[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex is pregnant with another guy and we made out last night. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473713912804.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473713912804.png
1MB, 960x960px
Ex is pregnant with another guy and we made out last night. I don't want to get cucked and look after another man's kid but i still love her. Is there chance i convince her to get an abortion
>>
>>17570832
pathetic idiot
>>
>>17570832
No, it is ethically wrong to murder a child for your own personal benefit. Move on and find someone else. The woman has issues if she is pregnant and moving between guys and you don't need her.

Worst case, ahe claims the child is yours
>>
Just be a cuck, you don't want to pass on your jeans anyway.
>>
I want you to sit down, make sure you are paying attention and eoiminate all distraction, close your mouth and listen very, very carefully.

You cut her out of your life NOW.

And yes, i'll give you the reasons why:
>she expects a kid from a guy she isn't married with and apparently doesn't even love, which indicates terrible decision making skills and horrible values
>she has made out with you, HER EX, whilsz being pregnant with someone elses kid. So no only is she irresponsible af when it comes to bc, she's also a cheater. And the worst kind, since you are her ex.
>you two broke up for a REASON. Remember what reasons that where
>you don't love her, you are horny and lonely

Now my son. I know you are deep in this and think she's so lovely and she makes you so happy and what not. That might be true for the first few weeks. Or untill she decides to go fuck her ex, get pregnant and so on. Just fucking run you idiot!
>>
Get out of your shitty scarcity mentality mindset and leave ASAP. You can't tell how cucked you are to be even thinking about staying with her because all of the happy love chemicals in your brain. Move on bro.
>>
>>17570832

Shes looking for a provider
>>
File: 1468714820500.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1468714820500.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>17570832

The more /adv/ threads I read, the more I believe in all that TRP, alpha fucks/beta bux shit.

I really don't want to, but these constant pathetic threads are too much to deny.

Either be a cuck / move on / or kill yourself. Even if you do convince her to abort, you'll always be her backup plan, her footnote, her afterthought
>>
You already got cucked, don't take it out on the kid. I support abortion, but as far as I'm concerned, you've already been cut out of the picture, friend.

It's not your uterus, and it's not your kid swimming around in there. You don't have any future in either of their lives.
>>
>>17571446
you should know that 90% of these threads are bait.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.