[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have small group of close friends who are ignoring me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1473813045834.jpg (67KB, 487x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473813045834.jpg
67KB, 487x700px
Title says it all

Basically I call them, I send them a single facebook message a week and I text them once and they ignore me. It makes me feel like shit, I have very few close friends and they are completely ignoring me

I know I sound like a pussy but this is making me feel like complete shit. What is the best way to go

"Hey, I know you've seen this shit, I know you are ignoring me for some reason and I don't know why, what the fuck is your problem?"

Makes me feel like complete fucking garbage. It's not just they're "Busy" I know I'm being deliberately ignored
>>
>>17570881

well, there's polite, and there's what you said.
>>
Get new friends. Like why would you even want to be friends with these people. Fuck them.
>b-but our past together
>b-but it wasn't all that bad once
Well it is now. Either straight up tell 'em what's going on and what you want, or get new friends. It's really not that hard. Man up.
>>
>>17570885
So what would you say then, please I want to know because I'm fucking angry about it
>>
>>17570881
It sounds like someone is spreading lies about you.

This happened to me once. Suddenly everyone hated me and I had no idea why. It turns out, one of my "friends" was a pathological liar and was starting shit for literally no reason (he was a psycho basket case).

OP, you have to find out what is wrong so you can address the issue.
>>
>>17570900

first of all, chill the fuck out.

seriously.

what good do you expect to come out of doing something in anger?

because you wouldn't accept anything they told you while you're in this state of mind anyway.

so fucking chill. Exercise, play a game, watch cat videos, do something to still your state of mind.
>>
>>17570909
>so fucking chill. Exercise, play a game, watch cat videos, do something to still your state of mind.
This is all I fucking do l, because I have such a small group of people I trust

I'm going to disregard your posts from now on, they haven't told me shit. I talk to them like once every two weeks because they are so hard to get a hold of, other than when I'm useful to them or when they can get money from me for some sort of mutual trade one way or another

I"m not going to explode and get angry but I'm not going to get treated like a useful resource or a fair weather friend either

>>17570906
I really doubt this based on how many people I know related to the circle, I don't know that many people involved in it other than like 3 people and 1 of them I know I can trust, the other is this dude's brother and I've already decided not to waste effort of them anymore
>>
>>17570924

fine, go at them hard and drop f-bombs and accuse them of being shitty people like you suggested in OP.

see how well that shit goes for you.
>>
>>17570881
Nothing you can do anon forgive, forget and move on. Maybe the answer will come to you later but not when you're acting like a spastic sperg lord.
>>
I know how you feel Anon. Don't try to talk to them if you're angry, it will most likely fuck shit up. It's fucking stupid that ignore others like that
-someone who has been ghosted
>>
>>17570881
OP, you sound like a friend of mine who does the same shit you're doing.

They're ignoring you because they're busy. Plain and simple. They have lives. They have jobs, girlfriends, etc. They Don't revolve around you.

If They haven't confronted you it's probably because they've had this Conversation with you before. Stop being needy, grow up or find some New friends.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.