[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K guys need some advice. Girl A, B and C. Girl A is a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

K guys need some advice.

Girl A, B and C.

Girl A is a girl I like a lot, but she recently told me she's not sure what she wants yet and I should see other people, we're currently FWB.

B is a friend of C, B is my housemate who I get along with but am not intrested in. C I met recently through B and am attracted to but B told her I have a girlfriend (because back when we were more serious, that's what I told her).

How do I start the ball rolling with C without coming across as an asshole?
>>
Easy.

if you have her number, text her "I don't have a girlfriend lol." Then, she will text back saying "Why did send me this?" and you should reply "Sorry, wrong number."
>>
"Hi, I'm single now."

If she asks how/why,

"We decided we weren't compatible after all."
>>
That way she knows your single, you have a chance to meet her in person and say "Sorry qt." and say hey, were you going or something like that.
>>
Do B or C know about A?
>>
>>17574832
Could work I guess... only have her on FB though

>>17574833
Thing is we met not too long ago, so it might seem like I "broke up" to pursue her.

>>17574844
Yeah.. that's kind of the issue
>>
Don't juggle girls. End the thing you have with A and then go out with C.

Seriously, I tried to juggle girls in my life. You end up losing both. Plus, it's degenerate promiscuity. You don't know what AIDS-nigger A is fucking.
>>
>>17574864
Is C the type of girl to look down on fwb situations? I don't recommend pretending you were in a relationship with A.
>>
You have to plan your actions very wise in this case:
>keep A
>strengthen your bond with C
>then go out with B
>C will feel left out
>convince B
>go out with C
>then you will have three girls or a nice boat
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.