[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acted too quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2312.png (19KB, 392x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.png
19KB, 392x391px
/adv/,

I'm an idiot. I met a girl recently who was pretty cool, and her friend hinted to me that she liked me. So I got her number and texted her a bit, making plans for the next day to hang out.

Today, she came over and we talked a bit and I (stupidly) tried to kiss her and afterwards, she got freaked out and literally ran out. Shortly afterwards I began getting harassed by her friends.

I feel like an ass at the moment, especially considering the fact that I know better not to be this beta.

The latest thing I did was text her saying I wanted to talk to her alone (since her friends would just come to me). But she's probably too creeped out to want to talk to me. Should I do anything else? I know I ruined any chance of getting with her, but how do I stopped doing stupid shit like this?
>>
Dude, you ruined it. That's embarrassing.
>>
>>17572748
>she got freaked out and literally ran out
Is she like 12 years old or something?
>>
>>17572748
Why would you try and kiss her ? Dude if you were going that far already you should have whipped your dick out and did the helicopter. But it's too late for that now you worthless faggot
>>
>>17572750
I’m more than aware of that. Any advice?

>>17572753
I thought it was a little silly too.
>>
>>17572748
>Shortly afterwards I began getting harassed by her friends.
Harassed because a guy fumbled a kiss? Who the hell does that anymore?
>>
File: pijobf4e8h.jpg (133KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
pijobf4e8h.jpg
133KB, 550x500px
>>17572748

You did nothing wrong she came to your place knowing that you are going to make move if you didn't you would be complete fagot. Relax you did good keep that in mind once you get 18.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.