[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I bring a friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
Is it always insta-friendzone if a girl wants to bring a friend when we hangout for the first time?

Shes a pretty nervous person. I am too. We talk just fine and she seems to be at least somewhat interested in me. She texted our other female coworker that she wants to bring a friend so it's not awkward.

Am I fucked /adv/?
>>
You just have to play it cool to the friend also. Who know whether the girl thinks you're waiting to rape her, or whether she has social anxiety, or the most likely case, whether you just didn't inform her you intended it to be a "date."
>>
nope more like she wants her friend to be there so she isnt as nervous. she probable likes you
>>
>>17573332
>>17573333
I hope you two are right. I mean if it's worst case scenario it's no harm done. She's too nice for me to be mad at. I mean getting blown off would still be kind of annoying though
>>
Just do it and have fun even if it doesn't work out the way you want it to. If you get too caught up in trying to figure out whether or not it's a date you're gonna lose sight of the objective: Seeing if there's a connection between the two of you

First time hang out is when you guys find out if you're interested in each other. It's not even really about making her like you, it's about seeing if you both like each other.

Don't expect a kiss either.
>>
>>17573336
>don't expect a kiss either

Boy i'm glad you said that because I probably would've tried to be a suave boi and asked her for a kiss
>>
>>17573330

Usually bringing a friend is just a loud "this is not a date" signal. However, it doesn't mean you won't have a chance, maybe she is wary at first and will warm up to you. Don't get your hopes too high, though.
>>
>>17573341
Idk mannnnn. I'm not expecting much at all at this point. I may just go back to banging the other coworker because this is too much
>>
>>17573339
>Boy i'm glad you said that because I probably would've tried to be a suave boi and asked her for a kiss

Good rule of thumb for dating:

Don't expect ANYTHING at all.

Go in expecting absolutely nothing and be there just to pass the time and amuse yourself pretty much (I mean don't ignore her of course, but try to have fun for yourself like you would if you went there alone and just happened to meet/strike a conversation with some random strangers)

That way if nothing happens, well you weren't expecting anything anyway, so no big, and at least you enjoyed yourself.

But If you're having a good time, and they happen to have a good time, and you have a good time together, and anything more happens from it, you can be mildly pleased and surprised without over hyping yourself.

If you go in EXPECTING a kiss, you'll end up eventually running the risk of becoming one of thoe bitter sadsacks who girls stories about tell horror stories about because he DEMANDED he be kissed/fucked because he bought them dinner or some shit (no joke, I know tons of girls with that exact story. In my girlfriend's case, she even tried to pay, but he refused to let her, then he got pissed when she refused to kiss her because, according to him, she "owed" him)
>>
>>17573508
Yeah if anything being a girl's horror story pisses me off more than anything. I'm nice as fuck so I take it as a personal insult to be labeled a creeper
>>
You don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>17573345
with you. too much shit to wade through. bring a friend my ass, next
>>
>>17573330
i'd say it probably depends on where you're going

the park? it's probably fine
sporting event? you're good
dinner? that might be something to worry about
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.