[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently, my friend started dating this douche-bag of a cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 8IBOP_transparent.png (572KB, 4000x3262px) Image search: [Google]
8IBOP_transparent.png
572KB, 4000x3262px
Recently, my friend started dating this douche-bag of a cunt whom I could not stand. Or at least, she was.

I've had a thing for her for near a god damn decade, but I could never seem to get her attention. So it's pretty easy to see why I'd never take a liking to the asshats she keeps dating. But my god was this particular guy so insufferable. Pretentious and pseudo-intellectual as fuck. Faux sensitivity. Overly articulate. Can't speak a sentence without being obnoxiously verbose. Smug and full of himself. And the worst part of it all: she eats it all up like he's "oh my god, you're so cultured and insightful. :3" Kill me...

Well, I couldn't take his shit much longer, so I pulled him outside the bar to call him out on his bullshit and what a fake ass little faggot he is. I thought I set him straight afterwards, because seriously fuck this guy. But apparently that didn't go over well. The next day I get a call from her chewing me out over it. Because not only did he complain to her about what happened, he also broke up with her that night, feeling that her involvement with me "spoke volumes" about her character to him. She keeps screaming at me for I don't know how long, claiming he was the guy of her dreams, and tells me to never speak to her again. And, subsequently, she cuts off all contact with me. And a few of our mutual friends dropped me though (only women though for some reason).

What the fuck, man? This is some high school shit.
>>
>hater gets what's coming to him

That's what you are. A hater. You are poisonous to other people.
>>
>>17573316
>This is some high school shit.
Well yeah. You act immaturely and you're surprised that high school level drama happens?
>>
>>17573316
what exactly did you tell that guy ?
>>
File: Aila santa0.jpg (43KB, 445x607px) Image search: [Google]
Aila santa0.jpg
43KB, 445x607px
Sounds like you and her got played.

He made an aggressive play by breaking up with her, and your friend took the bait. He knew that all of the ensuing anger and sadness was going to be redirected at you. It also just reaffirms how much leverage he has over her if she was that quick to destroy your friendship. Now he'll make her his obedient little fuck toy when she begs him to take her back.

He fucking executed you, man.
>>
Honestly, what did you THINK would happen?
>>
>>17573316
there's a direction you should grow

>decade-long oneitis
how do you even reach this level of beta
how physically undesirable are you op?
or are you just naturally a cuck^3650
>>
By fuckingg with her relationship by pulling the guy aside and telling him he was basically shit, you basically told her you didnt respect her or her opinion of people and saw her as some female who doesnt know any better. She likes the guy. You didnt, and thought that you knew better than her. If yu were a real friend you would have respected her relationship. You didnt have to like the guy. You just had to be happy for her that she found happiness with someone else. He wasnt abusing her or anything. You treated her like she was incapable of makig her own decisions and just failed her as a friend with the most dick move possible
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.