[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will get a FEMALE ROOMMATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: iStock_000006596094XSmall.jpg (163KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000006596094XSmall.jpg
163KB, 425x282px
Hi adv,

in a few weeks i get a new roommate, and shes a girl. Im the typical /adv guy, i dont go out, im cold with women, i barely have any friends etc. but i wouldnt call myself a nerd, because, my interests are different. Im more a philosophical / spiritual guy.

Well, no shit this is a pathetic attempt , but nevertheless i seek advice from you, how to make the time with her more pleasant, because before my inner eye right now ill feel awkward with her and she'll feel that and i wont know how to behave.

I have some theoretical concepts like "not thinking what shes thinking, no try hard, actually not giving a shit about her (but not in a mean way)" but i dont know about women at all and some of you with more experience will have insights about how women think about men and give me the adv.

Thanks
>>
Do you mean you will actually share a single room with her, like a poverty kind of situation. Or that you'll have ensuites next to each other and share the kitchen/rest of the house?
>>
>>17574616

Its a apartement, and both of us have their own rooms, but share bath and kitchen.
>>
>>17574623
Ok, just treat her like a friend of a friend. You'll probably introduce yourselves, will probably chat about your goings on sometimes or any major news.

As for whether you'll want to do anything together, share anything, watch any shows together etc. it depends entirely on your personalities.

I doubt she'll want to be "philosophical" with you, smart people don't tend to want that, but maybe.
>>
Think of her as a male roommate and behave as if it's just some dude you live with and barely know. Except like, don't walk around naked and shit, obviously
>>
>behave like always
>do your philosophical / spititual things
>she will start think that you're gay
>no problems anymore
>>
>>17574609
bruh, it's just a fucking female. she's going to eat, shit, masturbate, go to sleep, and go to work/school.

i don't know what sort of expectation you have built up in your autistic "inner eye" but whether you two are cordial, distant/awkward, or she becomes your in-home whore is dependent on both of you, not whatever fucking fantasies and scenarios you have playing in your head.

be nice and helpful when you can. just be a good roommate and considerate to each other.

your bathroom is going to be a fucking mess.
>>
>>17574681
to be fair
if a guy doesn't show a girl attention just because she's a girl, then she will assume he is gay. he could simply not be interested and she would still assume this.
>>
Well, is there something i should expect she expects, and something i should specifically behave like?
My landlord said "shes SUPER NICE" and when i hear that phrase i imagine a very social, very always happy girl, and i fear that shell be deeply dissappointed if she sees how cold and unsocial i am. Weird thing is that i think about these things and am not that unsocial at all.

And btw im not thinking about fucking her and stop this "shell think your gay" bullshit. What about advice.
>>
>>17574689
>your bathroom is going to be a fucking mess.
Serious. Having a female roommate is probably superior to having a male, but the bathroom will be a warzone.
>>
>>17574711
Arent women supposed to be all clean and blame the guys?
>>
>>17574703
It literally will not matter unless you're a passive aggressive cunt. If you're telling the truth, then you're a social retard and you should work on that.

Just be polite.
>>
>>17574693
>he could simply not be interested and she would still assume this.
Those are the ones with their heads up their asses
>>
>>17574703
Nobody has ever been disappointed to have a quiet, nondisruptive roommate. If she's extremely outgoing, she'll make an effort to get to know you. If not, you can both be comfortably distant.

>>17574689
>girls make bathrooms grosser than guys
nigga are you serious
>>
>>17574703
>Well, is there something i should expect she expects, and something i should specifically behave like?

Nah. Have you had a roommate before?

Just follow the good roommate rules:
Don't steal each others shit
Keep community areas clean
Don't hog community areas
Be mindful and considerate to keep it down during certain times

Just because you live together, it doesn't mean you have to be BFF's. It helps if you don't hate each other, but that's not hard to do unless one of you is a total douche/slob.
>>
File: 20160908_132557404.gif (859KB, 320x201px) Image search: [Google]
20160908_132557404.gif
859KB, 320x201px
>>17574681
Top Kekles
>>
>>17574717
Women's bathrooms are better in public because they have to get more attention from staff. Guys will wait until something overflows, but women will complain if the soap dispenser sticks.
This stops applying once the bathroom doesn't have a dedicated attendant. This chick might treat her bathroom well, but just to be on the safe side, expect bloody tampons in the trash.

Source: I cleaned a grocery store for a few months, female bathrooms were a constant problem.
>>
>>17574609
You can't know what to expect, but mind this rules:
- you'll get to know each others quite well if you get to hang out/eat together. - Keep this going (let your door opened).
- Clean your shit, don't let mess take over ! This will lead to bad thoughts, bad thoughts to real rant !
- cook for each others, take time to talk about your day ask her about hers, this is a golden rule for a healthy *home*.
- no question asked for bf/gf
- do not attempt to seduce her EVER !
- do not sleep with her best friends, this will create problems
>>
>>17574726

i think i just wont care, and relax
and feel comfortable on my own
maybe then the awkwardness gets away
maybe i imagine her as a really fat ugly girl because i always got along better with these
>>
File: 1473359400360.jpg (177KB, 2880x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1473359400360.jpg
177KB, 2880x1619px
>>17574703
>she thinks your gay already
>landlord told her "That philosophical guy is a fucken freak show, he's always being un social and doing nature/spirit things"
>since she thinks your gay she can walk around in underwear
>ask if you can eat her pussy as your virgin and only suck dick
>tell her you now want to experience vagina
>sticks duck in
>now op is straight
>can fuck all time now

< pic is OP waiting for roomate
>>
>>17574661
>rip a huge ass fart afer eating three bowls of chili beans
>high five her
>go into her room every day and give her a morning brojob
>paint nails together
>play dress up
>tackle her to the ground
>kick her face in
>spit in her cereal
>fart on her
>piss in the kitchen sink, even when she's around
>don't do any of the dishes
>let the milk stay out and spoil
>leave toilet seat up
>rarely shower

yeah man, just behave as if it's just some dude you live with and barely know
>>
>>17574754
>bloody tampons in the trash
why cant she flush them down the toilet?
I flush my nosebleed tps
>>
>>17574757
>do not sleep with her best friends
ha, her problem, not op's

dont bring the sheep into the den if it's not dinner time
>>
>>17574754
Can't compare public bathrooms (used by homeless, crazy people, whoever) to home bathrooms. Every bathroom I've encountered belonging to a male in his twenties has a centimeters thick layer of grime, soap scum (from pig disgusting bar soap), hairs, and skin cells coating every surface. Go check your bathroom right now.

t. living with bf and two other dudes (kill me)
>>
>>17574791
>tfw i always cleanup after shaving
>also clean up after my brother's shaving
>clean toilet bowl once every 10 days
>soap bars are for faggots
>wipe down every surface

it's because i like to flex and do other shit in the bathroom
>hold myself up on the sink by my arms because I get psyched out thinking about how I can be whoever I want when I'm alone
>stare at myself in the mirror for a while, because after a while shit gets strange

the mirror is my friend the mirror is I need only myself and for myself is all I'm for
he keeps me company and warms my heart when he looks into my eyes and shows his mark
we smile we laugh sometimes we giggle but in the end we must part and feel the struggle
>>
>>17574786
Tampons are made from denser material than toilet paper. They have to be, to absorb that amount of blood. It's a lot more than a nosebleed. If you bled that much from a wound during the course of a week you'd probably get anemic and woozy. Women can only afford to lose that much blood because the womb spends the rest of the menstrual cycle out of the period storing it up.

So, yeah, tampons are made from thicker, more absorbent, sturdier cotton that doesn't break down and dissolve in water like toilet paper is designed to do. So if you flush them, especially a whole period's worth during the course of a period, it IS going to clog the toilet, pretty much guaranteed. It says right one packaging do not flush, and sometimes in women's public bathrooms they even put up signs telling them to never flush their female sanitary products, because a toilet often can't even take one or two every once in a while. Never flush a tampon.
>>
>>17574786
If I had an answer then I would tell you.
>>17574791
This was a problem even in my old college dorm. Each floor had a gender with their own bathrooms. Same problem, no homeless or nutjobs.
Although your problem sounds like the 2 extra guys. Might make you sound like a bitch but try to bring it up to them.
>>
>>17574807
I wish i could have you as a roommate. Maybe my new roommate is a psycho too. I dunno why but this would be so cool.
>>
Well that i mentioned i was somewhat spiritual triggered sth here xD Im not that guy who doesnt shower and never wears shoes and only eat vegan. But its not the question who i am.

Its kinda funny but youre disgusting /adv and not advising at all but more like doing lame ass jokes and curious about womens tampons and shit.
>>
>>17574786
>why cant she flush them down the toilet?
>I flush my nosebleed tps

Wut? Why can't you flush the hyper absorptive, non-biodegradable sponge down the small, water filled tube that's so prone to clogging under normal situations that we invented a tool--that's typically stored right next to it--to deal with it?

Come on bro...
>>
>>17574813
well shit... that sucks.
so I guess op should invest in a trash can with a lid eh?
>>
File: 1419907854378.png (97KB, 1016x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1419907854378.png
97KB, 1016x1636px
>>17574821

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>17574838
Yeah. A little one, to go right next to the toilet. If you keep the trash on the other side of the room or out of the bathroom, it's very inconvenient to get up to cross to the other side of the room in between changing tampons or pads when your hands are full of the new unopened one and your panties and the gross used one you've just removed, and there may be dripping if you stand or if the used one became oversaturated. That or you're forced to put the dirty tampon on the floor or somewhere while you change. So the trash has gotta go within reach right next to the toilet seat to be accessed while seated. If you've ever been in houses with women you may have noticed that many households have a little wastepaper basket next to the toilet. You might throw tissues and junk in there as well, but its really for the tampons. If yours has a lid be warned there's a chance you (or she-you should ask her to do it) will have to wipe blood off the lid every once in a while. It's okay to ask your housemate to wrap their used products up in cocoon made of a ton of toilet paper, though. That's a common etiquette.
>>
>>17574609

You can initiate a talk about the rules of the fridge and bathroom in a humorous way, seems like it would make a perfect icebreaker.

And then get to talking about what you currently do or whatever, have some smalltalk basically and joke about the situation or something and if you run out of stuff to say you just say that you gotta study.
>>
>>17574609
op take notes if you're as retarded as me

>>17574754
>>17574813
>>17574868

ty for the valuable information friend
>>
Is it possible to impregnate a woman by wanking onto her tampons and sabotage them to make them look like the unused ones?
>>
>>17574874

Basically if you feel there could be a friendship or something fun then act accordingly, if not, then also act accordingly. At the beginning you should always be the one that leaves the room first or ends a conversation. If she is interested one way or another she will approach you.
>>
>>17574815
if your roommate is anything like me, there will be no connection
you'll simply be seen as another stranger passing by in the waiting game of life
every likeness will be a reflection for pleasant intentions
any effort to become closer will be like walking through a fog of pleasantries, and you'll feel while failing to grasp anything

eyyy i sound cringeworthy. wonder if this is permanent
>>
>>17574813
>tfw I (>>17574754) once found a tampon in the toilet
>it expanded so much that me, my manager, and 2 other people thought it was a wrapped sausage from the meat department
>we used one from that brand to clean up a spill a week later

they expand so much over time in the presence of liquids, it's seriously overkill
>>
>>17574821
>makes fun of /adv/
>posted on /adv/ in the first place
>admits he's a social retard
>doesn't like advice that confirms his social retardation
>can't even respond to posts correctly

You are the one rooming with her correct? Then congrats, you are part of the equation.
>>
>>17574609
Eliminate expectations. Be clean. If something she does bothers you, let her know rather than let it manifest as passive aggression or resentment. Same for roommates of any gender, really.
For living with girls:
>girls are fucking gross. They shed hair, bleed monthly, their pee gets under the toilet seat. Prepare yourself for this.
>she might bring dudes over. If you're uncomfortable with this, ask her to warn you etc, set up some banging etiquette
>get a good hair catcher for your shower so you don't really have to touch her hair caught in the drain. It's gross.
>bathroom trash can should have a cover
>make sure she doesn't flush her tampons it fucks up plumbing and some girls don't get this

All I can think of for now. But if you're chill and open and communicate your boundaries well, it'll go fine.
>>
>>17574689
>>17574711
really fucking serious , the bathroom will be destroyed
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.