[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[1/2] I live in a house that is divided into 4 apartment units.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nzb3bqPL1k1qcage9o1_1280.png (132KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzb3bqPL1k1qcage9o1_1280.png
132KB, 550x600px
[1/2] I live in a house that is divided into 4 apartment units. About 2 years ago, a guy moved in to one of them. He took on the job as the super/yard keeper.

I never got a good feeling from him, but the other 2 neighbors and my mom when she'd visit loved him a lot. They are always saying how nice and friendly he is, and that I am just "too sensitive".

Since day 1, he has hit on me. He tries to follow me around if I end up outside at the same time he is. Lately he has gotten very pushy with me, slipping me his number and email. He keeps asking me to call and text him. I have gone completely silent on him, not even saying hi anymore.

I decided to Google his email, and I found him posting on prisontalk forums. He is [apparently] convicted of rape/molestation and is on CSL.

When I showed my mom that, she immediately blew it off as "someone probably pretending to be him to make him look bad"....ok.
>>
>>17573263
[2/2]
Anyway, this past week I got a huge scare. There was a nice tree outside one of my main windows to my unit. It blocked my window rather well. He cut it down. The tree wasn't rotted or anything. He also worked on removing the stump and then put tar over what was left so that it wouldn't grow back...evey day, I'd catch him just staring in my window until I'd close the curtain. I decided that I would have to sacrifice sunlight and just keep my curtains and shades down...which really isn't fair. So the day after I had everything closed up, I heard a car outside my front door. He was sitting in his car outside my door...I immediately ran to my room to get my pepper spray when I heard him get out of the car...I peaked out and saw him just standing there....

I stayed at a friend's the past few days. For a while I had also been getting creepy anonymous letters that I did inform the police about, but there was not much they could do. There's no proof it's my neighbor...and if I did inform anyone of his behavior, he could easily say he's just doing his job in checking the grounds

I am trying to think of ways I can get to him in return. Immature? Probably. But I am sick of this shit. One idea is to wear my cosplay of the image, and just stand still in my apartment as he is starting in. Another idea is to paint something on the tar on the stump of the tree...but I don't know what. I just wanted to creep him out or to turn him off from me, not to instigate or anger him for obvious reasons. Any ideas, please?

And no, I currently can't move because I am societal scum on section 8. I can't find a new place all within my county that meets housing's requirements, and every attempt to transfer to a new location, my state has sat idle on doing their part, but that's a different story.
>>
I'd say you should stand in the window and just straight up stare at him through the window with the costume on, Change windows and just continually watch him
>>
>>17573263
>>17573265
>Trying to egg on a convicted rapist with petty shit
Buy a gun
>>
>>17573263
the only sensible answers is to strike first, lest ye be stricken whilst asleep
>>
>>17573263
Report him to the landlord.
Go back to the cops and demand that they at least give him a threatening talk.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.