[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was talking to this girl for quite a while (mostly about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Ny6ZA06e.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ny6ZA06e.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
So I was talking to this girl for quite a while (mostly about politics) she loves to debate. After all this talking and other stuff. She said she had a doctor's appointment in which I didn't ask why. At the end of the day I asked her for a hug, but she said no and gives me a handshake instead. She later texts me "I actually have a cold. I don't want to spread my germs to you haha." She did reschedule for us go meet up when I asked her out. Also she said I need to know you a bit more before I hug you. So is she interested or not? Was I too forward?
>>
>>17572645
How long did you talk to her before she had to go to the doctor's appointment? Have you talked to her before then? Is she really into you? Maybe the hug was a little too fast I don't know there are more questions than answers now. But I believe the best thing you can get to her just take it smooth.
>>
>>17572654
>How long did you talk to her before she had to go to the doctor's appointment?

About 30 minutes

>Have you talked to her before then? Is she really into you?

Not really that much. We both are kinda busy with college. She did send 5 long messages about meeting up though. I think she is thinking about it.

>Maybe the hug was a little too fast I don't know there are more questions than answers now. But I believe the best thing you can get to her just take it smooth.

Yeah I am not even going to mention it to her. I'm just gonna act like that didn't happen.
>>
>>17572645
she's interested enough to see you again. stop trying to make this a relationship in your mind so soon. relax and let it develop. being too eager (desperate) is not attractive
>>
Asking for a hug after half an hour of conversing for the first time is definitely going to be too forward for some people. She seems interested though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.