[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See her again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So I've met a pretty girl at a party, it's been 3 weeks ago probably. We talked about 15 minutes, she looked interested but then she had to go bc it was late. I asked for her number and she seemed happy about it.

2 days later I send her a first message about the party and how she feel and answered me 2 hours later. I send her another message later (perhaps one hour after her) but until now I didn't get replies.

This year she'll come to my university and she starts next week. Next week I'll have to wait for a friend of mine who is in the same class of the girl, so I'll probably see again that girl who still didn't answered me and I was thinking what should I say to her to get back in touch with her.

I was thinking of a "Hey, it's good to see you well, didn't you saw my messages ?" talk with her a bit and then say something like "I have no more time, send me a message tonight !" But I dunno if it's catchy enough...
Any tips
>>
ESL, don't mention the previous messages or her not responding. Send her a message if she doesn't reply and you really want to push this wait a week or so and hit her up again. Doesn't really matter what you say just don't go full autist and if she's interested she will respond/continue to talk to you and if not move on
>>
>>17574642

Don't fucking do that its pathetic. Just ignore her and if you get in contact act like you forgot her name and ask for it then proceed to being neutral and give attention to other girls. If she wants something she will try to get attention then you make a move.

If you make a move when you got ignored like an moron you will just look pathetic
so you have to do opposite if you want to get anywhere. Show how much you are desired by other girls and she might rethink.
>>
>>17574677
So you think I should just send her a message ? Perhaps but it's been few weeks already, I'm pretty sure I'll see her next week and moreover I don't want to be seen as a "needy"

>>17574686
Acting as if I forgot her seems good, and next week it's my last move so if she doesn't seems interested anymore or if she doesn't send me a message I would move on
>>
>>17574697

it is best move you have right now. When she ignored you she thought how you must have hard time and all that crap and didn't know how to reject so she just never send reply.

Now when you meet other people in her class and in coming days you "stumble" upon her you act like you know her vaguely and don't remember name. That can create weird reaction in her and it can be sudden shock that she can be forgotten that fast(yup always count on that ego).

While doing this you are also mega alpha and that can shift perception. Ball is on her side of court so yeah don't do anything its her turn otherwise you will just fail again on same place. Now if you hit on other girls and radiate positivity in front of her that increases chances especially if her class starts talking good about you.
>>
>>17574731
Yeah looks good, I think I'll do that. Just a bit scared she's too shy and she move on too.

Btw forgot to mention but the friend I'll see next week is a girl (but I'm not trying to dating her)

So next week I'll wait for my friend, and if, only IF I see her I'll go see her (she's shy so I know she will not come to see me) and act as if I forgot her, just like this ?
>>
>>17574804

If she doesn't make effort to talk to you then it is over. Don't go see her just ask you female friend to help you meet some people in that class and if you get in situation where you are meeting people and she in-between introduce your self again(kek). As i kept saying you don't go to see her set goal to meet other girls in that class. Go there and welcome them or something
that is easy enough.

I repeat you don't initiate any contact with unless she is somehow in group you are talking with and then you can get your "memory" back.

This is pure manipulation.
>>
I would stumble upon her. Have a short conversation smiling at her and leave.

Hit and run. She will know you are interested but she cannot have you when she wants
>>
>>17574642
>"Hey, it's good to see you well, didn't you saw my messages ?

>I don't know if it's catchy enough

It's not catchy at all. That sounds pathetic.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.