[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning 25 tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: AHHH.jpg (5KB, 299x165px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.jpg
5KB, 299x165px
How do I deal with getting older? I feel like life is passing me by way to quickly. I have never been one to philosophize or even think about life and the forces that be but lately I have been sinking a tremendous amount of thought into this. Nearly a quarter of my life is gone..finished and in the past..How can I make the rest meaningful?
>>
>>17572731
Why do you assume a quarter of your life is over? You will likely die much younger than 100 and perhaps even this decade. Stop dwelling on it and live your life. If nothing else, use it as motivation to make the most of your time.
>>
>>17572754
Yeah I understand the idea of "enjoying my life" and "living". What I'm basically trying to say is how to make the distinction between living and being alive.
>>
>>17572755
sorry got that mixed up I mean difference between being alive vs living.
>>
>>17572764
Life has no meaning except what you give it. Many people will say that giving and earning the love of others is what makes life worth living. Others say that it's all about experiencing as many different things as you can, grabbing cash, or banging women/reproducing. Set some goals, both short and long term and decide what's important to you.
>>
You just reminded me that I'm already in my twenties and soon I will be dead and did nothing remarkable with my life. Thanks a lot, faggot.
>>
Everything is going to die at the end of the universe.
>giving no fucks
>>
>>17572785
have done *
>>
What did you do the last 2 years, you probably think you could have done more but were you occupied/busy?
Think about when you were 8, or 13, wasn't it like an eternity ago? It's a long time and you have many multiples of that left.

To make it meaningful, have goals, find things you enjoy and settle into them, be thoughtful, be fresh. Don't be too boring with your goals.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.