/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Distance Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Japan1.png (574KB, 999x526px) Image search: [Google]
Japan1.png
574KB, 999x526px
Hey /adv/, I've been in a long distance relationship with a girl I met during my travels in June. she only lives 500 miles away but in a different country. Last time I saw her was 2 weeks ago. She's madly in love with me (though I don't feel as intensely). I'm a guarded person and tend to always look out for betrayal.

She's expressed to me that she needs alot of affection generally. And also that she is not morally opposed to the idea of an open relationship. Though assures me she has no desire for one now. But told me she was hurt at my reaction when it came up once because of my tone sounded like it made her a bad person for ever being willing to have one.

I'm also the first man to give her an orgasm at age 25. And recently bought her a toy. But I don't like taking nudes and I don't masturbate so phone sex is out of the question though she's asked. I want to trust her but I don't know if I should and hope for the best or just call it preemptively to protect myself.
>>
>>17573560
I'd be guarded too if I was in an LDR (always difficult to begin with) with someone who's talking about an open relationship not even four months into the relationship. I can sympathize anon.
>>
>>17573560
You wanna ditch her and find a girl close to home.

LDR + needs affection is already doomed to fail and you have the extra of her wanting an open relationship.
>>
>>17573580
She assures me she does not want an open relationship at all, just that she's not morally opposed to the idea as she was in one before with a guy she wasn't in love with that ended predictably.
>>
>>17573588
What ever you want to believe man
>>
>>17573593
Didn't say I believed it, just what she assures me. She's super in love, I'm just confused.
>>
>>17573560
open + honest communication from both sides.

If you cannot trust her then it will not work out. Also, if you cannot trust her, examine why that is; is it because of her or because of you?

t. serial LDR haver
>>
>>17573560
>say no
>fuck other girls anyways
>????
>LIE ABOUT IT
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.