[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend family problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: maleficent_by_leekent_d8ec496.jpg (60KB, 1129x707px) Image search: [Google]
maleficent_by_leekent_d8ec496.jpg
60KB, 1129x707px
Hey /adv/, I met a young girl a little over a year ago, she's way too young to date, but we became okay friends through the mutual hobby of MtG. We were very casually friends until she asked for my number about 2 months ago, but now she's constantly texting and wanting to hang out. I'm much older than she is, she's just shy of being able to drive, and I'm in my late twenties, so I'm rather worried about how that looks.

That worry aside, I've noticed her parents are divorced, but living together, and they're constantly yelling at eachother. The father is constantly drunk, and the mother is combative and emotionally abusive, but has very poor health. I've talked with my friend about it, and she hates her situation, but feels obligated to care for her mother. I'd feel better about this if she wasn't constantly in therapy, sleeping with older men, and missing tons of school due to parents and/stress.

Honestly, this is none of my business, but the whole thing seems messed up, and isn't what I'd call an ideal environment for a young girl to be spending her most formative years. Is there something someone like me can do, or do I just sit back and watch the misery unfold?
>>
>>17574706

there is no right answer here. some people are just where they are. you have to hope she has the strength and will to get through it til she can legally escape.
>>
>>17574718
Well, bummer. She's made attempts on her life in the past, so I was just worried about her well-being. I guess I'll hope for the best?
>>
File: 1455469262149.jpg (26KB, 312x306px) Image search: [Google]
1455469262149.jpg
26KB, 312x306px
>>17574706
Rock and a hard place friend. There's next to nothing you can do except be there for her and try to be a good friend and mentor. It's hard at this point because of the path she's already cut out for herself, but it comes down to her to figure out what kind of person she wants to be at the end of the day.

source: same parental issues + abuse, I made a conscious choice not to turn out badly
>>
>>17574706
what the fuck do you intend on doing? are you prince charming, here to sweep her off of her feet and away from her troubled life? if you're not willing to take on that much responsibility then you continue being her "friend" and help her where you can. her enthusiasm with being out of the house and seeking relationships with men that can take care of her financially are to be expected given the familial situation. she understands that the only thing those predators want in return is some teenage pussy.

i suggest you just fuck her like you want to and ghost her. you won't take this advice (the ghosting part, you'll still fuck her) and stick around.
>>
>>17574745
Ending up in jail: a beginners guide
>>
File: Norn.png (592KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Norn.png
592KB, 1000x707px
>>17574743
Well, I guess I'll hope for the best. Given her choices so far, I'm usually optimistic, but given her choices so far, I'm not hopeful. I'll continue to offer advice, but she's definitely headed for trailer trash druggy tart.

>>17574745
>Thentheresthisasshole.avi

I understand why she goes for older men, but it's not healthy behavior for someone her age. She's cute for a younger teen, but I'm not interested in adding on to her problems by sleeping with her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.