[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

backpage hookers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471563798674.jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
1471563798674.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
Anyone have experience with them? My max is 100bucks an hour, can I get a decent one for that much? How do I ensure I don't get in trouble with the law?

Just havent gotten laid since thw ex and I'd rather not mess around with flaky tinder sluts. Ok thanks
>>
>>17570294
Lmao just use tinder dude.
>>
>>17570308
Well I mean the time and energy it takes to fuck a normal looking chick off tinder is annoying. I'd rather just pay a hundred, blow my load and leave. Makes a lot more sense
>>
>>17570308
how do you know if a tinder chick is dtf?
I'm taking one to the movies after we smoke
>>
>>17570294
Depends what city you're in. Hookers in major cities cost more. Where I'm at 100 gets you a blowjob and AIDS. In the sticks it probably gets you pussy and herpes.

Have 300 at a reserve in any major city (appears as a dot on any map of your country).
>>
>>17570320
bump I too am wondering
>>
>>17570320
Not memeing here.

If she's on tinder. I tried going on there for a legit relationship(fag, I know) and every one ended up being just sex, usually by the second date and then every date after.
>>
>>17570499
thank you friend

have you tried dating coworkers/fb friends?
>tfw 20 and never had a job
it cant be that much different from dating in highschool
if you break up, it could be awkward going to the same class, but all it takes is being civil.
and if you have multiple ex's in the same class, that's even better because the looks are hilarious
>>
Many ad's on BP have fake pictures. That doesn't mean that she isn't a provider. Just not the one in the picture. Just use google images and check the photos. Of TOFFT and go find out. You can always walk out without paying if she isn't what you want. Just don't take long, and I wouldn't get much past the door if I where planning on walking out.
Reviewed ladies often have their faces blurred so your no always going to know exactly what she looks like either but most of them are using real pictures. The last thing they want is Reviews saying fake photo's. More often you'll get reviews saying old photos. Its still rare but more common with ladies around 40-50.

Personally I assume the lady is going to be 5 years old then stated. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. I've never needed to walk out on a date, I don't have a looks fetish.
>>
>>17570308
Wtf are you talking about, Tinder isnt an option if your FACE (+ Body) isn´t the top 20%
>>
>>17570294
why do you need an hour if you just want to nut and leave. get a hotter girl and a half hour for 60-80, also craigslist is really good here for non-pro girls even if it requires a bit more work before you meet. check yours out

>google her number to see if her pics are consistent and see how long she's been posting
>dont talk about anything sexual, just time
>if she offers an outcall she isnt police
>if she excludes black men she isnt police, this may increase chances of her being pimped though

for me i usually just find one girl and see her regularly and get to know her. theres about a 100% chance she will significantly drop prices if you see her every week. i used to swing by my hot little 18 yo filipina for 40 bucks a visit every week.

>>17570579
>Tinder isnt an option if your FACE (+ Body) isn´t the top 20%
while i get your sentiment this isn't 100% true. tinder can still be used by average guys but there are some stipulations. you have to want to expend hours and hours of effort talking up average looking and totally uninteresting girls or maybe just settle for a dumpy looking chubster. i'd rather treat myself to a hoe
>>
>>17570294

I've heard of viable $100 for half an hour, but what you'd get for $100 an hour here would probably be something you'd see in the LoTR Orc Army.
>>
Hey thanks guys. So there isn't that much of a chance of getting ij trouble with the law doing this right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.