[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat bitch needs to get fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (151KB, 660x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 660x561px
>be me
>female
>naturally curvy, not talking curvy fat but fat distributes naturally in ideal areas
>fat comes on too easily, even more easily due to antidepressants and hormone based iud bc I'm retarded and opted for that instead of anything else
>relationship causing weight gain too bc bf is also tubby
>too poor for karate classes and gym atm shits kinda fucked bc I like both of those things opposed to at home working out
> barely eats bc poor anyways why the fuck am I gaining weight

I need tips, advice, anything on losing weight. I'm srsly considering going back to the idea of starving myself again. It's practically impossible after 4 years of being in recovery from it though.
>>
>>17571260

losing weight is 90% diet, adn only 10% exercise. google 'how many calories burned doing XX' and you'll be surprised to see how little you burned. evolution wants us to keep weight on in terms of exercise.

>im so fucking poor

veggies are cheap af assuming you live in america. a pound compared to meat is much lower, and also has fewer calories obviously.

you can get 5 pounds of carrots for two bucks, and each carrot haverages only 30 calories.

create a meal plan. something like Apple in the morning (120 calories) and steamed veggies for lunch with a little bit of butter (200 calories max depending on how much you eat).

then for dinner you can go something a bit more traditional and high calorie, as long as its no more than half a pound of meat. and if you must use sauce, go light as fuck.

replace all noodles or potatos or rice with basic veg. it cuts down the calories, plus greenbeans as noodles or califlower as noodles is really tasty.

for dessert you can have a banana with yogurt or some berries with yogurt. dont make it a little fruit with tons of yogurt, das dumb. one to rwo spoons of yogurt can cover all your fruit enough to give it flavor, think of it more as a sauce you drizzle on, not the main course of the dessert. focus on fruits to get them nutrients (its proven that if you get the nutrients your body needs, the whole thing runs better, including weight loss).

if you need snacks in the day make it veggies. always veggies.
>>
>>17571272
Yeah this is good. Thanks anon.

Veggies r supposedly expensive to my mother but she's O-beast so I don't try to argue with her on that but she'll buy me frozen stuff- that's somewhat good enough right?
>>
>>17571260
>>naturally curvy, not talking curvy fat but fat distributes naturally in ideal areas

pics before advices
>>
>starving yourself

don't

have you tried exercise??
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 277x277px
>>17571296
>>
>>17571287

its a myth that frozen veggies are in any way worse than fresh. frozen veggies give you more bang for your buck, have just as many calories and though nutrients vary its nothing to worry about.

greenbeans are ideal. califlower is great too. but experiment with what you want and see what happens.
>>
>>17571301
I could exercise at home but I don't push myself as much as I should if I'm not in a fitness like setting, for lack of better word
>>
>>17571314

thats the most delusional thing I've heard all day.

and i manage a psychic.
>>
>>17571319
I'm not mentally sound anyways so that's okay
>>
Thank to those who gave advice.

How do I also go about incorporating substantial amount of protein too if I'm not much of a meat eater?

Pls n thnks.
>>
>>17571327

>oh im from trumblr, so i dont care about being realistic

you feed your own delusions even more than you feed yourself.
>>
>>17571345
fish
>>
>>17571345
eggs and high protein beans
>>
File: 1469791710470.jpg (44KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469791710470.jpg
44KB, 667x1000px
>>17571345
egg white, dont eat the yolk
>>
You're gonna fail and stay fat, like most people.

Consult a professional about it.
>>
Do NOT starve yourself, merely fucks up metabolism. Rather, eat healthier and also strength training. Youtube it. If you build muscle it burns fat more effectively.
>>
>>17571413
Or gain even more weight because working out makes you eat more.

At least, it's my personal experience.

The most effective way to lose weight is to eat less.
>>
>too poor for gym

heres a wild idea

buy less food and use the money saved for a gym membership
>>
Wanna eat more if you do cardio. Strength training doesn't have nearly that same effect. When I cycle I have to eat everything in sight, strength training leaves me only a tad hungry.
>>
>>17571306
I didn't you were a dog
Just walk more
>>
>>17571470
*know
>>
>>17571287
Fruits are expensive, but not veggies.

Learn how to cook food. Get a steamer. Instead of using butter or corn oil in cooking, use olive oil or other healthy oils instead. Avoid consuming lots of dairy.

Literally just eat less calories than you burn.
>>
>>17571287
>Veggies r supposedly expensive
frozen is more expensive per lb, usually.
you don't have to buy organic fancy shit, just an head of cauliflower or whatever is cheap.
don't you use onions, or carrots, in your house? those are vegetables too.
>>
>>17571260

alright, so.

I have said this to a lot of anons wanting to get /fit/ this week to the point that I will sound like a shill but I'm just going to outline what's working for me.

Assuming you have a smartphone, get the app "myfitnesspal". It's free and it allows you to track your intake. This is your life now. Log EVERYTHING YOU EAT into it. Scan barcodes whenever possible and if you can't (say you're at a restaurant) search the meal by name and error on the side of caution e.g. if it's just "nachos" and you find 3 listings with different calories listed, assume it's the highest amount of them.

input your height and weight, and set it to maintain weight, then while logging EVERYTHING shoot to end your day 500 calories under your goal.

I'm supposed to take in 2,870 calories a day so I take in 2,370 calories. You get the idea.

At this point it's math and you will factually lose weight using this. It's been 37 days and I have lost 20 lbs. I'm going to the gym consistently too which tends to help but the dietary discipline is what's important, and if you follow this you WILL lose weight.

I believe in you OP, and you should too.

don't let your fatass boyfriend weigh you down. kek

t. former fatbro
>>
>>17571536
>2,370
Holy shit men have it so fucking easy. Don't take it personally but shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17571536
OP here, I used to have one a few yrs b4 I got my phone

I think I might use that and get the bf into it too. Ur so nice. Thank u!
>>
>>17571547

being 6'5'' does has certain perks.

what's your daily limit?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.