[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody help me please. There are no therapists here where i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1472442217552.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472442217552.png
162KB, 543x600px
Somebody help me please. There are no therapists here where i live. It is killing me. I am crying. i might kill myself.
I dont know when or how but all my life i cannot remember any thing more then 2 week before. Like i know only highlights of my memories like third person or reading someones diary i cannot remember my past emotions.
Like this day 2 year before my family left for vication for 2 weeks i was home alone i didnt miss them a single moment like A SINGLE moment it was like i never lived with them total strangers... i love my parents, my family a lot. I only have one friend. All my friends before i just forget them my school friends, my college friends,... all of them. This friend is left because i think he lives close and we meet couple of times a week.
I have always fell like a different person i cant recognize or remeber how i was in school or college. My sister says my life exists is phases...
It doesnt bother me because i have learnt to live like this but a year go i met a girl we fell in love with each other fast she was my every thing i could die for her any moment and she the same for me. I proposed her we got engaged. We were going to marry next may but 2 months ago she was kidnaped police here sucks. I have completly forgotten her and it is killing me. I cannot feel any thing thiking of her. Her pitchers, her voice mails, her videos, our engagment photos our text conversantion. i canot remember any thing... : ( it is like she never existed. Trust me i know it is not the numbness you feel after loss because i had that for a week or two.i feel guilty and hatered for my self. PLEASE SOMBODY HELP ME.
>>
Even typing all this it feels like i am talking about some stranger and not the love of my life ;_;
>>
>>17575022
Let me help you but first
How old are you?
Where do you live?
Do your parents know about your problem?
Do they help you?
I guess you should go to a neurologist so he can send you to do some tests,like mri and other things
>>
>>17575096
I am 23
Pakistan
No i canot just say that i forget them
Brain tests label you psyco or autist here
>>
>>17575104
Fuck off paki scum
>>
>>17575111
Thanks. But why am i scum.
>>
damn OP sounds shitty. I wish I could help you somehow... Do any of these sound like you? The first step would have to be a diagnosis, and even though self-diagnosis is generally a bad thing, in your case it may be the only option

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_disorder
>>
>>17575134
No they dont sound like me... i have been like this my whole life. But it doesnt matter i have learnt to live with it. But now i know that the love i felt can just be forgotten in a month or so i cant deal with it... what am i going to do in my life. Just live like it in present forgetting evey thing that happend in past...
>>
>>17575111
you are scum, feeling pleasure by hurting other people. In reality all you want to do is distract yourself from your own pain, trying to get attention by others, that you think are weaker than yourself.
>>17575022
I'm no psychologist and all I can do is only talk and share my own opinion. I feel really bad for you and I acknowledge your fear of what is happening with you and your future. Freud believed that the highest good humans are searching for is luck, while we try to keep the pain away. Both things contradict each other and the only methods to heal problems are the way of taking meds, going into seclusion or trying to work on our problems to recieve luck. While 1 and 2 are not an option for you, I believe the best would be to write your emotions down in some sort of diary to watch over your own. When we come to question who we are many things will come to ones mind. Many people think they are products of their past, like you are fearing to forget all you valued. It's basically a reaction of your mind to repress your pain, because you are forgetting the things you want to come back as your girl. The thing is you don't blurr out, just by having no past. You know what you like, what your desires are, what you wanna do in this moment. Keep those emotions dear and maybe write them down, too. Humans change their whole life. Whenever you are in a pinch you seek a way out. At the moment it might seem that your only way to solve your problems is suicide, but suicide only stops your pain, not your problems. I believe that you will find the luck you seek, even if your future looks like shit, even if it becomes worse. Make something that makes you happy right now. Life is not always good and some people recieve only pain, but isn't it worth the happy moments and all the luck you get in between? You may be forgetten or forget things, but this world never forgets the luck you had, while beeing with your girl. I hope you have a happy future.
>>
>>17575022
The firstworld still struggles with mental health issues so you can figure out how bad it must be in pakistan.

Longshot here: If you can get out of pakistan, get citizenship in a country with free healthcare and then get medical help.

Short-term best solution? Meditation. Its simple and aids your brain is massive ways. you can find guides easy though google or just get an App such as Headspace or Calm. Meditation can be frustrating at first because it demands concentration, but once you achieve a true state of meditation I believe it will aid your cognitive issues to an extent.
>>
File: 1242534556710.gif (112KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1242534556710.gif
112KB, 407x405px
>>17575134
>self diagnosis

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Even if it worked, what the fuck would he do?
>>
>>17575022
Are you having trouble making new memories, anon? Perhaps you're getting seizures.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.