only interested in their cocks, hell even a toy would do the job for you. You're not fucking them because of their personality but by the piece of meat and skin color fetish you have.

Kys whore.

Also this >>17575251
>>
>>17575239

ITT: b8ing angry white guys who are pissed off that jerome stole their girl.
>>
>>17575266
Not yet, wait for Tyrone to show you his mixtape.
>>
>>17575258
>experimenting sexually
OP said this was on her bucket list and what prompted her to do it but now seems it's becoming a habit, Black guys got it good there are many white girls just like OP that want to give it a go
>>
File: 1473943514709.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473943514709.png
17KB, 600x600px
>>
>>17575239
the sex part was just like sex with any guy and nothing special the difference for me was knowing I was about to have sex with a black guy and the social interaction was totally different than a suburban middle class white guy. I'm not really attracted to black guys so doubt I will do it again, once was enough just to see.
>>
>>17575309
Btw is is not a comment from OP (me)
>>
>>17575284
I didn't previously mention this, but all of the black guys I've had sex with or even kissed have been white collar.

The first guy works in the building next to mine, we met on yikyak regarding something totally unrelated to race.
>>
0/10 b8
>>
>>17575239
- it reminds you of the first lay
- the media hyper-sexualizes the black male and you are attracted to them slightly because of this
- blacks are just as acceptable in this day and age as other people are
- we all basically dress the same as anyone else
- forms of past oppression are not expressed directly, rather so much juxtaposition within households ques certain behavior patterns and mannerisms
>>
>>17575258
Yea, I just liked the first guy. I've really gotten to know him too. And gone out for coffee, drinks, walks without sexual stuff too.

After we had sex he had like this moral conflict regarding a relationship where he had kinda decieved me about the dynamic.

So then he kinda disappeared for a while and I was sad, and I was kinda looking to fill the space where I used to spend time with him.

So then I joined tinder. And I then noticed that like 80% of the people I was swiping right on weren't white.
>>
>>17575397
>I joined tinder
oh boy
>>
>>17575272
He actually was not above average. He was right around average.
>>
>>17575397
My first gf was white with long brown hair and glasses and now that's almost all of what I crush on. Maybe there's a psychological reason for this.
>>
>>17575239
>how true is "once you go black you never go back?"
Not at all true. But it sounds like you are attracted to black men. It is fine to be attracted to a certain type of person, and even to objectify/fetishize them, as long as it doesn't stop there and you only view them sexually. Sounds like you are attracted to these men (objectifying them), then also enjoy their company (treating them like humans). There is no need to change your behaviour unless you want to, in which case try to have an open mind and see the beauty in all types of people. Have fun, have safe sex, and follow the campsite rule :).
>>
>>17575596
Campsite rule?
>>
>>17575239
Are you my mother?
>>
>>17575608
No, sorry, I don't have kids, I'm 22
>>
>>17575596
So are you saying it's okay to be interested in black guys? Or that it's objectifying?
>>
>>17575683

It can be either, depending on how you handle it. If you're fixated on their blackness, or doing it because you think it's "taboo," or constantly saying dumb shit like "once you go black you never go back," then it might be kind of objectifying.
>>
>>17575703
I mean...it's not really tabboo
I can walk down the street holding hands with someone and no one even bats en eye.

I do think there is a certain fetish side to it that friends have commented on, and I do capitalize on when I talk about it, but I don't necissarily feel any of that dynamic when I'm thinking of them.

Like the third guy (that I haven't slept with), he's a good kisser. I think about how I enjoyed kissing him and the way he looks at me, same idea with anyone else I might go out with.
>>
>>17575746

Even if you are objectifying each other a little bit, that isn't necessarily wrong. Who cares? Sex is sex, it's between two people, if you're both having fun then it doesn't really matter what others think. People get into all kinds of shit, a bit of race-play isn't a bad thing if you're both on board. You're not a politician, you're not obligated to be politically correct in every private moment of your life. Don't overthink it
>>
>>17575683
>>17575703
>>17575746
>>17575752
I'm saying briefly objectifying someone is fine, as long as you don't consider/treat that person as an object and therefore less than human because of the objectification. Looking at someone, whether a picture or irl, and briefly viewing them as a sexual object is not problematic. Following that up with believing you have ownership over that person's body (for example, grabbing someone at a bar), or fetishizing them to the point that you wouldn't have a conversation with them, or interacting with them sexually in a way they didn't consent to (for example, surprising a black man with slavery role play, or a woman with impact play), is hugely problematic. Feeling ashamed of who you are attracted to and have objectified because you think they are of low worth (like being really attracted to BBWs and having sex with them but not dating them) is also dehumanizing and wrong.

Sounds like you don't really have a problem, OP.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.