[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you flirt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1471396411730.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1471396411730.png
83KB, 790x773px
How do you flirt?
>>
>Hey, is this seat taken?
>No, go ahead
>Wow your eyes are shiny
>*blushies*
>would you like to smash?
>should have asked me sooner
>they play super smash bros
>then fuck
>>
>>17573791
>Wow your eyes are shiny
>*blushies*
>my name is anon,* would you like to smash?

ftfy,f
>>
>>17573776
By being handsome and rich or a 'bad boy'.

Otherwise, don't even bother, they don't want you.
>>
>>17573776
*oops
>splash orange juice on them
then make small talk from there
>>
Always keep some boiled eggs in you pocket. When shes most comfortable offer her some, its full of protein and lets her know you care about her nutrition, and therefore her
>>
>>17573805
*oops
>splash cummies all on them
then make small talk from there
>>
>>17573776
Just be attractive and girls will take any interaction as flirting and will giggle like idiots at anything you say.
>>
File: 1441799733433.jpg (20KB, 327x303px) Image search: [Google]
1441799733433.jpg
20KB, 327x303px
>>17573810
>>
File: jpog.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
jpog.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
By accident
>>
>>17573810
I've tried this one before, it works better if you're attractive just like everything
>>
"Are you Shinzō Abe? Because you won my erection"
>>
>>17573846
This. Some women laugh at the most lamest jokes, and all i do is chuckle or go ha at the end of my dumb joke and they just laugh. Asked my buddy and he said she liked me.

>tfw was oblivious to this
>tfw all those girls that really did think i was attractive
>gone
>>
>>17574551
Underrated.
>>
>>17574584
Not that guy, but I really think they do that with every guy.
>>
>>17573776
Mild teasing tends to work for me
>cute girl in coffee place
>I sit near her and say "I can't tell the difference between all these frappathingys", gauge her response and take it from there asking her open questions about herself

In case it matters to the fat pieces of shit with no social skills, I'm overweight but cycle everywhere, being Chad/a bad boy/rich has fuck all to do with it, just look at Elliot Roger.
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>being anywhere outside of my lair
>it comes to the interaction with opposite gender
>do something embarrasing
>try to cover it with funny and witty quote thinking that they will chuckle
>make it even more embarrasing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.