[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get prescribed an SSRI and Xanax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pbxcwlu60hkx.gif (2MB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
pbxcwlu60hkx.gif
2MB, 540x359px
How do I get prescribed an SSRI and Xanax?
>>
They usually don't give xanax to people who are depressed because of the risk of suecide.

If you wanna get on SSRIs you just go to your local health care center an tell them you're depressed.
You then get to do a paper quiz to rate your level of depression and then you get your prescription.
>>
Find an attentive psychiatrist. Put lots of emphasis on your depression and anxiety. Ask for Ativan or buspar instead. Xanax..you'll probably never get it unless you see a private psych or have good insurance

Never ever settle for Zoloft. Prozac does jack shit. Abilify will you give you RLS. Anything else, do research on other SSRIs. I usually go on crazymeds for med research.
>>
>>17571388
>>17571395
I get anxiety attacks too tho. Do they not usually prescibe xanax for that?
>>
>>17571412
I asked for it and got Atarax (Hydroxyzine).

I've also gotten Imovane (Zopiclone) in small doses.

I don't think Imovane is usually prescribed in the US, but where i live it's more or less their default treatment for insomnia.
>>
>>17571418
oh ok. thanks. I live in Ireland so I probably need to do some research before I head to the doctor
>>
>>17571412
If you find someone that sees that in you upon first meet, maybe. But usually no, it's very hard to get your hands on. Believe me, I've tried. Xanax isn't a smart idea anyways no matter how effective. If you're late on getting a refill, which happens sometimes, withdrawal will hit you like a bus.

Aim for the lesser stuff. Klonopin, Ativan, other anxiety meds.
>>
>>17571388
>xanax cuz suicide

what a retard
they don't prescribe xanax because of a serious dependency/addiction risk

you have to really flip your shit at the prospect of doing anything to get prescribed xanax

like you have to be visibly be dragged kicking, sweating, and screaming into the p.doc's to get prescribed any benzo
>>
oh yeah, quetiapine, for all it's fucking evil, helped me get off benzos

it also helped me with my alcohol problem

you could try that
>>
>>17571430
Dude, when you're depressed suicide is a serious consideration, and you don't prescribe benzos to people who are potentially suicidal since it's the most common method to kill your self in contries with normal gun laws.
>>
>>17571432
what's wrong with quetiapine? i'm recently diagnosed bipolar and it was floated as an option and my surface level research seemed to indicate it was a good option.
>>
>>17571497
I tried it "recreationally" a few times when i was about 17 and it just makes you so fucking tired and zombie-like, i really couldn't function at all. might have taken too much though.

its really great for killing a stim buzz
>>
>>17571395

Was on Zoloft for several years in my teens. Shit worked for a few weeks and then pffbbt. I take 20mg Prozac if I feel especially shitty or want to fuck for 4+ hours. Abilify made me super productive in exchange for 20 points of my IQ. Any good meds you recommend?
>>
>>17571573
I thought prozac lowers your libido and makes it impossible to get a boner
>>
>>17571626

It lowers my libido a tad but I can still get it up I just can't cum :/
>>
>>17571670
Is that permanent while on the drug or does it come back after a few months?
>>
>>17571683

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking but those effects last all day. Maybe two depending on metabolism.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.