[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sadness is my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: happiness.jpg (2MB, 3000x2046px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
2MB, 3000x2046px
i'm jealous of my friend. she's younger than me, amazingly beautiful, and married with gorgeous kids already. and everything always seems to work out for her. her husband just got fired from his new job where he'd be making like $20k every month, and instead of being like depressed and moody like you'd think he's crazy happy and now he's all over her. it makes me a little uncomfortable as i'm not used to all the touchy feely shit and he wrestles her and playfully bites and slaps her ass and stuff.

somehow this made me incredibly depressed. like crazy depressed. which is entirely unreasonable, but it happened. plus the weather's changing. summers are when i'm happy and awesome, and the cold months bring depression and a lot of self-hatred.

it bothers me that i'll never have what she has. i want to be loved and playfully thrown around and borderline abused in bed. but i'm not bouncy and happy and i don't attract that kind of person. my life kinda sucks in general.

the solution is probably to shut the fuck up and keep trying my best, but it's hard. slipping into a serious depression again. therapy and medication never seems to work. the only time i start to get better is when i reach a point where i decide, "fuck it," and get moving again. it's hard to get there. lack of motivation and depression do not mix well.

maybe i'll always be the sad girl.
>>
>>17574498
You strike me as a fat chick. While looks aren't everything, they do play a role. My dick isn't going to get hard if I have no attraction whatsoever to you.

That said, maybe your personality needs work too. I've dated chicks I wasn't particularly attracted to physically because I liked their personality so much, that made them attractive in my eyes.

Either way, unless you have some horrible disfigurement outside of your control, the problem is 100% you and could be fixed if you weren't a lazy self hating retard.
>>
File: paris homeless.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
paris homeless.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>17574498
>therapy and medication never seems to work.
try accepting what is , meditate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFr_zQCUMD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
>>
>>17574557
Sadly this
>>
The first comment really ins't helping is it ;)

I'm a bloke but I feel like I'm in a pretty similar position in a few senses. You're not the only one

I assume you've looked up practice flirting online. You should. Perhaps get Tinder just for the practice, it's a nice anonymous way of doing it

The most important parts are to not take anything too seriously. I know, that can be very hard. I've always struggled with it, it takes a lot of practice if it's not how you're wired

but it's the essence of an adorable relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 881x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 881x907px
Other times I feel really happy, and even like euphoric. it can be a calm euphoria.
>>
well, we all have dreams.
it's a good thing yours are still coloured and visible. :)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.